[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1500x940px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1500x940px
I have ~800 screenshots save on my phone from the past 2 years, mostly from 4chan, of useful and interesting stuff I like. Everything from how to get over an ex, workout routines to meal recipies.

I've been procrastinating cleaning this stuff up and saving the best for a while now. The purpose was to save these screenshots on my dropbox, and implement some of this stuff into my life.

Should I:
a) fuck it and delete it all because its autistic
b) go one by one and save the best ones

Also, how exacly would you arrange them once I clean them up - by topic? date?
>>
Here's what you do:
>Enter your "Screenshots" directory, the one in the pic.
>Ctrl+A
>Shift+Delete
>Press Enter
>>
>>18523219
but why
I literally spent years browsing the internet and picked the best stuff
>>
>>18523207
Post it all here then delete it, so you can find it again easily
>>
>>18523207
>>18523241
I agree with this Anon. You should share what you gathered so it doesn't go to waste. At the same time you have it stored for a later time.
>>
>>18523207
how do you search for and find specific pieces of information in all that?

I don't understand the point of saving pieces of information if there's no way for you to find any of it.

My mom had newspaper clippings going back into the 1960's, all just jammed into a box. I never understood the point of that.

I keep pieces of information saved, but I keep text as text, and I can do keyword searches for when I need to look things up.

If you've never referred to anything in your picture collection, you might as well erase it.

Otherwise, you might want to run it through OCR or something and just save the text versions so it can actually do you some good.
>>
>>18523241
I want to make a final decision - not store it without actually sorting it out
>>
Ffs post it all on the net as zip form or something
>>
>>18523241
>>18523278
>>18523289
uploaded it, but it won't be useful for you guys
I just saved stuff which was applicable to my situation

https://ufile.io/pxc86
>>
>>18523280
now this is some useful advice I think
I skimmed through it, and 90% of the stuff might be useless for me now

I think I'm gonna go through all of it, delete 90% and save the rest as text
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.