[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mold/spore removal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2013.9.9 きゃりー45826_6M.jpg (77KB, 532x723px) Image search: [Google]
2013.9.9 きゃりー45826_6M.jpg
77KB, 532x723px
Guys I really need help, particularly from mold experts, because my health and quality of life is quickly going down the shitter.

First off I am very allergic to mold and a fuckin NEET because of it. Story is that I recently swapped bedrooms at home, and am using a different nearby bathroom to clean myself.

This bathroom was not well taken care of by the previous owners. There was mold just about everywhere that water existed. I cleaned it up the best I could, but have determined that the water quality in the sink/shower/bath is shit. It smells musty, lingers on my hands, and gives me reactions. I assume there is an issue in the pipes, but I have no way of knowing how to fix that now or probably ever.

I put on a new shower filter thinking that might help the shower situation; probably the worst mistake I could have made.

In my bedroom I like to sleep and lay my head on a couch armrest, where an air conditioning vent is also located. Unfortunately this combination of my hair and wind seems to have caused mold spores to proliferate all over the room; in the curtains, window sill, in the air, and inside spaces like my tv and laptop, probably even the ventilation shaft underneath the cover. I need tips on how I might remove all this? Is it just spores that I'm after? I've vacuumed and dusted, but there is still a lingering scent in the room, and the room always stays dry.

This brings me to another question, is the vacuum still safe to use after all this? I'm probably gonna have to water vacuum the floor but I will eventually have to do some regular vacuuming later on.
>>
>>18519908
you are sure this is a physical and not a mental condition, right? if you catch my drift.
>>
>>18519923
yes, I know it's physical but the effects are affecting me mentally too
>>
>>18519935
have you talked to your parents (or whoever you are living with) about your allergies and possibly hiring a professional to have the mold cleaned out or switching bedrooms back? surely they understand how serious your condition is and how much you suffer as you live now?
>>
>>18519908
Direct sunlight does and fresh air does a good job of taking care of mold and its smell. As for your allergies, I recommend a good air filter. I use Filtrete MPR 2800.
>>
>>18519941
the change is permanent, they've already painted the other room I was in
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.