[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insight into womens lives?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: blade_runner_2049.png (1022KB, 1024x630px) Image search: [Google]
blade_runner_2049.png
1022KB, 1024x630px
I will admit, I am a relatively bitter dude because I can't experience what many have been experiencing forever. A relationship.

Now here are my questions, I think I am so bitter because I am ignorant to the lives of women?

1. Just how many beta orbiters do you have at your beck and call? In my head, I feel like women don't really care about guys that much because there are SO many dudes after them. Like why care about one dude when you can just call another one if the guy you are dating starts acting shitty? I feel like women have a plethora of options and switching them is easy.

I am mostly bitter over the fact that in the past I have cared deeply for some women and they just aren't happy with me. Which is fine I guess but I just don't know how to change or make it better.

I need to hear it from a woman I guess. Just how many dudes are after you and just how easy is it for you to just forget about dudes? I dated a woman 4 years ago and I still think about her. didn't make it very far with her but she was like the only woman to give me the time of day. I miss her dearly. I don't think women ever really think about dudes like that because they have access to so many.
>>
>>18518747
>Just how many beta orbiters do you have at your beck and call?

None, I don't have any friends. I'm a NEET homebody.
>>
>>18518785

You are an outlier then. Most women in their 20's have maybe 4-8 dudes at the FUCKING READY to replace another dude.
>>
>>18518814
Most attractive women, really. The only reason I'm a loner is that I'm shit on the inside AND the outside.
>>
I'm 24, pretty cute and friendly, and I don't have a single guy waiting for my attention. I think about my exes from years ago and how much they meant to me. If you spend a lot of time on the internet, or sites like this in particular, you might be a little deluded bc essentially everyone on this site is thirsty as fuck and it seems like for every girl there's 80 male anons ready to jump on her. Really, girls have a shitty time finding guys too. I relate, though, it's hard not to be bitter after a certain point. You'll find a qt anon.
>>
File: 1451120555758.gif (437KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
1451120555758.gif
437KB, 500x245px
>>18518814

>Most women in their 20's have maybe 4-8 dudes at the FUCKING READY to replace another dude.

Judging by this ridiculous statement I get the feeling you don't have a lot of experience with women in their 20's.
>>
I used to have like 40 guys I could call up to hang out in highschool who would do anything for me, but I no longer tolerate orbiters. Who wants to have some loser dweeb be your "friend" when you know they're just going to jerk off to you the second they get home? What is the point of that?

It's super easy for me to forget about guys, though I know a lot of women are still hung up on their exes from years ago. Personally, I don't get sentimental. After my bf of three years moved out I barely gave him a thought and moved on immediately. I'm more pragmatic than most people though.
>>
>>18518853

Well am I wrong? 4-8 may be much but are you denying that most women in that age range don't have dudes trying to crawl up their ass frequently?

I know I sound salty, because I am salty. I just don't know what else to do. I feel like at this point its nothing but dice rolling. Just hoping and praying that some woman says yes on okcupid or plenty of fish. I don't even bother with attempting real life approaches. Not out of fear but because I can't tell the age of women that well. Women who look 25 to me are like mid 30's sometimes. The age range of 20-29 looks so ambiguous on women.
>>
>>18518747
Take a look at lolcow forums and you'll realize how easy even the lowest females have it.
>>
>>18518866

well.. I am sure they are going to go home and jerk off to you anyway. Whether you are their friend or not. Also, the fact you even kept beta orbiters around for a bit is kinda off putting.
>>
>>18518877
Falling for the bait>>18518873
Poor bait btw
>>
>>18518814
>>18518814
Dude you are bitter im not that anon but let me tell you only /r9k/ tier fags believe that shit there are plenty of ugly girls with no orbiters

There are even cute girls with no orbiters i put it in terms you will understand the problem is you are just looking at stacy in the same way stacy looks at chad the worst fucking feeling in the world is when you finally realize that a nice girl was interested in you but you were too distracted orbiting stacy

Never be an orbiter if she is not interested say good bye when stacy sees you going out with another girl while chad is cheating on her she will try to make you her rebound guy that's when you realize how shit stacy was all along
>>
>>18518873

>Well am I wrong?

Yeah, you are. You just made a sweeping generalization about a few hundred million people whilst having little to no experience actually interacting with the people you're talking about. What the fuck do you think?

>are you denying that most women in that age range don't have dudes trying to crawl up their ass frequently?

You do know there is a vast difference between a woman being aware that a bunch of guys want to have sex with her and stringing along 4-8 guys to "replace" the one they're talking to with absolutely no forethought or empathy.

Again, you just have absolutely no experience with what you're talking about. All of your feelings and thoughts aren't even based on your own anecdotal observations but other people's.

Face it, YOU feel helpless in your love life and YOU feel like you're being victimized by an entire gender so you've constructed this world of false ideals in which none of yours failures are your fault. You're so terrified of being rejected that you've demonized women so that you can reject them before they reject you. The idea of not being good enough has beat you down so thoroughly that you are willing to do any amount of mental gymnastics to validate your shitty world views. You're not angry at women, OP, you're afraid. You're afraid that you'll never be loved and valued by a good woman so the only way your brain can wiggle out from underneath that crushing reality is to play the victim and convince itself that women are just too stupid to see your worth.

You have to grow up, dude.
>>
all feelings are fake
the brain is playing tricks on you
Don't despair over your feelings
Either meet a woman, or ignore the feelings and do something else.
>>
>>18518891
White knight detected.

Not original.
>>
File: JUSTDO.jpg (78KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78KB, 456x320px
>>18518891

I never said it wasn't my problem. The problem I have is that I hate the idea of just "rolling dice" over and over and over again until someone finally says yes. It feels horrid because there gets to a point where you exhaust your female prospects and then you resort to "testing" shit like sending messages to women who are morbidly obese and what not.

I am just frustrated because it doesn't feel like I am doing anything besides just rolling dice and praying. Meeting someone is RNG as fuck and if you not praying to RNGesus, you may as well quit playing.

Like I find myself saying stuff like "Wow, I hope this girl responds to me!" Think about those words.. "hope". Its all a big random number generator if she responds to you or not. With a million variables behind it. That girl could not like you because you look like her abusive uncle or some shit. She could not like you because you have khakis on in your photos. Its just a massive RNG shit fest and I am stuck rolling the fucking dice because there is no other option besides not playing. You can't change the game so you have no choice but to just let it ride. FUCK
>>
I'm a girl so I will answer.

Guys are just people. Some get under your skin, most don't. It's nice to be liked by guys, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they will get under my skin in a way that I will develop romantic attachments for them.

I don't really have control over who I like or don't like. I either feel attraction or I don't, and the mechanisms of that are a mystery. It's not me trying to be "mean" or "nice", it's just how hings are.
>>
File: IMG_0356.jpg (79KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0356.jpg
79KB, 630x630px
Is online dating even worth the time? It seems like real aids. Women seem inundated and men are just carpet bombing because you need to send messages to as many women as possible.
>>
>>18518840
Post pic
>>
>>18518982
It wasn't for me
the women on Tinder were very fat and ugly, and I was still in college then, in a college town
>>
>>18518747
Op relationships aren't a necessity. Intact some times it'll make your life a little bit harder. Many people get by most of they're life single. Take the pussy of the pedestal and start working on yourself.
>>
>>18518747
>Just how many dudes are after you
One. It used to be many orbiters, but I'm 6+years into a great relationship so about 2 years ago I grew a conscience and set myself straight.
You are not wrong on some of your thoughts about women, but do not limit yourself because of this. It would be a shame if you did. If a guy was good enough for me to stick with, I am 100% ride or die dedicated faithful loving caring sexing perfect girl. But the guy has to work on himself. Have hobbies, interests, work out, whatever the fuck it may be EXCEPT being the definition of a beta orbiter.
>just how easy is it for you to just forget about dudes?
It's easy for me (only speaking for myself) to get over dudes, because of how ridiculously emotional my friends were about absolute dumb shit. Also I was fucked over in a 4 year relationship and became a cold hearted ho after his cheating lying boring moody dick wasted some of my prime years when I was good to him.

Again, this is just me. Can't speak for the rest of us.
>>
>>18520214
Just wanted to add for statistics that I was pretty flirty in those years. I'm pretty cute, petite, outgoing, and was raised with only boys, but went to "lady classes".
Also want to add that women are not attracted to bitter sadbois that get frustrated or complain about how powerless they are when it comes to getting women. I can smell desperation a mile away, and that is not bf material. Shit screams red flags. Needy whiny bitchy etc. Don't be that dude. Be the opposite. Stop caring so much and focus on yourself. Work on yourself and love yourself and get yourself healthy and happy in other ways. Love usually comes without looking for it. This is all my opinion, every girl is different and so are you. Love you, op.
>>
None, I have one friend and he has a girlfriend. And there is 0 chemistry there. To be frank, I'd sooner set myself on fire and I've made that abundantly clear. We've just talked to each other for a long time and try to help each other through tough spells because both of our lives are pretty horrible and it would be worse to just have nobody to talk to at all. His life is worse, I'll admit, but he has made some unimaginably bad choices too.
>>
>>18518982
I don't use facebook, tinder, skype, nothing. I made a discord but I haven't used it yet, I was too afraid to post it when asked. I don't miss the feeling of being left out or overlooked, it's not for everyone. If you think you'll get somewhere you want to be by using those apps, go ahead, but you don't want to be a masochist. Ask yourself if you are actual dating material or do you just want someone to validate you as you are and offer you no incentive to improve? That person won't exist on those sites. Or they'll be even worse off than you and you aren't in a position to handle their shit.
>>
>>18518814
>>18518814
Maybe top 20% of girls can even have that possibility appearance wise, but it is a lot smaller if you take it into account that many of them are just nice people, some are shy or introverted, some don't have almost any friends, many girls don't have actual male friends they talk to individually, many girls already have a boyfriend, some are lesbians or asexuals, some don't yet feel the desire to have sex when they are 20 and so on.

I know only 2 females who could be like that but even then I'm not sure. They are just very flirty and social, have lots of people around them and they are also very pretty. You have to be social as a girl to get noticed as a person. If you are just pretty and shy, then you won't be noticed by other girls, therefore you won't be invited to parties and the dudes approaching you do it only for sex and most of them are creeps and old men. Because normal guys don't feel comfortable coming to you just by looking and some of them are shy too.

Normal relationships between introverted people form at parties or through friends, not on the street. That makes socializing the most important part which doesn't have to be stereotypical, like a popularity contest, but you should have some friends and activities where you meet people.

In general, that beta orbiter theory exists only on the internet or in a group where there are 4-8 dudes who are always ready to fuck any female in that group. But then it is those men who chose to act that way and there is nothing wrong with that either.
>>
>>18518873
>age
Because most people start looking different age already after teen years. If you take 100 25year olds, some of them look around 17, some 35, most somewhere in the middle but it is not really easy to guess people's age past childhood. You can say about most people which decade they are in but not much more.
>>
>>18520566
Not OP, but there seems to be a drought of single average/"homely" women when you're in your late 20s, like the entire scale of 6-1/10 girls are in relationships. All that is available is 7+/10 girls who look like they're out of commercials. What happened to the uggos and cat ladies? (Are cat ladies a late 30s thing?)
>>
there's one guy that i know actually loves me. i would have cut contact long ago to not hurt him, but he's extremely lonely and basically i'm the only person in this world that he has to talk to beyond smalltalk.
he's suicidal and i would feel intensely guilty if i cut contact and then found out he killed himself. i might be making his situation worse, but i don't really know what to do. giving it a try is too risky.

i used to always have a guy that i could call up any time of the day when i was younger. then i intentionally cut all contact to learn to not depend on that kind of validation.
i kept that up for 4 years, then i started dating again.

i'm not sentimental over exes, mainly because as i grew older, i realized that i had no fucking clue about what it means to love and that all my past relationships are at best some sad satire of love. i don't know why i should linger on memories that have no substance.
>>
>>18521484
Why are you bumping? You're bitter, and no amount of anecdotal evidence to the contrary is going to change that. The problem is with you, not the rest of the world.
>>
>>18521484
You've gotten plenty of honest responses. Deal with yourself cuz you're going nowhere with that attitude
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.