[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey normie, how exactly did you get into a relationship. Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: latest-1.png (284KB, 571x394px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
284KB, 571x394px
Hey normie, how exactly did you get into a relationship. Shit like location, topic, conversations, general description.

Females need not apply.
>>
Went out for a few drinks with friends, got fucked up but not to bad, saw a chick, kissed her without talking, got her phone number, texted the next day, we saw each other more etc.
>>
25 yo formerly kissles, still a virgin here. this is basically how i met my first and current gf.

been seeing this girl in a class i used to attend but never had to balls to speak to her. one day i had an exam with that class, we both happened to give our papers at the same time. then i asked her to have some tea or coffee with me. then added her on normie book. then got her number and asked her out on a date. we went on 4 dates in a month and we kissed on the 4th one. it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be.

never planned anything while talking to her. tried to make it as natural as possible. didn't even ask her to become my gf. we both accepted being a couple on the day we kissed.

i'm not gonna say "be confident". that doesn't mean anything on itself. be confident in who you are and try to show your best sides to her without praising yourself too much.
>>
File: 1469495684533.png (189KB, 288x398px) Image search: [Google]
1469495684533.png
189KB, 288x398px
>play online game
>start talking with this chick on the game
>she starts telling me about her family issues and shit
>I'm a good listener so whatever
>eventually adds me on FB
>keeps telling me about her issues while I keep being there to listen to her
>eventually confesses her feelings for me
>I don't feel that strongly for her, but never having been in a relationship before, I say yes
And thus began my first relationship. Ended a few ago due to monkey-branching on the bitch's part. If you don't mind going long-distance, just find a girl with some psychological issues online (there are plenty, don't worry) and provide her a shoulder to cry for. I have no clue how to get a girlfriend that's not long-distance though.
>>
File: 1495913904967.jpg (88KB, 599x775px) Image search: [Google]
1495913904967.jpg
88KB, 599x775px
>>18520340
>then i asked her to have some tea or coffee with me.
That's a good move, thanks for the tip.

This is some of things a was looking for, though others experiences I can learn
>>
>>18520384
i just basically asked her about the exam and then said let's have a cup of tea. wasn't really hard.
>>
>On bus showing friend how to get home using transit.
>Ask him out
>He says yeah
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.