[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was friendzone by girl, Did I act like a gentleman should?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2332.jpg (82KB, 531x768px) Image search: [Google]
2332.jpg
82KB, 531x768px
Hello /adv/

So yesterday I told a girl I know that I like her, she said she can't return the feelings but she would like to be friends.

So I was like "okay," however, after a few days I realized I'd try to get her to fall for me anyway and told her that I really couldn't be her friend (even if I wanted too).

Told her that I deserve to find myself someone that actually likes me and she needs to find a guy friend that doesn't want to be something more.

I also told her that maybe I could be her friend later on when things have calmed down with my feelings.

She didn't seem very happy to hear it, but was okay with it.

Did I act correctly or did I look like a butthurt? lol

what do you think?
>>
you did fine
don't wait 2 days next time
>>
You did great. It was the right thing to do.
>>
you did the right thing. now stop trying to act like "a gentleman". that's cringey. and also never pick up the friendship later on, that train has departed.
>>
>>18524435
You acted exactly right actually.

Except telling you you like her. Thats insta fail every time. Trust me.

If the tension and feelings are mutual things will progress on their own. Theres never any need to put someone in that awkward position.

As far as cutting her off goes and being friends later, thats the right move.

If she doesnt get that, well, she doesnt know fuck all, frankly.
>>
>>18524435
You did the right thing young man
>>
She friendzoned u and wasnt happy you dont want to be friends with her... lol you did the right thing dont bother to pick up the relationship later its a waste of time
>>
>>18524496
>>18524464
>>18524449
>>18524443
>>18524440

OP here, Hey guys thanks for your kind words.

I told her that maybe later we could be friends because I didn't really wanted to look like a butthurt.

I see here EVERYDAY because we go to the Uni together but I don't think I'm contacting here ever again.

I'm tired of chasing girls that don't want me back, and honestly unless she comes to me and tells me she likes me back I'm done with the girl.
>>
>>18524522
Like i said brother. Look more into recognizing she likes you next time.

I dont know where people keep getting this shit but a conversation *never has to happen*. Its an extremely awkward situation even if feelings are shared.

I dont feel like laying it out for you, but you should direct your learning that way. Girls are crazy obvious when they like you with no confessions.

If you know what to look for and you arent overthinking, sexual tension will pretty much do all the leg work.

Also learn to flirt. Thats way better than "i like you". Its more fun and exciting.
>>
>>18524435
You did the right thing. Don't waste your time with her. Find another woman.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.