[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heya. I recently got a new sexual parter that claims she has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: vape.jpg (15KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
vape.jpg
15KB, 288x512px
Heya. I recently got a new sexual parter that claims she has no STDs. How ever, two days after fucking her unprotected I've gotted a little dandruff under my foreskin, some itching in my uretheral opening and also red inflamed bumps under my foreskin and on the head of the penis. I've looked at STD pictures on google, but nothing fits these syptoms perfectly. Any medfags on here that could tell me what it is?

I have pictures of it, but since this is a blue board and the pictures are of my dick, I'll probably get banned for posting em.
>>
Get tested, but it's not necessarily an STD. Did you fall asleep after fucking without taking a shower or cleaning up your crotch? That'll do it
>>
>>18524276
Yup, fucked her about 6 times without cleaning my penis. Didn't realize that was a big deal since it was never a problem with my last gf. Is it some kind of yeast infection then? Do I need a specific treatment?
>>
>>18524283
You most likely don't need a treatment unless it gets infected, it sounds like just a bit of irritation. Just give it a couple days to clear up, and take better care of your hygeine in the future, and you should be fine.

I'd still recommend getting tested though, just to be safe
>>
>>18524271
You've got aids op, it's ok tho, spread it to as many people as possible and enjoy the chaos.
>>
>>18524296
Alright, thanks man
>>
File: 53256.png (59KB, 374x357px) Image search: [Google]
53256.png
59KB, 374x357px
>>18524271
>having foreskin
>>
Protip OP: the kind of girl who expects you to be reassured by her "claim" that she has no STDs, is the kind of girl who never actually gets tested. And if she lets you bareback don't delude yourself into thinking she's making an exception just for you.

Get your ass tested. It's probably nothing but you should do it regardless, for your sake and for future partners.
>>
>>18524352
She admited to having had clamydia before, so I doubt she would lie. Probably havent tested herself recently though. Ill get tested
>>
>>18524372
Previous claymdia can lead to possible yeast infections. Check with your doctor to be sure. You may have a beginning stage infection. I wouldn't risk it, we're talking about your sexual health here op.
>>
>>18524385
Gucci, thanks for informed answer mate
>>
>>18524271
clean your fucking dick bro

its not a sponge, it doesnt filter itself
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.