[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

plz help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1476641901183.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
1476641901183.png
128KB, 579x523px
>be me
>met a girl 8 months ago via internet
>both were shitposters
>leave all our friends
>both working
>cant meet because of money troubles
>finally can meet, but she starts bitching that she isn't sure about her image so doesn't want to meet at all for the moment
>FOR THE MOMENT

What the fuck do i do, anon? It's now or i'll have to wait three extra months to get enough time and money to be able to meet her once again
>>
Don't waste your resources on her, honestly. She's probably just gonna end up cucking you in the end.
Stay friends and go out and meet her when you have the spare time and money, but don't go out of your way to do it.
>>
>>18520915
>>18520915
Thanks for the reply anon I really wanted to do it several times already, yet something unknown to me pulls me back from that choice, idk.

Each time we talk i feel she is lesser standable.
t. she's 9/10 girl which might be why i didnt leave her yet
>>
>>18520989
She sounds like a dick desu. I might be wrong but you seem to want to meet her way more than she wants to meet you (like it's an inconvenience to her).
>>
>>18521028

That's kinda true, she excuses each time by saying that she has too many personal issues with her family (her mom is in bankruptcy and lives in another home, her dad hates her and lives with his gf).

I already attempted to invite her to my home but always decline and arguing that she has to work there. Idk why i feel cucked and yet still talking to her
>>
>>18521050
You'd be better off finding someone who gives as much attention to you, as you do them. Don't get too worked up over her, it's not worth it man
>>
>>18521071

We spend lot of time talking even via phone, it's just her who doesn't want to meet each other, which is why this confuses me a lot

forgot to mention before that she gets mad too easily

Maybe it's best to dump her as you are saying
>>
>>18520989

>shes 9/10 girl
>we never met
>she refuses to meet because of her body image

Umm do you not see the problem her? Nigga you getting catfished by a fat girl.
>>
>>18521121
she sent me pictures of her full body many times, she just has fear with showing it up since she think she is ugly (while she's 9/10).

I know where she lives and where she does work with she doesn't want me to visit her till she feels secure of her own body
>>
File: IMG_3090.jpg (42KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3090.jpg
42KB, 532x800px
>>18521145

>she sent me pictures of her full body many times

You mean she sent you pictures of someone elses full body many times? Are you retarded? Have you ever had a live video chat with this person? Let me guess she doesnt have a webcam nor a smartphone that was made in the last 6 years so she isnt able to videochat live with you.

Are you really this gullible?

>pic related its me in a full body shot i took ;^)
>>
>>18521145
you're fucking retarded and she's fucking someone else
>>
>>18521157

I did have live video chats and phone calls. When I met her she made zings so I don't think she catfishes me. On the other side, she never wants to take up the meeting topic and lastly she stopped talking when she saw that I was gonna take it up. Is dumping her the solution? She's taking lot of my time off
>>
>>18521194
>We didn't meet yet
>is dumping her the solution?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18521221

oh, sorry

I meant is dumping her the solution to my life, actually? dumping her and looking for another person
>>
>>18521277
Look, she's clearly not interested in meeting you. If she was she could have easily taken the chance to come and see you. She has not.

Dump her sorry ass.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.