[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I find other girls to talk to online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: xxx.jpg (143KB, 675x504px) Image search: [Google]
xxx.jpg
143KB, 675x504px
I want other female shut ins to relate to but I don't know where to look
>>
>>18522274
idk, yaoi sites? anywhere there's 'shipping', most people here are males.
>>
>>18522285
I don't like yoai or shipping so maybe thats why I haven't found any other girls online. hm..
>>
Do you have Steam or anything like that?
>>
>>18522411
yea I have steam and discord
>>
>>18522274
shut ins are awful. I don't want to be a shut in anymore. every female shut in I know is just a slut for like ten other shut-in males.
>>
>>18522274
I'm a girl and a shut in. I don't really want to talk to you unless you have anything interesting to say.
>>
what do shut in girls even do?
>>
lolcow dot farm (mostly bullying /cgl/ related lolcows though)
crystal dot cafe (a bit ded)

Both have very strict rule enforcement and male posters get a permaban, in case any of you cretins were planning to attempt trolling there. You're not the first ones.
Also the hikkichan discord has some girls.
>>
>>18522433
see this is exactly what I'm talking about. what scum. you probably have a discord where guys pay to watch you suck your feet.
>>
>>18522423
I don't talk to men

>>18522433
>I don't really want to talk to you unless you have anything interesting to say.

that's a lot of pressure anon I don't want to be friends with someone who I feel like I have to impress constantly.

>>18522440
thanks I'll check that out
>>
>>18522440
>don't get any funny ideas
oh yeah because it would be so hard to pose as a woman. I'm sure a huge portion of the userbase isn't already.
>>
>>18522436
I play videogames and browse 4chan that's it really.
>>
>>18522448
>I don't talk to men
why not?
>>
>>18522274
there are forums for any topic or group of people that you could imagine. start digging
>>
>>18522452
Kik or Snapchat? I'll be friendly.
>>
>>18522433
seems reasonable, most people have nothing interesting to contribute to most conversations
>>
>>18522535
majority of men I've befriended online want something romantic or sexual from me eventually. I know there are guys out there that would never want that but I'd rather not take the time and emotional energy to sift through them.

>>18522623
are you a girl tho
>>
>>18522970
Would you talk to a gay guy? Why are you a shut in?
>>
Shutin girl = She was too ugly to get attention in real life so she had to go online where nobody knew what she looked like
>>
>>18523034
yikes
>>18522433
>>
>>18523031
yes I would talk to a gay guy.
I'm a shut in because thats how I am most comfortable living my life. I like being social but doing so outside of the internet has always gave me anxiety. I've been this way since I was 10 years old (when I had my first personal computer.)

>>18523034
real life attention has always made me uncomfortable. I grew up in a house where there was nobody home but me so that is what I am used to. Having the internet at a young age supplemented my need to socialize outside of the home.
>>
File: 1333155740923.jpg (854KB, 1600x1327px) Image search: [Google]
1333155740923.jpg
854KB, 1600x1327px
>>18523040
What's the difference between talking to a guy who tells you he's gay and a guy who tells you he isn't going to want something romantic or sexual from you but is straight? Both could be lying. Also, lesbians exist.

Why does gender matter anyway? Do you voice chat a lot? Just pretend to be a guy.
>>
>>18523070

>What's the difference

because I have had guys say that and they fall for me later or want something sexual later. sure this could happen with a gay guy but it is not likely at all.

> Also, lesbians exist.

this is true but I would think finding a lesbian online to chat with would be even more difficult to find than a straight woman. Also if I had a lesbian friend I would think that she would have better boundaries regarding having a platonic friendship, if she didn't I would have to end the friendship just like I would with a guy.

>Why does gender matter anyway?

because men and women communicate with eachother differently. Women have many shared experiences that are universal that men do not. Men also relate to other men in a way I would never be able to. Same sex friendships are way different than opposite sex friendships.

>Just pretend to be a guy.

I would rather not lie about my entire identity just to avoid romantic and sexual advances. I want a genuine friendship.
>>
the only female hikikomori I know plays WoW and that's about it. what games do you play op?
>>
>>18522274
Discord.
>>
>>18523102
right now I am playing starbound and might and magic world of xeen. I tried WoW and didnt like the monthly subscription aspect.

>>18523125
Juniberry#5267
>>
Try /soc/. I think there's a thread exactly like this.
>>
>>18523191
/soc/ is filled with guys that want to send me dick pics but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and look for the thread. thanks for the heads up
>>
>>18522274

Dungeons and dragons meetups at the local comic shop.

The library.

Art galleries.

Astronomy clubs.
Just think of anywhere you definitely wouldn't find people at the bar talk about as part of their weekend plans.
>>
>>18522274
I'll be ur friend.
Post discord/twitter/social media of your choice
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.