[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember me? Was wanting to get clean off h with subs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

Anyone remember me? Was wanting to get clean off h with subs.

Happy to say I've made it past the 3 day mark and am feeling good. My lady and I toughed it out cause the last bag we got was..... Odd. We genuinely believe our dealer tried to harm us. It was a shock. We quit cold turkey didn't even take subs.

I just wanted to say thank you to this board. Though most of 4chan is shit there were a few supporters. If you can remember what someone asked for I'll post em
>>
good on you for hitting the three-day mark. keep it going, friend. good lucl.
>>
I recently watched an episode of Drugs Inc on Natgeo where one anonymous dealer bragged about lacing 1 out of every 10 bags he sold with a lethal amount of fentanyl.
He said he let his guys choose who to sell it to; being a junkie is a risky lifestyle already, so who cares right?
When people hear that his stuff made someone OD they try to get it. It's a business move for him. It's life/death for his customers.
Hang in there OP. You only have one life. Don't let that shit take yours
>>
Thanks guys. Seriously.

From the deepest fathom of the most concealed chamber in my heart.

It was a front and we were hurting and I blew him up. He was agitated but didn't seem super mad. We went and got the bag took one hit each and it was sour. Reminded me of rat poison. Scared us like a mother dicker.

First day was rough but the second and third day were hell.

Tomorrow morning is day four. I feel like I can sleep tonight actually.

It scared me cause I had to pay the front back. But my dealer showed up at my door about three hours ago saying he found out it was bunk and he isn't going to charge us. Really cool guy despite the shit he does.
>>
>>18522280
Try to find some trazodone. Then taper with benzos if you have to. Hell have a drink.
I've been there man. I got into it too quickly. Get through this week and you'll be good as gold if you can commit mentally. Good luck
>>
>>18521805
my mom is 7 years sober thanks to suboxone. You can do it too I believe in you anon. Your life is going to change so be prepared for that. Make sure you have some kind of therapy or life coaching because coming off heroin makes life 10x harder when something stressful happens. You're going to need to learn how to cope being sober.

Good luck and don't give up!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.