[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got 2 really bad "hickeys" What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: received_1872208406363196.jpg (83KB, 1332x1776px) Image search: [Google]
received_1872208406363196.jpg
83KB, 1332x1776px
So me and my girlfriend decided to get really sexual and shit last night, while we were going at it she was really biting my neck hard and kept moving up and down, it felt nice but the thing is I have 2 massive, I'd like to say hickeys but jesus christ it looks like I've literally been strangled, my parents are asbolutely piping hot pissed and my girlfriend is shitting herself because of how bad it looks, any advice on something I could do?

Pic related, one side of my neck
>>
wow that's intense :^)
>>
>>18522257
Put some ice on it and then comb it out, literally with the teeth of a comb, it'll help disperse the red splotches, but doesn't lean hard or scratch yourself because it'll just get more red
>>
>>18522257
where a tight shirt that leads up to your neck and if anyone asks just says its a rash
>>
>>18522257
I'd just say it's a hickey. Who is gonna care?
>>
>>18522265
this
>>
>>18522257
TRU-MAN
Wear them and don't give a shit

Faggot
Go to the Bon Ton or any general makeup store and buy some cover up. The girls at the counter will help you pick out the best for your skin tone
>>
The last time I messed around with a girl I let her bite me and stuff. It wasn't fun, it just hurt. Wtf norms...
>>
>>18522257
Yeah, stop being a normie typical teenager wannabe. Hickey's are for 14 year olds. Plus, it could be pretty dangerous, look it up.
>>
>>18522951
This. It's a badge of honor: you have a gf who likes you enough to mark her territory. Do nothing unusual, and wear whatever fucking shirt you feel like wearing because you are wearing the proof of manhood on your shoulders like a champ. Anyone who stares at it envies you or fears your manhood. Your parents feel the need to virtue signal in front of you, but as soon as you turn your back they're fistbumping because their son turned out straight and alpha instead of gay or beta. If they do give you shit, remind them that you could have turned out to be a kissless virgin or a faggot, but instead their son is a man.
>>
>>18523675
>Your parents feel the need to virtue signal in front of you, but as soon as you turn your back they're fistbumping because their son turned out straight and alpha instead of gay or beta.

This. It's not even OP's parents giving him shit- it's just his mother. I guarantee Dad is thrilled but has just learned after years of marriage that every fight isn't worth winning so he's just "agreeing with mom."

Dad's biggest concern is what that the toothy she-beast will do to his son's dick. Then he uses this image to get him hard while he goes to fuck mom.

Wear it with pride son.
>>
>>18523675
This. Fuck what others think about it. It is to be worn with pride

>>18523864
>I guarantee Dad is thrilled but has just learned after years of marriage that every fight isn't worth winning so he's just "agreeing with mom."
Why is that mentality so common amongst long term couples, I see it everywhere
>>
>>18522257
Wear. Turtleneck.

/thread

Also maybe >>18522268
>>
>>18523885
>Why is that mentality so common amongst long term couples, I see it everywhere
Cuz raising a child is an investment and seeing your son turn into a man is valuable. In this situation it is I would be proud as hell of my son as long as he used a condom. Coming from a single dude with no kids but is a public school teacher, I can only imagine the pride dad has.

Also as a guy it is easier to raise a son than a daughter. "No lil Annie I don't know how the hell a period feels. Sure it feels bad girl."
>>
toothpaste fixes everything man
>>
>>18522257
Pass it off as a horrible skin condition. It's far more socially acceptable to have leprosy than it is to have a sex life.
>>
Donkey punch her
>>
>>18523885
>Why is that mentality so common amongst long term couples, I see it everywhere
Because being in a relationship is taxing, and if you nit pick over every disagreement you will find the relationship to be completely intolerable. Partners let go of arguments for the sake of their relationship, which is larger and more important than any individual fight
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.