[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend has some issues, need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: AIDSBilbo.jpg (9KB, 190x270px) Image search: [Google]
AIDSBilbo.jpg
9KB, 190x270px
So my girlfriend works a lot, she gets really stressed about not having enough free time to please all the people in her life, me, her friends, her family ect and also have time to do the things she wants. I only see her once a week maybe, we made plans since Thursday to see each other yesterday (Saturday). So yesterday we're on the phone talking and she says she's leaving to come over and we hang up so she can get ready, half hour or so goes by and I start texting wondering where she is, she takes half an hour to respond to each text and eventually says she wants to go to a party, but also wants to see me.

We talk for a bit and eventually I say that it would make me feel really bad if she decided to go to this party she just heard about instead of see me, when we made plans. Later she snaps me from a huge park that is like 3 blocks from my house, I think, cool, she does want to see me. So I run over there and start looking for her, expecting a romantic reconciliation. I text her asking where she is and she says she's just sitting here, and doesn't want me to see her since she's too depressed and thinks I'll think less of her if I saw her.

I end up spending hours looking for her, searching every square foot of the place, constantly calling her and texting to just tell me where she, this goes on from about 8:30pm to 1:30am, eventually she says she's leaving, my phone died because I was texting her through this whole time. I run home and charge it and call her and she's in bed at home, we talk for a while, turns out she was at an area directly adjacent to the park, not the actual park the entire time. She expresses how she wants a future with me, she just didn't want me to see her all messed up because she thinks I'll want to leave her and I'm disappointing by her, and I tell her how I still love her despite having the worst night of my life and we fall asleep talking to each other eventually.

What should I do /adv/?
>>
Slight addmendum, ran out of space. I know the obvious decision would be to move on, but here's the caveat. This girl is perfect fucking wife material, she's a 10/10, loves guns, cooks, cleans, works her ass off to accomplish her goals, has only had one partner before me. I love her so fucking much and really want to make it work but even I'm leaning towards leaving unless she makes an effort to see me today.
>>
>>18523527
Leave her. She emotional tortured you for 5 hours I had something similar. She's acting like child. She makes these assumptions that you will leave her if you saw her depressed. In all reality you would be comforting her. But at the sametine. She works a lot and wants some fun. You could have compromised and went to the party. Instead you guilt tripped her, so she got really depressed. Which all could have been averted if you comprised. That's what relationships are about. I get you were hurt that she was gonna blow you off. But she's human to and can only take so much stress. Get a girlfriend with less on her shoulders. Or convince you gf to work less. It's hurting her mentality.
>>
>>18523527
Move on.
>>18523531
>This girl is perfect fucking wife material
No, she's not. She's overburdened, and she's not making you a priority. Her interests may be neat, but interests do not make up the entirety of a person.
>>
>>18523630
I couldn't go the party, she lives far away and I my car is in the shop. I did try to compromise by saying we could do something sunday.

Been trying to convince her to work less for months, but she refuses. She is extremely self destructive, she won't even wear seat belts because she doesn't care.
>>
>>18523652
Stop making excuses for her. You forgive this, and she's just gonna do it again. Not saying you can't get back together later, but it's on HER to do it, not you.
>>
>>18523659
I don't want to press her on it though, me just expressing slight unhappiness led to all this, I feel like if I tell her I can't forgive her it will be over between us.
>>
>>18523667
Then it's over, and it's her fault. If there aren't consequences to her actions, then you're just a doormat. If that is what you want, just accept your role as her doormat.
>>
>>18523676
We made plans today, if she flakes I'm ending it.
>>
>>18523816
Yeah, right. She literally made you waste hours of your life, and you are acting like nothing happened and are making plans with her. But whatever helps you get through the day, dude.
>>
>>18523527
oh boy, she ditched you OP and you are too stupid to know. A real relationship isn't this hard but it is when one wants one and the other doesn't care.
>>
>>18523827
To be fair she told me to home right after I got there, and that she wanted to be alone, I just wanted to show her I cared

>>18523848
She was sending sexy snaps and has been instantly responding to my texts all morning, she seems to showing a lot of remorse for last night. I'm willing to give her a 2nd chance but that's it, if she flakes on me today we're done. I'm chalking it up as an over the top shit test for now.
>>
>>18523827
I told her if it happens again we're done, not going to end this over this one thing
>>
>>18523527
>and doesn't want me to see her since she's too depressed

She just sucked off a Chad in that park. She's been "working a lot" because she's been fucking him in the office. She didn't want to be forced to kiss you with his cum in her mouth because she's still at the "guilty stage" of breaking up with you.

> I tell her how I still love her despite having the worst night of my life

That remaining guilt she has will pass soon because you just spent five hours being a clingy bitch faggot texting her and begging her to give you attention while playing hide-and-seek.
>>
>>18523860
>showing a lot of remorse
that is not remorse but guilt, no telling what she got into last night
>>
>>18523984
I am the chad, this girl is a 10, I cucked her ex. I won't be sad if this ends.
>>
>>18524037
I doubt she cheated, I was in constant contact with her
>>
>>18524047
Post pics faggot. I highly doubt your 10 is an actual 10. Probably closer to a 6 based on how you are chasing her mentally damaged ass around. The guy you """cucked""" was probably thankful.
>>
>>18524079
No he's been begging for her back according to her
>>
>>18524047
>I am the chad
>cried like a bitch walking around a park begging for his pussy back for five hours
>worst night of my life

Role-playing on the internet is fun sometimes.
>>
>>18524112
I've never been in a relationship before, honestly don't know what the fuck I'm doing. Wasn't crying lol, and it was only the worst night of my life because I haven't had many/any bad nights before
>>
>>18524065
lord, if you were she would have directed you to her. Just so you know I sat straddle a married cunt with my dick between her tits and she spoke to her husband and he was clueless. She had slipped away and we were in a hotel in a different city and he thought she was at her mothers.
>>
>>18524169
She wanted me to find her, she never moved and kept reiterating she hadn't moved, for hours, seems like she and I just had different opinions of how far the park extended.

She really doesn't seem like the cheating type, I'd be surprised if that was the case, it is possible though of course.
>>
>>18523527
run the fuck away, in the opposite direction, and don.t look back.

you'll thank me , eventually.
>>
>>18524185
Honestly I plan on upgrading eventually, I just know she's clean, she is the best fuck I've had, so I want to hang onto her until something else comes along
>>
>>18524187
that's why everyone wants to stick the dick in crazy, because they ride like the devils they are.
quit thinking with the head downstairs and gtfo right now. she'll ruin you, your family and any potential new gf that comes along, and your shit attitude will have partially justified it.
>>
>>18524191
She isn't a bad person, she just has crippling depression, but I suppose the depression is reason enough to bail. Also she isn't a virgin, she had one partner, but there isn't really a difference between 1 and 100 statistically speaking so it doesn't matter a whole lot.
>>
>>18524197
I didn't say she's a bad person, she's just unstable.
You, on the other hand, are a bit of a dick. A dick to fall for feminine b/s, a dick to run around a park for 5 hours because muh dick, and a bigger dick to think you can just use her like a rag and move on to the next model as soon as one comes along.
/thread
>>
>>18524210
Fair enough
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.