[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving for a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0836.jpg (56KB, 370x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
56KB, 370x394px
Well, I've been together with this girl for about 8 months.

She's a very adventureous person and has spent the last 10 years living and working all over the world, I find that exciting but hasn't had the same opportunity or will to do it really, i guess.

Anyways, when I met her she had "come home to stay" was the idea atleast, but she's had some problems finding a job and such "her skills just aren't needed here" so she applied for one job outside of the country, at one of her ex-employers "just to see".
Well unfortunately/or fortunately depending on how you look at it she was instantly offered the position.

So she was gonna decline the offer, but it's turned into a discussion of: "what if I accept the offer?, we can go together and yaddayadda"

Well, Idk I really don't want to loose her and I am open towards doing something like this with her but at the same time, we're only 8 months deep and our relationship hasn't had to endure any form of trouble yet, until now, i guess.

Idk what to do, I really want to follow but I worry!

Then Also that we'd be moving to Spain: I guess a general English understanding is not a thing there, I don't speak Spanish!
>>
>>18523793
>I guess a general English understanding is not a thing there
you'll be fine

>>18523793
>I don't speak Spanish!
you'll be able to order coffee and buy groceries in a few days, you'll improve as you go

>>18523793
>I really want to follow but I worry!
go
come back if it doesn't work out
>>
>>18523805
I will need to work aswell, Idk how they look at non Spanish speaking in my field there.

My education should be fine though, there is an international standard on how my field should be formed so it should apply there aswell.
>>
>>18523824
Become an English teacher.
>>
>>18524102
I don't think teaching is my calling though.. I work with technology
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.