[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really fucking depressed. >20 years old >wasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Black_bear_large.jpg (544KB, 1869x2720px) Image search: [Google]
Black_bear_large.jpg
544KB, 1869x2720px
I'm really fucking depressed.

>20 years old
>wasted last two years working shitty minimum wage jobs instead of going to community college after high school
>know what i want to study now
>waited too late to apply for fall, now will have to wait until the winter quarter to go back

Even if I do go for a degree I'll be fucking 2-3 years behind everyone else, I'll have missed all the social opportunities at college, and I'll still be a loser compared to everyone else in my family who went to college on schedule.

I'm starting to think school is a lost cause for me and that I should be an EMT or join the military or peace corps or something to show I'm not a completely worthless piece of subhuman garbage
>>
>>18522029
Chill out my man. College isn't highschool, no one really cares about your age, you're still so young. I just graduated at 20 years old, I've had classes with 40 and 30 year olds, and they're cool, even went to bars with them and shit. You're not "behind" anyone, once you get past your first semester you can pick whatever classes you want, and it'll all smooth out, and you can hang out with whoever you want. Good luck dude.
>>
you're not too late to apply for community college for fall. i applied three weeks before school started.
>>
>>18522029
Dude I was 23 when I finally went, no one cares about your age past high school, seriously. Pursue what you truly want to.
>>
>>18522047
>>18522045
>>18522043

Thanks guys, I tend to overreact and beat myself up over these sorts of things.
>>
>>18522135

I'm 26, and I'm literally just decided on the path I want to go and will begin schooling for it this coming fall
>>
>>18522029

Just how old do you think you are? Youre still a fuckin child man.

I didnt even have my huge party "college experience" phase until i was 22-23.

Also a lot of people are putting off college now to save money and decide what theyre studying. A lot of first years will be your age, older, even.

Im sorry. I mean this with much respect and sympathy for your "dilemma". Now take my word for it. This is such a non problem this thread should be posted on the wall of what not to talk about here because its totally stupid and baseless.

I know it doesnt seem like it, but i sincerely hope this helps.
>>
>>18522193

>I didnt even have my huge party "college experience" phase until i was 22-23.

Not him, but I never had that phase or experience. I don't even care
>>
>>18522210

Which is also fine.
It doesnt matter to me now st 30 whether i did or not.

But if ops gonna cry "i missed out on *thing he can totally still fucking do*" then ill counter with he can just do it.

Anyway OP consider this anon too. Its not compulsory.
>>
>>18522029
Jesus dude. Chill the fuck out.
>>
DUDE, seriously shut the fuck up and quit being a little bitch. You are only 20-years old; you are talking like you're some 60-year old guy who has worked as a greeter at Walmart for the past 30-years and finally realized he has wasted his whole life. One semester (4-months) is not going to kill you. Apply for Springs, save a little extra money and start then. Who gives a shit if people graduate before you. Hell many are going to graduate after you as well.
>>
>>18522029
>crying because you had time to earn money and get jacked in the gym before slaying college pussy
>>
I graduated from college when i was 26 and i turned out fine.
No one will give a shit about a "late start" as much as you. It's all in your head.
>>
Your success isn't relative to your anyone else, or your age. It truly matters not a fuck at what age you start doing what you want, as long as you are doing it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.