[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ensuring that I marry a woman who'll age well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ny6dlmuZpI1thuj9wo1_1280.jpg (399KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny6dlmuZpI1thuj9wo1_1280.jpg
399KB, 1280x1280px
Hey /adv/, how do I ensure that my future wife doesn't age like shit, since it seems that nowadays, most women seem to age like milk. Any way I can influence the non genetic components of her aging process?
>>
>>18522454
I'd fuck that fat bitch, probably wouldnt like it but I'd do it.

Anyway to answer your question. It really comes down to genetics. Usually shit like makeup usage, diet, and overall lifestyle may have an impact. But usually if a chick gets good genes, she stays good looking for a long long time.
>>
>>18522454
your pic is not of someone who aged poorly it's of someone who became out of shape. if you don't want women who become out of shape, date someone who truly loves exercising and thinks it's essential to having a good life.

this includes
-gym rats
-new agers
-hipsters
-athletes
-scientists

not all of these folks exercise but they're more likely to see the value in it.

aside from being fit I don't see what a person can do to stall aging. the reaper is coming for all of us.
>>
>>18522454

women werent aging better before now. we are the most advanced in history obviously so with the exception of the poisons we put in our body via food were pretty set for not aging like shit. there is less physical / outside work than ever before, especially for women so there is no reason for them ot get worn.

i think the issue here is just that people age. not that women are suddenly aging worse.

what you can do though
>check their family history, if moms holding up and they look like mom you're in the clear
>check their diet. not whether or not they are trying to lose weight, but what is their natural eating habits like? if they eat like shit they likely wont give it up later, even if they can stop for dieting, its not the same as long term healthy eating
>make sure she exercises. exercise helps stop the sag
>let her live a simple and stress free life. the less she has to be in the sun and the less she has to do for work, the less likely she is to age via stress
>dont let her have kids. the stress alone ruins a womans look, let alone the actual act of carrying the child and birthing it.
>try and date a vegetarian, a legit one. vegans and vegetarians (who dont substitute junk for food) look the youngest and are the strongest. i would never give up meat my self, but the proof is in the pudding.
>be realistic. everyone ages no matter what. you can't expect your girl to be the same minus some wrinkles, and if you expect your woman to adhere to the above you better do the same

honestly though you're not going to do any of this. you're a guy shit posting on 4chan, I'm not saying you can't or won't date, but you're not in a position to really do any of this with any seriousness.
>>
>>18522454
look at how their mothers look thats how they will turn out most likely. also date a woman who is into clean eating and taking care of herself even when she is single.

I am a woman and it disgusts me to see how being a land whale is acceptable in the west so I can understand your fears. I see 5 fat women in public for every skinny woman its unfortunate.

My mother and I have always eaten well and not in a 'fad diet' type of way. My mother looks younger than people who are younger than she is and I think it's because she has always been mindful of her eating habits and wearing sunscreen.

So in short date a woman who has always had a healthy life style, I have been eating healthy since I was a child and I look younger than all my peers.
>>
>>18522466
>look how their mothers look
this just isn't true. some women have a really strong expression of dad's genes, and some women take a lot better or worse care of themselves than their mothers
>>
If you're the sort of person who is going to age well, then you'll attract the sort of woman who'll age well. What I mean by that is that you'll have made lifestyle choices which won't age you, and when you date, you'll be dating someone who shares those same choices and is compatible.

TL;DR: be the person you want to date.
>>
>>18522465
>honestly though you're not going to do any of this. you're a guy shit posting on 4chan, I'm not saying you can't or won't date, but you're not in a position to really do any of this with any seriousness.

And what makes you say this? Why so jaded?
>>
>>18522497
Not the guy who responded but because 4chan is literally the breeding ground of keyboard warriors. Alot of people on this shit talk MAD shit and try to hype themselves up, knowing damn well they aren't gonna do jack shit of any of what they said in real life. In short, if you were doing it, you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>18522507
Then what would be the point of this board?
>>
>>18522507
different anon here but I do significantly more than I say I'm going to do in /adv/, particularly because I don't tell /adv/ that I'm going to do anything. the reason I am on 4chan right now is because I'm actually so anti-bullshit that it's hard to have more than a few friends.

so basically I do take my own advice and I give good advice and feedback that is logical thank you
>>
By having a regular exercise routine and good eating habits yourself then expecting your SO to do the same.

It doesn't even have to be about shallowness - if you break up with a hot chick because all she really does is eat, drink, and watch TV all the time you can just say that "oh, our lifestyles are just too different, I am looking for a partner who will be there with me so we can support each other and push each other."
>>
>>18522470
good point.
I guess I just assumed since my mother and I have the same body type and the same face besides my eyes being blue.

I think the best thing to look out for is going to be choosing a woman who has always been a healthy eater and has always had a good sense of self-control.
>>
>>18522454
>check out her mom
and the grandmom too, the obese gene could skip a generation.
>>
>>18522509
cherry picking advice, that's what I do. I take bits of pieces of what fits and go from there. I just dont really have a main hobby so I browse alot.
>>
>>18522511
I understand that and its not something that isnt true, some people are here for legit help or to give advice I get that, but its clogged with shitposters and people who like to talk so you can never tell if you're speaking to someone whose serious and one whose jsut spewing out his ass.
>>
File: 7022bba285cf45cc7649753242d9ffa8.jpg (366KB, 1280x1937px) Image search: [Google]
7022bba285cf45cc7649753242d9ffa8.jpg
366KB, 1280x1937px
I didn't end up posting in the 'bloo bloo, I'm 20 I'm past my peak!' thread because it was such a shit show, but the points are the same.

>>18522459
Letting yourself go is just a symptom of a poor lifestyle. Ageing poorly is another, separate symptom of a poor lifestyle.

Many 13-18 year-old girls try desperately to look older with shit like excessive tanning, makeup and hair products - By the time that they actually hit their twenties, the damage is done.

You also get a lot of girls who latch on to the 'bubbly teenager' personality because that is what attracts boys while they're also teenagers. They never grow out of it and eventually reach a point where it looks ridiculous on a grown-ass woman; It gives the impression of something washed up, trying too hard to be a caricature of 'sexy.' rather than an innate poise.
>(This could potentially be attributed to seeing shit like these threads. They misinterpret it as "Oh my god! THIS is how I should avoid ageing!" rather than evolving into something more.)

Someone pointed out that Katheryn Winnick is 39 and still looks amazing. She's a natural blonde who likely spent her life avoiding sun damage and has several high-level martial arts qualifications, so she takes care of her body. She's a trained actress/dancer who also knows how to carry herself in a graceful, mature way.

This is probably why people get the impression that women 'used to age better' - They were generally taught to carry themselves with grace and evolve with age.

>And the real kicker: All of this applies to men. Not every fatfuck who acts like he's still a college Chad is going to age as well as Clooney.
>>
>>18522454
Look at their mother.
You're welcome.
>>
Have a solid prenup that ensures you do not have to give any resources to them post divorce if they reach a certain BMI/Body fat percentage.
>>
>>18523126
That's shitty advice.
I have the same features as my dad's side of the family and look nothing like my mom. I look exactly like my dad's aunt did at my age.
If you wanted to know how I'd look in 30 years you should look at my dad's family pictures album more than at my mom.

The only thing you could learn by looking at my mom is that in my family we paid attention to diet and exercise, since she's 5'5 and 110 lbs at 54.
>>
>>18523256
Shame you're an anomoly is this shithole country
>>
>>18522454
Marrying a gold digger is unironically the best way to go. It's honest, upfront and you know what the deal is. A gold digger knows that keeping her good looks is a priority. It's the most natural arrangement between a man and a woman.
>>
>>18522454
First stop : Look at her mother
>>
We all age, it's a fact of life. We cannot look like we're 25 forever, although some people will excellent genes can sometimes pull that off until they're in their 50s. But for the majority of people aging happens in your 30s or early 40s; it's easier for you to gain weight, harder for you to lose it; your skin loses its elasticity, your joints and muscles become less viable, and in general you begin to look less and less attractive over time. If marrying someone is dependent on them looking like they're super hot and young, you'd probably be better off just dating women in their 20s for the rest of your life, although I hope you are really well off, because unless you are, no women is going to want to date some fat, old 50 year old guy. Sucks doesn't it..
>>
>>18523748
Or later .. I turned 60 this year .. not a wrinkle only grey in my hair, but that happened at 25 already. Ppl in general guess at late 30'ies or early 40'ies .. blessed be good genes, excercise and healthy living in general
>>
>>18522454
I guess the best way is to look at their parents. I sense that I am going to age well, my mom is 53 but everyone thinks she doesn't look over 40. My grandma is 77 and doesn't even have one gray hair(and has never dyed it) as well as most people believing she is still in her early 60s. Even my dad, grandpa, and uncles and aunts are aging very gracefully. I am also 25 and I have been accused of having a fake id several times. If I'm hanging out alone on a weekday, high school patrol officers accuse me of truancy.

Obviously there are other health factors. If she drinks, smokes, eats like shit, doesn't exercise regularly, she's eventually gonna lose her looks and at a faster rate. You really just gotta look for someone who consistently cares for themselves.
>>
>>18523771

You're 60 years old and still on 4chan?

Good Lord...
>>
>>18523942
Not him, but whats the problem?
>>
File: 1GPWIbQ.png (97KB, 360x257px) Image search: [Google]
1GPWIbQ.png
97KB, 360x257px
>>18523942
Yes ... Problem ? I might be 60 but my body/mind is younger by far
>>
>>18523771
Share your wisdom with us, O revered ancientfag
>>
>>18524308
Gladly .. any subject in particular you would like me to advise on ?
>>
>>18522454
Marry a conservative who believes that she bears personal responsibility for her attractiveness. Liberals are the ones who go to pot.
>>
It's not a genetic thing it's a cultural thing.

Women need to look good to get hitched (opposed to men who need to be rich and successful; proportionate to the hotness of the woman of course, to get hitched) so they do whatever they can, spend hours a day doing their hair and other stupid shit just so they look decent. After starting a relationship they'll keep this up for a few months to years. Overtime slowly spending less and less time making themselves look good. Slowly reducing your expectations until they reach the pinnacle of low expectations, being married. Once you're married you're basically stuck together. The woman no longer need to try because if you even dare to criticize her appearance or threaten to leave, well, you're fucked. She'll take half your shit and a nice chunk of your paycheck and then she'll spend a good portion of that on new expensive clothes, jewellery, makeup and dieting books. Making herself look good again for the next fuckwit.
>>
>>18522528
>Implying celebtards don't just look good because the literal mask of makeup they wear.
>>
>>18524367
Lol those generalizations are so incorrect and you know it
>>
>>18522454
Women aren't wine for your consumption, treat them like people and you'll find they'll make an effort to keep you happy.
>>
>>18524356
Did you get married? Have kids? At what age, and did you always want those things?
>>
>>18522476
Well, it's going to be tough trying to become a male amazon with a greek upper body and a nice ass.

But hey, I guess I gotta start somewhere, right? hah.
>>
>>18524420
That's what lifting is for.

If you're short, then rip
>>
>>18524414
Yes, three kids at 30, 36 and 38 yrs. Yes, I'm am or was a family man. Divorced since 5 years now
>>
>>18522465
>dont let her have kids
>try and date a vegetarian

Just stop it.
>>
women have always looked like shit by their mid 20's
hell most look like shit without makeup from the start

hollywood people have hollywood diets and hollywood trainers and can look good until 40
>>
>>18522454
Wait 10 years then Marry a 23 year old.
>>
Treat her well and she will take care of herself
>>
Sexually attractive women age horribly.

Romantically attractive women age well.

Forgo the huge butt/hips/tits for a skinny, more androgynous woman, and she'll be bangable at 50.
>>
>>18522454
You can't. 99% of women look like shit by the time they're 30, which is really fucking depressing when you think about it. What's the point of even marrying? Just get rich and fuck young women and once they get old just leave them and look for new ones.
>>
>>18525230
As a member of the itty bitty titty committee, thank you.
This is anecdotal, but: it seems DFC girls take more effort into their appearance and sex life because they can't use massive tits as an easy solution.
>>
>>18522454

My friend, there are myths, legends, and epics written since the dawn of man about eternal youth. Some poor spaniard even spent government money to try and find the fountain of youth.

We all eventually decided as a rational scientific thinking culture that people just age. I think if we aren't delusional you and I can accept that together and go forward.

Leave that shit to geneticists. They'll figure it out, and maybe, just maybe the fda will even allow immortality/life extension treatments.

Until then quit being a total entitled faggot, marry a woman you love, and dont cry when nature does nature things to her (and you).
>>
>>18522454
look at her mom
>>
>>18522454
Use the D.E.N.N.I.S system
>>
>>18525473
Can I just fuck her mom instead?
>>
Meet the mom. If the mom looks good, if you probably would, then it's all good.
>>
-Look at her parents. Especially the one she looks the most like.
-If she has siblings, especially older sisters and if they've had children: Look to see what their bodies look like.
-Are her parents (esp Mom) prone to depression, anxiety? Depression can sometimes cause weight gain.
-What are her hobbies? Does she like to exercise?
-What does she do with you? Are you guys couch potatoes or does she like being active?
-Does she wear sunscreen? Or does she go out in the sun a lot? Too much sun can affect your skin and cause wrinkles.
-If she likes to eat, what are her favorite foods? Too much greasy, sugary, salty foods can make you look much older. Usually starts after age 25.
-Does she drink? Does she like beer? Beer has a lot of calories and alcohol in general makes you age like crazy.
-What's her skin like? Does she have dry, oily or combination skin? (Usually dry skin will make people look much older than they are. Wrinkles are more prone too.)
-Does she take care of her skin? Does she exfoliate and moisturize?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.