[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife recently had a miscarrigage after we had been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494460185001.jpg (8KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494460185001.jpg
8KB, 208x250px
My wife recently had a miscarrigage after we had been trying for awhile to have a baby. Naturally we both are heart broken but my wife since has been more horny then usual. She has the urge to cum multiple times a day and it is making her feel like a bad person to be so horny after we lost our child. Is this normal? I don't know how to help her with this on top of everything we both are feeling. Is there a reason this is happening? Should she just masturbate to feel better or does she need to see a therapist for this? I thought it could be possible she is so horny because she wants a child so badly, her body is just reacting.
>>
>>18520920
she is trying to make another baby dumbass
give her one and stop overthinking
>Should she just masturbate
nevermind, youre hopeless
>>
yeah it's weird since the female orgasm isn't necessary for conception. you two are dealing with loss and she suddenly shows new and unusual behaviour, so yes, i'd say she can't go wrong with talking to a professional about this or it might turn into something worse with time. stuff like that should be dealth with propperly and immediately.
>>
I think it's just her body's reaction to the miscarriage. She wants to have a baby ASAP.
>>
Could be mania related, like as in the type of depression. She might be going through a period of mania because of the grief. Your inability to have sex after is also a sign of depression on your part. Both are equally "normal". Be a good husband and make sure she is okay, take care of yourself too, just sort roll with it in the meantime.
>>
>>18521057
What is mania? Never heard that term before.
>>18520944
We both don't want to have sex currently.
>>18521029
So this is a really bad sign then?
>>
>>18521312
mania is periods of hyperactivity that comes with bipolar disorders or in times of great stress. the opposite is depression. mania can manifest in different ways, like the inability to stop doing a certain task, or being super aggressive or chipper, or hypersexuality.

it's not necessarily a "really bad sign" but it shows the grief is affecting her in a really physical way, and you too. seeing a therapist at this point would be a good idea to learn to manage your grief and stress.
>>
>>18521327
Thanks anon, I will talk to her about a therapist. How should I bring that up to her? I don't want to make her feel crazy even if I would also be going for it too.
>>
>>18520920
hey anon, her body is probably in a state of crazy hormonal turmoil, which is very likely why she's horny as fuck. it probably isn't psychological at all.
>>
File: 1498666890162.jpg (49KB, 750x366px) Image search: [Google]
1498666890162.jpg
49KB, 750x366px
>>18521726
How long do hormones stay like that?
>>
>>18521789
It can depend depending on how far the pregnancy got and who the woman is, diet, exercise, sleep, and so much more.
>>
>>18521817
Had no idea sleep affected that. I hope not in men too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.