[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me to retake the respect of my exgf.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mwyu1eRrvP1qekaybo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwyu1eRrvP1qekaybo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x381px
Guys, I am a truly pepe. A typical citizen of interweb found mostly on /r9k/.

I am depressed, full of regrets, with a angsty personality, someway autistic and too beta cuck. I live with my parents and am a fucking NEET.
Yes, I have qualities. But not relevant.

Then happens a miracle. One redhead 8/10 with a beauty personality got in love with me. She take my KV and V itself. I moved to her house and after this our relashionship turned from a dream to a nightmare. We broke away 2 months after, in a very dramatical way.

Now, 4 months later, she hate me.
And I realized in this meantime that I absolutely have a true love and affection for her.
I just, really guys, just want her happiness.
She already have another boyfriend, and is serious too.
But is annoying someone which I love so much have so bad feelings about me.

If I turn into a fully and independent man, it's possible to have at least her respect again?
>>
>>18521952
MOVE
THE
FUCK
ON

The longer you dwell on her, the longer you'll be a sad piece of shit.
>>
>>18521952
Alright this is not the healthiest thing to do but I think it gives you a better chance at sorting yourself out. I say go for it, use the thought of her as motivation to improve yourself. Once you do though, you need to accept that she's gone.

>>18521958
is better advice
>>
File: Rule of two.gif (2MB, 483x260px) Image search: [Google]
Rule of two.gif
2MB, 483x260px
The only way to win her back is by getting a better chick. In order to get a better chick, you need to hit the gym and go full Zyzz, get A. a job, or B. start on a degree in something that you're interested in. Power, power, power.

You have to become the next Chad. You need power. Fulfill your destiny. Destroy all beta-cucks.
>>
File: Don't get in my way.jpg (44KB, 539x608px) Image search: [Google]
Don't get in my way.jpg
44KB, 539x608px
>>18521965
For illustration.
>>
>>18521976
Chad truly is a demi-god among us mortals.
>>
>>18521958
She is the chosen one man.
I can have fun with the wrong women in this time, but the right woman will be always her.

>absolutely previsible answer, but you know what is u be 100% compatible with someone? In all my life only she was.

>>18521962
Smart words.
I may very probably have lost she 4ever.
But at least her respect I could achieve.
That's no other way.. Continue to be a useless piece of shit will not bring her back at all.
Do you consider this a unhealthy thought?
>>
>>18521965
Conquer the world.
Become a fucking alpha male.
Buy a car and have my own place
Have social life with interesting people
And finally, achieve a nice body (because my sucks. BMI 16.1 man '-')

Even with all these things, I couldn't attract her anymore, at least look in her eyes again without shame and submission I will.
>>
>>18522100
What the fuck did you even do, you pear. You're not a Chad yet.
>>
>>18522085
OP I get how you're feeling, I've been there. But the truth is she isn't "the one". There are seven billion people on the planet, the idea that there is only one person for you AND that you met that person is absurd. You will meet other people.

Holding on to her is unhealthy, but lets face it, you're an unhealthy person. You need incremental improvement, so if the thought of her gives you strength than hold on to it.

Also are you French (or similar romance language)? Prévisible isn't a word in English, but "predictable" is a good translation for it.
>>
>>18521952
Grow the fuck up and move the fuck on dude, that's the only way you'll be happy. In fact the more she's in your life the worse you're going to feel.
>>
There's a little mental trick you can pull on yourself which I do all the time. Whenever you feel like talking to her, you can tell yourself that you *will* do it one day when you're better but not now. You want to do it because you have a choice, not because you're broken and believe she's the only one who can fix you. Keep putting it off but assure yourself that one day it will happen. Be okay with the possibility that when you get to that point you might not even feel you want to.

I've had a similar pattern of thought about self improvement and "earning her respect".

I've been stuck in a jam working a shitty job in a shitty town for a while now. It made me a miserable person and l was depressed. When my ex and I were together she was very supportive of me getting a new job and getting myself sorted out, and even though the relationship didn't work out in the end I still feel like the way she believed in me has had a lasting effect that motivated me to take steps to better my life.

Sure I still think about talking to her, I fantasize that the end goal of this is that maybe we speak again and she's proud of me or something, which I understand isn't that healthy, but the end result is the same. She wanted me to be happier, so I'm working on being happier. The upshot is that I'm probably not totally ready to date new people, but I have come a long way from wallowing in self pity.
>>
>>18522120
>>18522112
Portuguese speaker here indeed huehue Good linguistic observation!

Man, I know this is the pit of falling in love.
But rationally speaking, she is in fact the most compatible person with me that I have ever met in my life. If I found a person like her she would simply be a great friend naturally. She became my girlfriend was a triumph of my.
There are other girls like her, of course, but it's going to be the old story of the needle in the haystack.

Have her every minute in head is in fact unhealthy, and blocks me to advance with other girls. She must be just a motivational horizon..

Try to speak with her is somehow a humiliation the way the things are going right now.

Thanks guys!
>>
File: 1499031758488.jpg (107KB, 750x704px) Image search: [Google]
1499031758488.jpg
107KB, 750x704px
>>18522226
>Be okay with the possibility that when you get to that point you might not even feel you want to.
Interesting quote.

Whats the end of your history? I mean.. How are you going right now man?
Do you still dream about this day happen sucessfully? And about the possibility of attract her again? Hum?

Your history seems very related to my.
She put so much faith in my progress, and gave me so much hope (the cost for this was her love, that apparently ended :'( ) to leave the shit life I have that even fail to do so is a disrespect with all the effort she put on me.
The month we broked, we still talked to each other everyday for a few weeks, and she stated that she was pride of me because I was growing up!
But them she started with another guy and now she clearly have disgust of me. Sad end.

Grow up is not more than a compromise with myself. It's give value to all the love she spent on me.

And I agree. The bad part is we still feel conected to her in someway. So get dates are a few strange.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.