[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm falling hard for her, and we're not even together yet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

>Friends with married woman in college for past year
>She's divorcing him because it's a distanced relationship, said she wouldn't be happy with him
>To this day has not filed anything, because she says she hates talking to him (neglectful relationship)
>She's been casually talking to this guy since then (I just found out a few days ago) but she's been trying to get rid of him because he's "even more controlling than her ex". I've seen the texts and they're not great. She's still dealing with him showing up at her door and texting her today even though she's told him to fuck off.
>She told me about the separation with her husband a few months ago, and since has acted more friendly/flirty towards me (She brought up other guy for the first time a few hours before I asked her if she had feelings for me)
>I asked her about it, she said the past few months she's developed feelings for me, but wants a bit of time to "do it right" with me, but since then has gotten even flirtier with me physically
>Cuddling up against me in my bed late at night talking for hours about random shit, trying to play footies/putting her feet against my leg, playing with my hair, laying her head into my shoulder etc.

Despite the many opportunities and long pauses where I easily could have (and am more than willing), I haven't kissed her yet because she "needs time" (I'm one of those idiots that gives a girl time if she says she needs time, regardless of what else she does) but I'm getting kind of impatient because I've developed pretty strong feelings for her as well since she told me she's getting a divorce. Tomorrow will be the third time of us spending time together since she told me she's had feelings for me.

Do I just fucking make the move the next time I see her? Regardless of the fact she said she needs (she didn't say how long) time?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.