[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex scandal drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3983.jpg (31KB, 301x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3983.jpg
31KB, 301x225px
My girlfriend is part of a group of girls who are straight out of the show sex and the city. They all know one of their married female friends who is also part of this group that goes clubbing and bar hopping several times per week is cheating on her husband with a married guy. I want to tell her husband who happens to be a friend of mine but my girlfriend would never forgive me. What do I do?
>>
How much of a friend of yours is he?
>>
>>18522434
Known him 7 years since high school
>>
>>18522472
The length of time you've known someone isn't the same as how much of a friend someone is.
>>
>>18522482
This guy is right.

Reading all this makes me feel like a faggot for having morals and obligations...
>>
>>18522482
We were roommates for 17 months
>>
>>18522493
Would you want him to tell you if your wife/gf was fucking people behind your back?

The thought of her getting rammed by other dudes and girls doesn't make you the slightest frustrated?
>>
>>18522498
Yes i would because I don't tolerate cheating I hate it and would want to know asap.
>>
>>18522519
Then why haven't you told him yet?
>>
The person upset should be you. Why in hell is your GF around people with such a low loyalty?

If her friend is not loyal to her husband, no one should be loyal to her and condone this kind of behavior towards another.

You an obligation to tell, God, your GF has an obligation to tell.
>>
>>18522472
>>18522493
You don't seem too close to this person...
I'd leave it be. It's not your problem, and if you tell, you'll be picking a fight bth with your gf and with this "secret girlz club" they have, and women are vicious when banded toghether.

I totally agree with you on hating cheating, but you need to evaluate it that's worth picking this fight with all these people.

>>18522525
Basically all my friends have cheated their partners. I'd never rat them, it's not my problem, and my loyalty lies to them. Those girls must be the same. They're in their right to protect their friend, there's no "wrong" side there beyond the person who's actively cheating
>>
>>18522409
I would tell him in private, but would stress that it can't get back to anyone that you're the one who told him.
>>
>>18522491
You misread what he said. Just because you go far doesn't mean that you go deep.

Does that make any sense?
>>
>>18522531

Do you ever wonder why this generalized cheating that you are describing is so...well..generalized?

Plus, OP is a friend with the husband, maybe his GF is also a friend with the guy, where lies the right thing to do? and When will it be OP's turn to be the cuck? When will it be your turn?

Is not so complicated.
>>
>>18522409
have sex with the cheating to keep you quiet
>>
>>18522544
Oh no u understand completely what he said.

I was saying in relation to what the topic is, is that I could never bring myself to do that stuff.

Was in plenty of scenarios when I was with one of my ex's.

Just never crossed that line because of my own principles.
>>
>>18522563
Life isn't black and white. Personally, I would tell him, and be open about the fact that I did. If my gf tried giving me shit about it, I would just turn the tables on her. It's a pretty shitty person that would knowingly let a friend hurt someone, whether that someone was a stranger or not.
>>
>>18522548
>turn to be a cuck
>none of my friends were cheated

Lol
>>
>>18522568
Trust me bruh. I know life isn't black or white. It's full of colors and perspectives that we can't always see or understand.

Just be good to yourself.
>>
>>18522581
being good yourself would include telling the husband though
>>
>>18522650
Well regardless, before this thread 404's. Just know some anon wishes you the best.
>>
>>18522680
>>18522650
I'm not the OP, but yeah, make that anons
>>
>>18522568

This. I wouldn't let my girl give me shit about telling a friend that they're being cheated on. If she did, then there's the door
>>
Tell him
Tell your gf to drop this circlejerk of whores

If you are considering not telling him there might as well be a dude not telling you about your gf cheating. Seriously, making cheating seem normal it's fucking cancer of this society. We should all stand up and punish each and every instance of it. Because if we don't, more and more people will think it's fine. And it's not. It's never fine.

If your gf doesn't understand - drop her.
>>
Wait til OP finds out his GF is also out spreading her wings..
>>
>>18522409
If everyone of her friends is cheating and she is okay with it what is stopping her from cheating on you?
>>
>>18522865
She's different because she was cheated on herself before she met me
>>
File: 1494039104826.gif (1MB, 355x259px) Image search: [Google]
1494039104826.gif
1MB, 355x259px
>>18522945
>being this retarded
Kek
>>
>>18522945
No she's not. All her friends are cheating whores and cover for each other.
>>
>I associate with terrible people because my girlfriend is hot

Woe.

Seriously though, I would tell him. Or rather, talk to him about it on the downlow. There's a good chance he knows already, but the social stigma might matter to him. Your girlfriend doesn't need to know your business with him.
>>
dump your gf because she is friends with a cheater

tell the dude
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.