[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin now in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2017.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2017.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
So I'm a virgin, and I've just got myself a girlfriend.
Obviously at some point in the near future sex will come along (whenever she initiates it, I don't want to push for it in fear of pushing her away)
My question is how do I last? I fapped my whole life and recently bought a tenga because I was bored, whenever I use it I cum within a few strokes.
Will I be able to last with this girl or no? If not how do I last because if this is what my life has led up to, orgasming after a few seconds for my first time then I just want to die
>>
>>18520015
>how do I last?

If you're crazy nervous, you might not cum at all :^)

Here's everything you need to know about fucking a girl, get her off first with your hands or mouth and she will not even give a shit how long you last. Then, when you've got it up again, you can fuck her some more and you'll last a lot longer before you bust again. And once the novelty wears off a little, you'll be able to fuck like a machine. It just takes time. Like everything, sex takes practice to be good.
>>
>>18520015
Watch a movie, make a move to make out, and then fuck. It's on you 8 out of 10 Times. The amount of sex I missed out on because I didn't initiate is ridiculous. Also girls are pretty understanding with sex especially if they know you're a virgin. Don't expect to be able to make her cum with penetration, foreplay and clit rubbing is all you got for your first time to make her happy. If out can't get it up try again another time. Just be confident and don't overthink or you'll get whiskey dick
>>
Why is that succulent filthy whore pretending to read a bible?
I'm offended
>>
>>18520019
Even then, its embarrassing to not be able to last, and what if it stays that way? If I cant last with a toy then what chances do I have with a real woman
>>18520021
Obviously foreplay is imperative for the girl, but I don't want a quick high, if I'm only getting a few minutes of pleasure what is the point
>>
Practice.
The first time will likely be a disaster.
NASA didn't get us to the moon without blowing a few launches on the pad.

Still, you shouldn't be thinking about that now. Unless you think it will happen soon. Try to focus on being a good bf. Just because you got a gf it doesn't mean you're golden. You can fuck up and then you'll be worse off. Like running a marathon and collapsing meters away from the goal.
>>
Not the OP, but I guess it fits in here as well, so I don't want to open a new thread.
I am a virgin as well and will lose it soon, but my partner is a virgin as well, so none of us know much about it, is there anything I should know and be prepared for? Like, I heard having a towel around is a good idea etc.
I don't care much about the stuff that feels good for girls, not because I am selfish, but I am pretty sure, we can talk about that together, especially since it's probably different for everyone.
>>
>>18521237
I had the exact situation as you in September anon, so I do recommend a towel, and lube. First time we were both nervous (and buzzed) to the point where he couldn't get it in, so I eventually bought lube to help the situation.
Since both of you are virgins there's a good chance it'll be awkward and not very good, but it'll get better with practice.
>>
>>18521265
Yeah, I was already told that the first time will, though intimate, probably not feel all that good on the physical aspect.
I am relatively sure she still has her hymen, is it hard to break that? Like, I don't really have a concept of how it looks like etc. but I would imagine that it's at least a little obstructing, is there anything I must or should consider there or is that also different for every girl?
>>
>>18520015
I was in the same boat desu you are going to blow early the first few times but as you get comfortable with eachoter you'll start to last longer,
Only advice is to finger/eat her out for a few minutes be for you go in
>>
If you've really been jerking it your whole life you might actually have a hard time reaching orgasm. Especially if you're wearing a condom.

If you both genuinely care about each other then you shouldn't worry about cumming early being a problem unless your refractory period is really long.

Just focus on making each other feel good and having a good time. Talk to her about your concerns and ask her about hers.
>>
>>18520015
Know where a clit is and you'll be good
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.