[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl bruh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1037.jpg (103KB, 718x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1037.jpg
103KB, 718x739px
I have strong feelings for this girl, we've been close for years but only friends, i broke off contact with her for awhile to move on. Ive had a few relationships and flings but never felt anything like i did with her.

A little backstory, she had told me early in our "relationship" that she wouldve dated me if she didn't already have a bf. (Shes a year younger than me) after they broke up we got really close but she said she wasn't interested then. We got so close though we would say "i love you" but not actually mean it, beta af ik. Around then i broke off contact.

I recently started talking to her again, we've flirted a little bit and most days shes very chatty and friendly, some days though she'll ignore me all day. I had brought her one of her favorite drinks a few days ago and when i did we held each other for a bit before i bitched out of there. As i left though she said i love you and i said it back almost involuntarily. Its bedn driving me mad ever since cause i want to be with her but i dont wanna fuck it up and ruin everything. What do i do?
>>
>Literally this same fucking thread every 5 fucking minutes
Just tell her the same things you've told us, you 15 year old fuck.
>>
Remember when I said that I don't want to fucking ruin this?
>>
>>18522842
Yep you're a beta orbiter
>>
I realize this
>>
>>18522917
Good, then it should be relatively easy for you to understand that you either cut contact again and move on, or stay exactly where you are as her beta orbiter.
>>
Your right anon, thanks
>>
>>18522889
Yes. You do. You aren't happy where you are. You want things to change. Problem is, you want things to change in a specific direction (where she ends up with you). There is no guarantee of that happening. But, that said, you aren't going to be happy with just friendship. So either she needs to get with you, or you need to move on from her so that you can find someone that DOES want to get with you.
>>
>>18522932
I get it ill stop being a fuckin bitch and make things change. Whether i like it or not.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.