[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fear of hanging out with only one friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1470205030432.jpg (78KB, 499x460px)
1470205030432.jpg
78KB, 499x460px
So my friend invited me and another mutual friend up to the lake to go have fun and do watersports and the like, but my mutual friend backed out and now I really don't want to go because I feel like I really don't want to go up with just one friend, it's always been a sort of unspoken rule of mine that I hang out with two or more friends, never just one. I've never wakeboarded before and would really like to but I still don't like the idea of hanging out with just one friend.

Is this feeling normal or am I just being irrational?
>>
>>18521689
You weird af bro
>>
I usually hang out with 0 friends, so even one will do
>>
Hanging out one-on-one is the superior way. Other than that, the way you rationalise your preference is fucked.
>>
>>18521689
Its your choice anon. Its not weird.

Talk to the lakebro and invite more friends.
>>
>>18521689
Go. You'll have a good time. You'll bond with your friend. You're just nervous because you've never done this before.
>>
I've hung out with friends individually before I just always feel that there's better jokes and more good conversations to be had when there's at least 3 present
>>
>>18521889
Multiple people is for laughs and jokes, one-on-one is bonding time. You are better friends with someone afterwards.
>>
File: 1435003207763.jpg (10KB, 208x199px)
1435003207763.jpg
10KB, 208x199px
>>18521689
>go have fun and do watersports
You and your friends are some kinky fags
>>
>>18521999
Kek
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.