[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi Anon's Im 18 y/o and i want to start dress up like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Hi Anon's
Im 18 y/o and i want to start dress up like a girl but don't know how to start and have a few questions:
1. How can i include it in the everydays life without getting caught?
2. Where to buy the cloths?
3. Where to hide the cloths?
4. Any other tips to start(?)
5. Only want to do it on some days not everyday
>>
File: seal-training-combat.jpg (396KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
seal-training-combat.jpg
396KB, 2560x1440px
>>
1. Either be so convincing that people in your life don't recognise you or avoid places that people you know will be.
2. Online is probably the most discreet way. If you purchase clothes from websites that sell men's and women's clothes you could just pass it off as men's clothes when it comes in the mail.
3. I dunno, a box?
4. Take inspiration from others. Feel free to explore trends and so on but it might be more convincing if you're classy and don't stand out too much from other girls.
>>
>>18522244
I don't want to be a special girl. I just want to be normal just like other girls.
I live by my mom yet and its really a problem to hide the clothes.
Where i can buy make up? Also internet?
>>
>>18522244
Its also a problem that my mom or sister doesn't find out what i want to do
>>
>>18521849
>1. How can i include it in the everydays life without getting caught?
Depend in where you live.
>2. Where to buy the cloths?
Internet, "borrow" your sister/mother's clothes.
>3. Where to hide the cloths?
Small bag under the bed with locks.
>4. Any other tips to start(?)
/lgbt/femgen and /r/crossdresser
>5. Only want to do it on some days not everyday
Just crossdressing? or you want to "play" like a girl as well?
>>
stop being a faggot
>>
>>>/lgbt/
No offense but there's literally a whole board dedicated to this and that was created for this reason.
>b-b-but im not trans
Doesn't matter.
>>
>>18521849
Find a nice older man to keep your clothes and your anal plugs because you're going to be sucking his dick soon anyway so you can feel "more like a real woman..." you giant faggot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.