[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putting a girl on a pedestal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (103KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 600x894px
How do I stop putting this girl (that I haven't talked to) on a pedestal? A little backstory:

>when I was younger I used to develop huge crushes on girls I hadn't met, but just saw around
>grew out of this phase
>I'm a good looking guy now who is great around girls
>until I started going to this new "nerd" bar
>all the girls love me
>I'm one of the few socially capable guys that go to this bar
>I've never dated a nerdy girl despite being a huge nerd myself
>girl cosplays as Spider-Gwen
>I have this unrelenting crush on her but for some reason can't even muster up the courage to talk to her

Help me. I spent 5 hours last night talking to every single girl besides her. Should I just leave this bar before I get in too deep? I've now built her up so much I probably won't ever talk to her.
>>
>>18520759
well if youre never going to leave that bar anyways then you have absolutely nothing to lose by talking to her so just do that
>>
>>18520785
Thread closed that is literally the correct answer!
>>
>>18520785

I mean I could easily leave the bar forever. It's across town, and the only reasons I go is because it's my roommate's favorite bar and I have a crush on this girl.

I know I have nothing to lose, but I end up freezing up anyways.
>>
>>18520800
are you kidding me anon fucking look at yourself you handsome son of a bitch, girls love you and you are great around them; she will be no different. build yourself up nigger
>>
>>18520815

YEAH BUT...

I HAVE NO GOOD EXCUSES

I even drank a bunch, hoping it would loosen me up. Nothing. I ended up with a date, but not with the girl I like.
>>
>>18520883
you have no good excuses not to just go talk to her you faggot even if you totally sperg out and screw it up at least you tried. trying anything at all is better than doing absolutely nothing.

it is WAY easier once you just say hi and start talking. just fucking say hi, that's the hardest part, and its two letters. just fucking do it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.