[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is erotic chatting considered cheating? Been wanting to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1498972370383.jpg (41KB, 720x719px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498972370383.jpg
41KB, 720x719px
Is erotic chatting considered cheating? Been wanting to talk to someone else than my husband lately since we just have drifted so apart. I've been sleeping in the guest bedroom and he doesn't mind either. He'll come in the mornings and fuck me but he never satisfies me or cares if he makes me feel good anymore. My sex and romantic life has been shit for way over a year. He doesn't try to improve our relationship and is selfish. He has done this thing where he would email and talk about a sexual scenario and would get off to it and has watched cam girls or skyped and masturbated other females behind my back, I found out months after getting married and caught him many times after that. Admitted he had a sex addiction. I'm not trying to cheat and get physical even though I talked about divorce but he won't let go but I want to. I'm just trying to relate to someone about sexual fantasies for once. I used to have a high sex drive but barely now. When is it going too far when it comes to straight up cheating?
>>
>>18522275
If you both want to do this, why not stay together but make your marriage open? I think open marriages are cancer, but if you have kids, it may be a good option for their sake. You guys can both fuck people on the side while maintaining the illusion of togetherness for your kids.
>>
>>18522275
it's obviously considered cheating but it looks like he does it to you.

I think anything you hide that you do with others from your significant other is cheating or at least a breach of trust.

If you wouldn't do it where he could see you doing it it's cheating.

It sounds like you guys aren't really connected intimately anymore.
>>
I'm not sure what I want, whether to stay 100% faithful or left to stray away. We do have a daughter and that's the main reason why I'm so easily influenced by him to stay together and stretch this marriage out. I do want a divorce one day but not right now since he is currently transitioning and figuring out what he wants to do in life overall.

I've seen people talk to eachother on posts like they wanted to get it on and there's groups like this on facebook that are supposed to be about relationships. They make it seem like all fun and play and not a big deal. My husband is a jealous guy so he wouldn't be open to having me sleep with other but he'd want a 3some as long as it's a female... if I want this to work without doing anything stupid how would anyone reccomend on fixing my shitty marriage and intimacy? Because I fcking try, I really do and sometimes he's so into his phone, is quiet and he bores me out or is too tired and falls asleep unless I just let him have sex with me which is empty.

I've tried about everything from marriage counseling to spicing it up. We don't talk about his cheating past but it definitely doesn't feel the same. What would anyone do to fix their marriage after loss of trust and interest... is it worth even fixing? I'm just very unhappy at this point and on the verge of giving up
>>
>>18522335
transitioning? do you mean hes transgender?

also wanted to say that you cannot change him. you're already doing everything you can, its up to him to change the situation but he seems to be happy with how things are. Sounds like he is only staying for your daughter as well.
>>
>>18522408
Haha no, he recently has gotten out of the military for now and is working and then at a new semester to start college full time to get his degree and become a pilot which then will still continously be away if not twice as much more with each other.

And I've really haven't seen it that way but it really could be too. Seems like I now know my answer.
>>
>>18522462
I am sorry that it has to be this way but I feel that you will be happier in the future for whatever you choose to do.

Also, you can also try couples counseling as a last resort.
>>
He already lost you, there's a difference between "staying together" and "being together". You should move on, the fact that he is justifying his past behavior as "sex addiction" its a meme, he lost you, move on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.