[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my boyfriend faking it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4033547.jpg (19KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
4033547.jpg
19KB, 400x266px
So last night my boyfriend and I got into an argument and during all that he suddenly storm into the bathroom. A few second later I heard a bang as if he fell down or hit something. I tried to open the door but it was locked so I start pulling the knob really hard until he unlock the door and that bounce me off balance and fell down.
He then walk out of the bathroom saying he can't see things clearly and everything is so blurry. Taking information that vague all I can think of is "isn't that the same as me not wearing my glasses".
He then begin expressing chest pain and telling me his heart felt like is clenging. So that's when I asked him if it's okay if I call the ambulance, he said yea.
Fast forward to the tests result for his condition, the nurses said that everything came back normal. His heart rate is good, his lungs are okay, and the blood test is normal. Then he make a cat scan on him for his head because while he was in the bathroom he told the nurse he fell and hit his head on the tub.
The test also came back normal, then the nurse add in "the only thing is he have high blood pressure probably about the stress from what happened earlier." - our argument she meant.
This alll happened at 1 am and we got check out around 5 am. I have to call off work last minute and now I am staying home watching over his well being which is just him laying in bed most of the time.
So right now I am not sure if he is faking it just to get attention or having strange condition that even doctor can't tell what is wrong.
>>
>>18524377
how long do you know each other? most people arent crazy enough to fake something like that, does it feel like he is?
>>
>>18524377
Coulda been a panic attack I suppose. Doesn't sound like anything is physically wrong with him.
>>
Dont be a cunt and go bring your loved one some tea.
>>
>>18524377
You've got yourself a little Snowflake so if you're a big fat meanie he just might melt.
>>
>>18524907
/pol/ was a mistake
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.