[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up??? My girlfriends not in town at the moment. Last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3022.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3022.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
Did I fuck up??? My girlfriends not in town at the moment. Last night I went drinkin with some buddies. They're all single so they were doin their thing I was just drinking having fun. There were 5 guys including me, and 5 girls. Every guy was talkin to a girl and one girl was third wheeling so I figured I'd chat her up and just have fun. Turns out she really wanted to have sex. She kept trying to kiss me and I kept saying no, and then she tried to give me a blowjob and that's when I had enough and had a buddy take me home. I told my girlfriend nearly instantly after it happened. I felt really guilty so I thought I was doing the right thing. Anyway it's been about 10 hours and she has not messaged me back since. I didn't even kiss the girl, and I got out of the situation entierely when I realized how wrong it was. Am I being rightfully ignored?
>>
>>18520011
She's probably fucking another dude, laughing at you right now. Or she's fucking another dude, felt guilty because of your confession, and decided to ghost you
>>
>>18520011
You did right thing but maybe she's afraid something happened between you and these girls.
>>
>>18520011
>Am I being rightfully ignored?
No.

Some dumb shit happened that you got away from as soon as you could and you told her immediately. You're not hiding anything. You're being a responsible partner. At this point, if she's pissed off it's on her for getting worked up over meaningless shit. She's allowed to have an emotional reaction, but she's not allowed to make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>18520020
Wish this was the case before I argue with her for 10 days over how I did nothing wrong and she twists it to me saying sorry for not cheating.
>>
>>18520011
If she can't see that you did the right thing then you should dump her.
>>
>>18520023
Yes she might just be trying to take it in. Her feelings might be hurt, but not by you. More of the thought of what could have happened.

Just give her some time, like maybe a few more hour or even a couple. Then ask if she is okay and reassure the fuck out of her.

Also she might be mad at the fact that you even approached the other woman at all. So apologize for that. And reassure her of your love.
>>
>>18520011
You did fuck up and shouldn't have been out 5 on 5 anyway. No way she'll ever believe nothing happened and I don't blame her.
>>
>>18520011
If nothing happened, you shouldn't have mentioned it moron
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.