[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it all go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: b81.jpg (21KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
b81.jpg
21KB, 310x310px
>Be me
>Find qt feminine boyfriend that has all qualities I asked for and isn't hypersexual
>In secret same sex relationship
>Both of us have similar goals and get along great
>5 month relationship no fights
>Boyfriend breaks up with me randomly
>Try one month no contact
>Contact him and ask what happened
>Says he was actually a selfish person and didn't want a relationship
>Don't even recognize him anymore
>Still miss but not sure if I could ever get my partner back
>Alone again

What do?
>>
>Realize that the reason you don't like being alone is because the magnitude of the realization that your life is infinitesimal and insignificant in any grander scheme so you search deludedly for a temporary solace from your mortal fate, despite knowing deep down that true happiness and inner peace can only be attained by surpassing these emotional connections to the temporary material world and focusing on the whole of all things, and not necessarily embracing death and becoming one with it but being ready to let go of life and especially the things you love.
>>
>>18520434
New BF. Should have abundance in relationship and friends.
>>
>>18520449
I used to have that kind of mindset, but I guess I just got blinded by this relationship. I'm not sure if I even want him back, but part of me misses him and knows I probably won't be able to find another partner like him.
>>
>>18520456
Abundance in friends isn't a problem, possible matches for a relationship not so much in my area unless I approach girls.
>>
>>18520434

Live near Dallas?
>>
>>18520518
Nope
>>
>>18520434
Stop being a literal faggot and dating equally emotionally unstable men
>>
>>18520434
Tough luck, happens all the time.
>>
>>18520456
>promiscuous queer detected
Enjoy the AIDS
>>
File: 1463174441794.jpg (162KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1463174441794.jpg
162KB, 1280x852px
>>18520449
Holy shit. Can I buy you a fucking beer please?!

You sound super cool. Want to tackle my bitching as well?
>>
>>18520466
Grindr. Bars. (Idk your gender and what you're into)

Having friends and people close to you should fill a lot of the time and feelings on lonliness. If you're relying too much on a relationship for happiness, the possibility is that you may of come off as needy in the past relationship.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.