[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be serious about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: fKh4yDH.jpg (152KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
fKh4yDH.jpg
152KB, 1080x1350px
Do you guys believe in chasing money before everything else ?

These are just a few examples why I think chasing money will help anybody in the long run:

>You'll be able to pay your bills with ease, you'll have more capital, financial freedom and assets, more power, better healthcare, a better life, food, housing, clothes, cars and more.
>Chasing money can help you become wealthy someday and choose to spend the rest of your days however you want.

>Going to college to pursue a degree, career so you can find a good career/job with good pay and pension.

>Save up money or find a job that pays more so you can take a vacation(s)

>First the riches, then the bitches (very gorgeous, model tier women)

I'd like to get some advice about this from you guys.

Do you agree with all of this ?

If not, why ?
>>
Money has yet to give me happiness, so no.
>>
Idk man look at people like Justin bieber, all the money and pussy in the world but hes still miserable. Im making 65k a year as soon as I graduated college but it really doesn't make me that much happier.
>>
>>18522143

I make good money, but no, I don't agree with this. Money can't buy you back your youth or free time. Money doesn't protect you from getting hit by a bus tomorrow.

You've subscribed to the notion that you have a "rest of your days" to spend. Take my parents for example. They made great money, spent their lives being relative spendthrifts, and now my mom is sick. So when my dad is forced into retirement in five years, all he's going to do is spend time sitting around his house. That money could have been used to do things when they were young.

Keep in mind that if you find a job that pays well, you're also taking on the stress, and the painful lock of being bound to your job's vacation policies and shit. You may have some time off, but that time is still going to be ridden with the knowledge that you need to keep answering those emails, or that you have a big project when you get back... the stress is overwhelming.

Just keep all of that in mind as a number in your bank account increases that you don't have time to use. And that the woman you're with isn't with you because she loves you, just to bleed you for your assets.
>>
>>18522143

I mean, I guess the better you financially set yourself up the better your overall quality of life will be.

I just happen to be pursuing a high paying career, although I'm not doing it for the money. I'm doing it because I'm interested in it. Girls can wait another 5 years.
>>
No, money is not going to hold it's value. In about 7 years, all those numbers in your bank account will be worth absolutely nothing. What will matter is food, tools, and raw materials.
>>
>>18522168

Have you started buying Silver?
>>
Why woukd you want to have a women who is only interested in your moeny
>>
>>18522168
>In about 7 years
That's oddly specific....
>>
The great thing about having money is you don't have to listen to other people much
>>
There's no reason you can't chase money as well as everything else.
>>
I've never had a social life. I'm not normal, socially. I'm not someone most people like. Honestly piling money is something that I'm looking at doing. At least I'll be able to do the things that I want some day.
>>
>>18522158
>Keep in mind that if you find a job that pays well, you're also taking on the stress

This is true and really underestimated. If you get into a career just for the money, watch out. You don't want to be one of those guys who starts drinking to cope, and then the years fly by, and suddenly you look up and you're wrinkled and bald. But hey, at least you've got money.

Time won't stop just because you wanna get that paper.
>>
File: central-park-apartment-view.jpg (81KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
central-park-apartment-view.jpg
81KB, 800x533px
Having money is so much fucking better than being middle class. My parents used to be pentamillionaires and lost almost all of it in 2009, post recession.

Don't fall for the ''money won't make you happy'' meme. You're a fucking moron if you have $10m< and is still unhappy.

Life is infinitly better with money. I have experienced both.
>>
>>18522148
I've been poor and miserable so I'd like to try rich and miserable. It may not buy true happiness but you'll be happier rich than poor. Never having money to buy shit gets old. After paying bills and scraping by there's nothing left for fun.
>>
>>18523253
I agree. I was not millionaire status but had enough money to buy almost anything I wanted. Lost it all in 2008, 2009 time period. Now barely getting by. It sucks.
>>
>>18522143
First you get the money. Then you get the power. Then you get the women.
>>
File: dick goes here.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dick goes here.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>18523290
Neat.
>>
>>18523290
One of my favorite jokes. You know how to turn a man into a millionaire? Have him marry a woman while he's a billionaire.
>>
>>18523290
Doesn't work if you're a pimp
>>
>>18522143
People who say money can't buy you everything are lying. If you have enough money you can be happy. It's better to whipe your tears with dollar bills. If you are sad and you can just go buy something you feel good. And people DO care about you and your money. You are gonna meet fake people even if you are poor anyway.
>>
>>18522143
Nope. I'm a minimalist, and live a very happy life.
>>
>>18522143
I'm 23 and marrying soon, without having acquired any wealth.
I have a job and a flat, but I'd be lying if I said that I pursued money at all.
I prefer it like that because I am very certain she isn't just in it for the money, we can go through hard times together, and I value her more than any of those positive things you mentioned.
That doesn't have to go foreveryone, but that's how I see it
>>
>>18522143

Chase pussy above all else. If I could smash a hot piece of ass like the girl in OP's pic I'd be happy
>>
>>18522143
Eh, depends what you value in life.
I want to travel the world personally. If I went the route of "work my ass off so I can retire early and rich in my 50-60's maybe and THEN go live my life" I'll be too old to actually enjoy my travels.
I'd rather go the way I am going, working decent paying but not high paying jobs that give me opportunity to work overseas. Yeah, I'm not on "full vacation mode" when I'm in these other countries. I have to work to pay my bills while I'm there so it's not all fun and games. But on my days off then I do get to go do the touristy things, see the cultures and land, the history, etc. All while I'm young and spry and have the physical capabilities to climb Mt Fuji, or the steps of Machu Picchu, or spend a whole day wandering around New York City by foot. Shit like that. You have to keep in mind that youth is just as valuable as money. You just physically cannot do the same things at 60 that you can in your 20's with the same ease.

Also theres the argument of "do I spend 30-40 years at a job I absolutely hate, just because it makes a lot of money, and come home every single day hating my life just so I can retire and live another maybe 30 years of good life?"

I'd much rather spend every day at a job I tolerate that pays comfortably than hate every day of my life for 40 years.
>>
>>18523275
This. While I agree, money doesn't make you happy but it at least makes you secure.

I'd much rather be a miserable fuck who has zero worries about having a house over their head and food to eat than where I am now, using 95% of my paycheck on bills and rent, wondering what I gotta do to stretch the other 5% to buy me food and gas for the month. Forget about saving, every single penny I get goes towards pure survival and life necessities.
>>
My older sister did this and it did not end well for her.

She wanted a guy to take care of her and ended up marrying a stock broker and lived in a multimillion dollar home with him. He was a completely douche bag, treated her like shit, cheated on her, and belittled her constantly. They eventually got divorced, but now she is back at it again trying bag a rich guy.

I'm not saying all rich people are like this, but money does change people, and in a society that values being wealthy and powerful, it has a tendency of bringing out the worst in people since they feel untouchable and entitled. I guess just be ready to put up with some shit if you do this.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.