[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends with benefits/fuck buddies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1499287509929.jpg (18KB, 595x635px) Image search: [Google]
1499287509929.jpg
18KB, 595x635px
Alright so the situation is that a friend of mine is in need of some deep dick which I can provide, and I'm in need of some wet puss which she can provide. I don't want feelings involved, I just wanna smash. She's been really flirty the last few times I've seen her so I think she could be into it.
Problem is I don't know how to bring up the topic since I've never had the opportunity. Do I just hit her up and be like "hey i know you need the dick so come and get it"? Complete noob with this shit so pointers are appreciated. Help get the both of us laid
>>
>>18523592
There is no way to ask her if she wants to fuck without an element of risk. If you've decided to take that risk, just ask her (in person) why you two haven't had sex yet?
>>
>>18523594
Yeah it's definitely a bit risky, but she's mentioned she'd be fine with dating friends and has been flirty and noticeably horny. She even straight said that she needs dick
I'll try to bring it up next time I see her. Hopefully she hasn't found it elsewhere before then
>>
>>18523592
>Do I just hit her up and be like "hey i know you need the dick so come and get it"?

Yes, basically. That's how it works.

Invite her to your place. Tell her you were going to grab a pizza, drink a bit, and watch some Netflix. If she agrees to come to your place she wants to bang. Get comfy, touchy. She'll let you know she's receptive by not fighting back. Then kiss her and have her suck your dick.

Women don't want to admit that they're whores so they want to be put into situations where they can completely blame someone else for choking on a dick. Get one Zima in her and suddenly she can blame the alcohol, and giggle when she tells her friends about you "taking advantage of her." Then they'll want your dick too.
>>
>>18524090
ask her to go out someplace to eat. take her home for some drinks, ask her if she still needs some dick, fuck her
>>
File: Hallo!.jpg (49KB, 458x574px) Image search: [Google]
Hallo!.jpg
49KB, 458x574px
>>18524100
>giggle when she tells her friends about you "taking advantage of her." Then they'll want your dick too.
Top kek
>>
Invite her over to watch a movie, get a bit drunk together, lean into her a bit, when she does nothing tell her she looks great and give her a kiss on the cheek, etc etc etc.

Also know that your friendship is going to die over this.
>>
>>18524100
>>18524157
I don't want to wiggle my way into it though. If I decide I'm going for it I want to lay it out upfront that we're basically providing a service for one another
That said yeah, it'd be nice to take her out or at least do something first. Dinner then dick 'er
>>
pick-up artist/kino 101. Start with arm touching, small of the back to lead her places, etc. When you're sitting and talking, go for a hand hold and see how she reacts. If she holds your hand back, that's a good sign. Lean in when talking and see how she reacts. If she's also leaning in and making good eye contact, go for the kiss. When you're kissing, grab the back of her hair, pull it back, and start kissing her neck, women love that. Don't ask, don't seem wishy-washy, just keep escalating until she says no. But don't be some asshole rapist either, if she says no, then fucking stop.
>>
>>18524423
Alright so be confident, be physical, but don't be pushy. Let her know I'm intent on banging but don't be creepy about it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.