[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like a failure. All of my friends are already finishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1219-0-cry.jpg (27KB, 460x282px) Image search: [Google]
1219-0-cry.jpg
27KB, 460x282px
I feel like a failure.

All of my friends are already finishing up their degrees (although a lot of them took meme degrees like psychology, art, sociology, polisci etc.) I don't even have a degree and I'm 23. I feel useless. They all have boyfriends and great jobs too. I want to have a purpose. I always apply for college but then I fear that it isn't worth the debt so I back out. I got really good marks in high school and I got into engineering school but I still wonder if it's worth it especially considering my age. I wonder if I should get a diploma instead? I don't know what to do....
>>
You can be my gf?????
>>
>>18520492
How is that going to change my career situation
>>
EE here. I had people in their 40s in my classes. Quit being a faggot and take control of your life. It's never too late and if I did it barely passing because I'm retarded then you certainly can.
>>
>>18520494
What does it matter if your husband works? Go live your life in a way that makes you happiest, not in some shallow pursuit of becoming what you feel is expected as you. Of course its never too late to pursue any form if education, there will always be someone older in the same position, as well as someone younger.

I think its worth realising the only person thinking of you and your life choices all day everyday isn't your friends or family, its you.

Only do it for yourself and be my gf pls
>>
>>18520498
Yeah but am I too old to be able to get one and have kids in the future?
>>
>>18520507
Or go to college and find a good man to marry while getting a good degree? Quit being a lazy faggot.
>>
>>18520472
Don't look at other people's lives, look at your own. Your pace your rules.
>>
>>18520472
You do sound worthless desu
>>
>>18520472
You do sound worthless tBh
>>
>>18520533
>>18520529
Fuck off
>>
>>18520538
You sound epic mad bro
>>
>>18520545
I don't even care brah
>>
>>18520548
You're just mad cuz I'm rich and famous
>>
>>18520551
Yes Taylor Swift
>>
>>18520693
Be me gf u whord
>>
>>18520693
>I don't know what to do
Stop being a waste of space and educate yourself or find a job that doesn't require a diploma. But wew, 23 and no education, no bf... You're failing on easy mode, it's really telling.
>>
>>18520693
>I don't know what to do
Stop being a waste of space and educate yourself or find a job that doesn't require a diploma. But wew, 23 and no education, no bf... You're failing on easy mode, it's really telling.
>>
>>18520472
I am in the same boat. Don't compare yourself to other people. At the end of the day they probably have debt over 100,000 thousand. Its better to take longer in college and get a lucrative degree than spend 3 years and get a bad one. Look at AVGN he was working at a warehouse before his internet career took off.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.