[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SJWs defend (VERY) misogynistic and Muslim and instead attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: CommentPhotos.com_1392063322.jpg (62KB, 347x260px) Image search: [Google]
CommentPhotos.com_1392063322.jpg
62KB, 347x260px
>SJWs defend (VERY) misogynistic and Muslim and instead attack my girlfriend.

Could someone explain this logic to me?
>>
>>18518143
There is no logic in this. Your gf is a loser for even getting into an argument with someone like this
>>
More context needed.
>>
>>18518143
You don't want anything explained - you know there's no logic to it. You just want an audience of sympathizers. Learn to type like someone who wasn't raised in cave and ask for actual advice, otherwise fuck off to >leddit or your blog.
>>
Is your girlfriend nazi scum?
>>
>>18518143

Get the fuck out of here with this echo chamber bullshit. If you want someone to stroke your head and tell you how right you are and how wrong everyone else is go talk to your mom. If you actually want adult advice then tell us what happened and stop fishing for sympathy.
>>
>>18518143
Here it is...

Some people are stupid assholes. Regardless of political alignment.

Left or right just determines an entire new set of things to be an asshole about.

Get out of the politics bullshit man. People are just people.
>>
>>18518143
There's a hierarchy of outrage, the outrage pyramid, if you will, that sjws build their mental model around. Aloha-Snackbar-Americans are currently at the top due to Trump.
>>
ask /pol/
Basically they are unconsciously submitting to Islam, under the guise of defending the oppressed.
>>
>>18519121
Lol youre a fucking tool if you believe this.
>>
File: fe3whodwbcgy.jpg (25KB, 480x383px) Image search: [Google]
fe3whodwbcgy.jpg
25KB, 480x383px
>>18520106
>>
Because they infantilize Islam and those who practice it.
>>
>>18520171
Oh also they may have a friend on tumblr who is "moderate" and goes out of their way to guilt all of their followers and friends into believing that she's not a pseudo intellectual apologist for rapists and human traffickers.
>>
>>18518143
Because liberals are right wing, and so are SJWs. Remember, communists kill muslims, the USA funds them.
>>
>SJWs
>logic
just forget about it, most of them are helpless
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.