[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help to find that asshole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Guys! Since a February 2016 my friend is recievieng text messages, phone calls with threats and stuff. Many times her Facebook/icloud/other accounts has been hacked and used to make fun of her. Do You know any way to find out who that person is? I don't care what will be needed for that. Either some 007 stuff or reverse hacking. She is my very close friend and I really want to help her! Thanks in advance
>>
>>18520155
can't you go to the cops or try to have facebook find out who it is?
i know it's frustrating but as long as that fucker covers his tracks right chances are you won't find him. if you do though, please beat him up
>>
>>18520155
She should take everything to the cops. They have cyber-tools not available to you to find the guy
>>
>>18520155
Can't she upgrade her security on all of her accounts? Change all passwords to STRONG ones (don't make "password" your password). Put a lock on her devices. Chances are the bad guy is someone she knows—a friend, sister, co-worker, etc.
>>
If you can't figure it out yourself you should stop trying to be a badass (which you are not) and go to the cops.
>>
>>18520828
This.
It is most likely someone she knows.
What hackers wont tell you is hacking is more about social engineering than actual technical shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.