[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Input on my Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: My50HBY.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
My50HBY.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
I wanted your guys' input on a life situation of mine. I am currently unemployed and still need to get back to community college and finish my next year. My first and last job was an hour of driving every day for $9/hr as a cashier, but the hours fluctuated so damn much and the management/supervisors were lazy assholes and they did not give us working clocks so we did not know when to get off, and a lot of times they would forget to tell me to go home. They fired me after 3 months for using a coupon that was not specifically printed for me, so I needed a new job to start funding myself. I am not good socially, and totally unskilled, so I tried to apply at simple places like a dollar store or stocking at a market in town. I did not even get a call for an interview from anyone. Recently, I also noticed that I really don't feel much, and the only feelings I really do show is when I laugh, and everything else is hard to get out. Like, if I watch something sad, I barely even feel any sadness, even though I wana cry for it. I live in the woods with my parents and we live about 10-20 minutes from town, and I already graduated from high school, so I barely talk to anyone outside of my family, which just makes it harder for me socially. What is all of your input on this?
>>
>>18523205
Go to college away from home. You need to get away from that town and the safety of your home and start living. In a small town, word gets around and everybody knows your business. Your job problems could be a result of this. Also you have to become more social by forcing yourself to do it. Watch other people for awhile at a restaurant, shopping mall etc if you need ideas. Therapy is always a help but costs without insurance or money.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.