[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Knows About Grwoing Legal Weed in California?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Hemp-2a.jpg (755KB, 1500x764px) Image search: [Google]
Hemp-2a.jpg
755KB, 1500x764px
A friend wants me to go in on buying 40 acres in Northern California to grow pot.

We'd need $8k down and almost $800.00/month on the for sale by owner land.

No utilities. To install them the gov requires a structure so at least a mobile home on a foundation then a 100 foot well then solar panels..

If I sold my home I might end up with $40,000 .

How much would we need to get all this and a crop in the ground worth enough to make it profitable?

Its probably within range of day jobs for a few months but no way do I want to jeopardize my money.

Will the California legal weed market sustain new grower ops?
>>
>>18519190
you are looking at 150-200k, bare minimum, if you are doing greenhouses and if you want to do it right (which you should if you want to be competitive in the cali market). you really need to know your shit as far as growing goes. you need to enjoy the work, and you need to love the plants themselves. it can be done, but it will require dedication and a considerable amount of time. you will not have time for another job, the farm will be the majority of your life for the first couple years.i would recommend against it unless you are prepared to devote yourself to it.
source: experience
>>
Where exactly are you moving?

The price has gone down a lot in the last year, and continues to fall.
>>
>>18519190

What is your budget for weapons, razor wire and dobermans? Grow-rips are a thing...
>>
lot is nearish Chico.. not possible to get anywhere near 100K so going to move on... am aware of grow rip off tool thanks all
>>
>>18519190
The city and county both need to allow it otherwise your illegal. You're better 9ff in Oregon they are further along with the guidelines. You can make 30hr trimming this summer while you Lear the basics and look for a grow site.
>>
>>18519388
are they seriously paying 30/hr out there?
>>
>>18519404
Yep you need a permit to work. Ppl are making good money through the harvest. Go west have fun make money
>>
>>18519418
i dont need the work myself, im just surprised trimmers are making that much out there. are they unionized or something? i pay mine 20, but i would have no hang ups about paying 30 if i were doing something on the same scale as these emerald triangle folks
>>
>>18519190
can you just buy a smaller plot of land to start on? and like slowly work your way up as you learn how to grow and how the business works and shit. I mean i would imagine just an acre could grow quite a bit of fucking dope. get some soil shovels and nutrients and you're ready to go.
>>
>>18519485
No union but they are 100% legal with the proper permits. It's the permit and the fee. It reduces the supply of labor. The grows can only hire ppl with permits.
>>
>>18519567
how hard would it be to get into a job like that? I've been growing pot for fucking years and its my true passion and i love just touching it feeling it and smelling it.

Can i just like hop off a greyhound in LA or something and look for shit like that?
>>
>>18519583
You need to go to Oregon - get residency - get a permit- then yes get to trimming. Start in Medford
>>
Water is EXPENSIVE. I'd go up to washington.
>>
>>18520168
Sun is expensive stay in southern Oregon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.