[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salary Problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Anybody here working at Domino's?
So I live in Pakistan - which is needless to say is a shitty country - and due to many circumstances, I had to look out for a job. Since there was a Domino's Restaurant closer to my house, I decided to submit my CV there.
>Got selected
>Managers and staff seemed moderate on the first day
>No hostility in view

A few days pass and the things start to kick in. At the end of the month, things get severe. Just couldn't get along with the management (the management of the other branches was pretty good. It was only my branch which was fucked up).

>People begin to resign.
>Low staff
>Me a cashier going for deliveries and cooking pizzas as well while listening to managers' crap.
>Decide to finally quit this shithole and resign.

Here comes the intense scene. First the Branch Manager wouldn't let me resign, stating that since I've 'wasted' their time this past month, and have 'teased' them the past month, now they are gonna do the same to me and not let me resign. A heated argument starts, and the manager tells me that there's a 'policy' of the company which they never told me when I was joining, which doesn't allow me to resign. Basically you've to give your resignation letter one month prior. I argued that it's illogical to submit your resignation letter and your cv at the same time, and that it was a sudden decision. Now I'm being told that the days I spent working at Domino's will be wasted and I won't be getting paid due to this policy and they just told me to leave.

Is there really any such policy? Managers hang up the phone on me and I really don't know what to do. I've spent like a full month there, and I was about to receive my salary this August. I've 4 bills due, and I've to pay for my education and have no money left.
>>
>>18518298

well read your fucking contract you dumbass

if it was a handshake, then you need to take him to court. you're owed whatever hours you worked there, because you assumed what any reasonable human being would assume, that you worked for an hourly wage.

tell him that and visit your lawyer uncle. you pakis are all related anyways :D
>>
>>18518311
>>18518311
The problem is I wasn't given any contract. The only thing I got was a phone call, and next day a shirt.
>>
>>18518311
And I seriously can't afford court cases. Legal system in Pakistan is very beautiful to trust it.
>>
>>18518311
Sue Dominos for SLAVERY - mail a letter OR email the CEO CFO COO and general counsel then contact FOX NEWS.
>>
>>18518320

ask a lawyer if they take your case and make a deal so they get 25% of your damages on top of the fees that the defendant has to pay if you win, so you don't pay anything upfront.
>>
youre probably not going to get paid even if you did finish your job. just quit and burn those bridges in the proccess.
>>
>>18518427
I've quit. I resigned. Problem is, I've spent a full month there, and I can't live without my payment.
>>
>>18518298
Unfortunately this is a problem that has more to do with Pakistani laws than it does dominos corporate policy. That being said, things that you post on twitter seem to get resolved fairly quickly if you want to make a public stink about it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.