[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i became friends with a girl i met last semester and in that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Marijuana_Spot_Illustration2.png (46KB, 752x516px) Image search: [Google]
Marijuana_Spot_Illustration2.png
46KB, 752x516px
i became friends with a girl i met last semester and in that time she told me that she hasnt smoked weed not even once in her entire life, but she wants to do it with someone she feels secure. Im a huge pothead but i never said anything about smoking with her because i just met this girl about 2 months ago and i felt that she was probably going to say no

This semester she asked me to be in her workgroup with her friends that she has known for years and one day we started talking about weed and i came out of the closet so to speak

we go to our respective houses together now because we share the same route and we are talking a lot in person not in text. but i dont know if i should ask her if she wants to smoke weed

should i ask her to smoke weed with me? i find her attractive but i dont plan on doing anything particular about it and i dont want for ther to think that im making a move
i was originally going to tell her that if she wanted to smoke weed not necesarilly with me she could contact me and i would get her some
>>
she wants your [spoiler]weed[/spoiler]
give it to her
>>
>>18524107
thats the thing she told me that she didnt knew i was a stoner until i told her and ive seen her at parties where i went high as fuck because i couldnt stand being sober in a party filled with people that i couldnt give a fuck about.

i was legit surprised she didnt knew because if you judge me for the way i dress and my taste in music and the people i hang out with its impossible that she wouldntve thought that i was on something

so i should just ask her to smoke with me, what about that part about her feeling secure because i just met her last year and its not like we were besties back then or now so i dont know if she would turn me down

she did dance with me in a party, when i was talking to my friends she just grabbed me to the dancefloor
>>
Why dont you just ask her?
>>
>>18524121
1. you're overthinking it. I offered weed to random strangers, what's wrong with you

2. she KNEW you smoke, my man. don't be naive. just give it to her already
>>
>>18524339
i dont know man as far as i know she is still a virgin, but you guys are probably right if we ever touch the subject again im gonnal ask her if she wants to smoke.

but i dont know if she is going to assume that im trying to make a move because im not at least not quite
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.