[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How mad is normal pregnancy mad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

My wife is 2 months pregnant. I know mood swings are expected but holy fuck she goes off the chain. She yells about the stupidest little things and even hits me sometimes. I said I need a break and left for a week or so after she punched my nose because she didn't feel like being touched.

How much should I put up with? I'm not about to hit back a pregnant woman. She was never even once like this before she was pregnant, which is the only reason I'm not gone entirely.

What do I do bros? Is it gonna be like this the whole 9 months? Is that level of her constant stress bad for the baby?
>>
>>18523801
You have no fucking clue how crazy chicks get when they are pregnant. Her literally threatening to guy you like a fish isn't abnormal.
>>
>>18523801
Oh, and yes, it will be like that for the vast majority of the pregnancy. Sounds like you need to read through that "What to expect when you're expecting" book.

Keep your head down, realize that you literally did this to her, and muddle through the pregnancy. Then, when that's done, watch to make sure she doesn't suffer postpartum depression, and get used to not having any sleep for the next couple years.
>>
>>18523801
Who takes off for a week when your wife is pregnant? I understand if you think it is not yours but jesus this is supposed to be the mother of your child not your mother you got pissed at. How about both of you having a sit down with the doctor.
>>
>>18523814
Because she punched me in the fucking face and never backs off. And she never apologizes and always makes it my fault that she had to. If I decide to avoid her wrath she follows me out of the room and keeps shit going. I need a little time to get my head straight so I don't blow up back at her.
>>
>>18524274
>Because she punched me in the fucking face and never backs off
this is not normal mate. far off from what can be considered normal. if you can abort and divorce
>>
>>18524282
Literally, I woke up in the morning and hugged her, she said get off me I look so disgusting right now, you creep, I reassure her, she goes apeshit and haymakers me right in the nose and says dont touch me.

I know it looks like Im abandoning her and Im sure that's how she'll see it but for fuck's sake I should not be expected to be cool with being treated like this, hormones or not
>>
>>18524295
>I know it looks like Im abandoning her and Im sure that's how she'll see it but for fuck's sake I should not be expected to be cool with being treated like this, hormones or not
you are absolutey right. thats why i think she has mental issues. how was your relationship before she got pregnant?
>>
>>18524295
You are completely in the right and everyone saying that this type of shit is normal is totally wrong. Mood swings and anger are to be expected but if shes literally hitting you, calling you a disgusting creep, and not backing off of you when you ask there are serious issues here. It seems to me that shes just using her pregnancy as an excuse to physically and emotionally abuse you whenever she wants. Id suggest sitting down with her and try talking this out whenever (if she's ever) in an okay mood.
>>
>>18524302
Like I said in the OP. She was never really like this beforehand. Couple of arguments but not this level of outright contempt

I want to take her to the doctor but I know she'll take it the wrong way and just be pissed off I even suggested it
>>
>>18524295
It's normal for pregnant women to have bad self esteem issues and even hate touch but the way she deals with it is on another level entirely
>>
>>18523801
>How much should I put up with?

I would explain to her that while you understand what she's going through isn't easy, the way she treats you is by definition, abusive, and it needs to stop.
Additionally, the extra stress that she's creating by allowing her temper to fly off the handle is harming the fetus.
>>
>>18524274
Sounds like my ex .. and I was stupid enough to knock her up thrice.
>>
How did you manage to knock this psycho up before hand? If you can't convince her to get an abortion you need to get the fuck out of dodge because she's going to play the victim card. Probably say you abused her and/or raped her, etc. You'll end up in jail or paying hundreds of dollars out of the ass for her and the kid after the divorce. Best bet is to video tape her so you have proof she's fucking insane and then show that to whoever you need to to get her admitted to a psych ward.

There's a lot of fucked up shit going on her and hormones are not an excuse. Imagine if a man was doing this shit to his wife. Fucking feminists reeeeeeeing all the way home.

If you can play yourself as the victim (which you are) you should get out of the marriage with all your assets in tact.
>>
imm pregnant too and i really dislike being touched, too. but holy shit, even if hormones take over, she should be able to contain herself enough to not get physical. honestly, it sounds like you have found yourself a girl with anger issues and zero self controle. congrats.
on the other hand, if she told you to not touch her and you KEPT touching her, i can kind of understand that she got mad. it makes me feel claustrophobic if someone does that. still punching is not appropriate, but never do that again.

as for what to do, my theory with woman going ape shit because if hormones is that hormones don't really change how you react, they just lower the inhibitions because they make you feel the emotions ten times stronger. iow, they simply make already existing issues more visible. what that means is that she has anger issues that she should be dealing with. without the hormones, she might be able to controle herself, but they are still there and not solved. so she should get to the root of that. your only hope is that you picked a girl you can talk to and that has the intention of making this relationship work. i had a lot of talks with my fiance because of pregnancy related issues, but i ALWAYS keep in mind that this is about us finding solutions we can both live with and not "being right". make sure she realizes that. tell her that you both now have an obligation to have a functional relationship since you ahmmhave a baby on the way who deserves a sane family and good role models.
>>
>>18524337
>knock her up thrice
mate im speechless
>>
Wait I've heard the majority of women need to be constantly touched during pregnancy. Also a lot of them get increased sex drives. Was I memed?
>>
>>18524351
Yeah .. love makes you do crazy things
>>
>>18524365
some girls get increased sex drive, but it's different for everybody. sometimes even from one pregnancy to another or in phases.
keep in mind that biologically speaking, it makes zero sense for pregnant woman to have increased libido, quiet the opposite. so don't expect it.
>>
>>18524402
I don't care about sex drive. I saw legions and legions of women whining about their husbands not giving them enough affection when pregnant.
>>
>>18524411
affection isn't the same as sex. it might include it but not necessarily.
i also know a lot of women who basically were horny 24/7 during pregnancy, but i also know the opposite.
>>
>>18524402
It makes a lot of sense. They need to keep the dad around to ensure the survival and success of their offspring.
>>
>>18524455
meh, evolutionary speaking, humans had an alpha male that kept a harem. so the already pregnant women weren't required to fuck regularily anymore, he just went to one that wasn't pregnant yet. ofc he still protected the offspring.
>>
>>18524402
actually, biologically speaking sex keeps the male interested, which is more vital than ever when a woman is pregnant, and regular sex during a pregnancy makes the birth easier, so there IS a biological reason for wanting sex during pregnancy.
>>
>>18523801
dude you don't stick around when someone hits you. Is it too late for her to have an abortion? She sounds like an abusive person and mood swings aren't supposed to make someone become this violent.
>>
>>18524455
>>18524467
y'all cunts clearly don't know a thing about evolution or biology. it's almost funny. do you see this happening in literally any other species of animal on the planet? fuck off.

>>18524411
it just depends on the person

>>18523801
legitimately, try and go see a relationship therapist that focuses on pregnant couples. if she was absolutely nothing like this before, it probably is hormone based, but the physical hitting is really concerning. the rest of it (feeling disgusting, wanting you nowhere near her because she feels 1000 conflicting things) isn't actually abnormal.
>>
>>18523801
Some women should NEVER procreate and you found one. She's going to hate you and your child FOREVER. Her aggressive attitude will morph into a shit storment of passive aggressive bull shit. You are fucked and chose poorly.
>>
>>18523801
Ive read mood swings should level out quite a bit after the 1st trimester is over
>>
>>18523801
I hate pregnancy mood swings as an excuse to act insufferable.
>>
>>18523801
Run and run far away
>>
>>18524318
how about you talk to a real doctor first (consult them, then worry about how you get her to visit them) instead of here bitching and abandoning the mother of your child.
>>
>>18524282
>>18524341
>>18524718
Bunch of abortionists subhumans, literally kys.
>>
Dude idk, the first three months of pregnancy sucked for me. I was crazy hormonal and never been that aggressive, pretty sure the sickness was part of the issue too. Affects women differently, I don't know where my husband had the patience to put up with it.
>>
>>18526972
>I don't know where my husband had the patience to put up with it.
This is called love, women should try it for a change.
But whenver it comes to physical aggression, It's time to give an ultimatum, because it never gets better from there.
>>
>>18526984
>women should try it for a change
Don't make this about gender. Physical aggression is terrible though, I agree.
>>
>woman punches you in the nose
>can't punch her back because equality

A woman would never be allowed to be this disrespectful 50 years ago. Think about that.
>>
>>18527026
Equality is punching back though
>>
>>18527014
>Don't make this about gender.
sure, because women are notorious for being extremely supportive and standing at side of their man on thick and thin, right?!
>>
>>18527026
He probably would pun h her if she wasn't pregnant with his own child
>>
We're on our 2nd kid, hormones are crazy but it never escalates to physical violence. She screams and yells and breaks dishes but has never raised her hand at me. I think yours needs some counseling
>>
>>18527809
>and breaks dishes
Even that's pretty extreme I think
>>
>>18528689
Shes a red head
>>
File: 1462841540693.gif (2MB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
1462841540693.gif
2MB, 277x342px
>>18528723
OP here.
Mine is too.
Fuck did we get ourselves into?

Anyway, she called crying and apologizing and saying outright it isn't my fault so I went back home. Taking her to the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully I can keep breathing.

Thanks for lending ears anons
>>
>>18528740
Yeah i have no idea lol. Just be patient but don't put up with physical abuse. Preggo mood swings are insane. I once went from a screaming divorce level fight to getting head in the same night. Same girl too lol.
>>
>>18528755
Only head?
Should have went for the full angry hatefucking experience
>>
>>18528764
Nah, dont need to make the baby downy-fresh
>>
>>18528771
You know babies are safely contained in a big sack, right? None of your man mango is getting on it

If you haven't been having sex you've been missing out
>>
Leave her , give her money every month for baby stuff or rent but leave because she is going to push you into a corner one day and BOOM!! You snap and go to jail for DV.
Not worth it , just leave
>>
>>18528776
No i was talking about the crazy aggro hatefucking. Something about making a shaken fetus martini is offputting lol. Weve been having plenty of sex, just less aggressive
>>
>>18528740
Good luck friend, maybe when the maternal instincts kick in, she starts being gentle.
>>
>>18528740
Hope you guys get this fixed .. good luck OP and anyone else in same situation
>>
>>18528740
Sounds like you got yourself a feisty redhead potato Paddy, OP. Good luck with that!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.