[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2215.png (946KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2215.png
946KB, 640x1136px
Well, here I go. This girl and I have been off and on for a couple weeks now. We really like each other and want to be together, but she's moving away in a month for college. We don't know what to do. Please help. Thanks. Pic related
>>
>>18520300
In about 2 months she'll be chad's little Fuck toy. Save yourself the heart ache break it off now. Go find a townee who's not upwardly mobile.
>>
Yeah, just break it off when she moves. Long distance relationships suck for everyone. No reason you can't fuck the rest of the summer though.
>>
>>18520300
>>18520388
This is true, had a girlfriend that left for college and we tried a long distance relationship, eventually she came on to Skype crying and told me a guy used her to which I replied you deserved it, hurt me bad so don't put yourself through it
>>
>>18520765
Should I at least try and make it work? We make each other really happy and we tried to break it off like that but we still felt for each other
>>
>>18520770
You could try but the majority of the relationships that try long distance don't work, don't get me wrong you guys might be different so if it feels like it Will work then give it a try
>>
>>18520832
I think that's what I want to do; I want to at least try. And when it's over, at least I know it's over. Thanks to everyone for this
>>
move with
>>
>>18520300
Deep dick her while you still have a chance to test drive a low-mileage whore. She's going to have about 10 miles of dick in her as soon.
>>
>>18521191
Hahahaha that's the best advice I've had all day
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.