[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I came out as trans nearly 2 years ago, and many people still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: flip-flop.jpg (156KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flip-flop.jpg
156KB, 1600x1200px
I came out as trans nearly 2 years ago, and many people still know me as a dude. I have decided to go back. Should I change my name on Facebook without making a post, or should I post some sort of explanation?
>>
If you identify as a female, to the point where you'd actively try and change your gender, how can you possibly go back to being the gender you wanted to change from?
>>
>>18518044
That's a long story.
>>
>>18518044
honestly, this
>>
>>18518056

Can I have a go at summarizing?

You're short, you're not very masculine and probably had trouble meeting girls. You saw women living the easy life compared to you, decided to give that a go as you were failing as a man, surrounded yourself by people equally as broken who reinforced your decision, before realising that even if you cut your dick off, you'll still be the same person. Only now you'll be even more ostracized because you're not longer a man but definitely not a woman, so you've decided to cut your losses and go back to being a slightly short, effeminate man.
>>
>>18518075
I'm actually a former trans guy, not trans girl.

TL;DR: My dysphoria got in the way of my mental health big time, so I did some research and found another way to lessen the dysphoria. It worked really well, so I think I want to be a girl again (at least for now) and have been testing it.
>>
>>18518085

I just wanted to say - well done for actually looking into things and working through them. I hope things work out for you anyway.
>>
>>18518028
What the fuck is wrong with you? It's not that I don't understand you ( I don't). Why couldn't you just say you're gay and call it a day? You're an insecure fuck looking to fit in, but now you don't even fit in with the trannys. you're just a failed human product missing a couple chromosomes
>>
>>18518044
same way you change the first time
>>
>>18518096
Thank you! :)
>>
>>18518085
Hi Maggie.
>>
>>18518085

what did you do to ease the dysphoria?

I self medicate and that is getting in the way of my relationships and productivity, and actually enhances the dysphoria after the high. what do?

btw i'm not trans but I have a different issue with society.
>>
>>18518393
Find out what triggers your dysphoria and avoid doing that. Worked fairly well for me.
>>
>>18518028
Benji - next year be a dog
>>
>>18518399

literally any- and everything :|
>>
>>18518028
You obviously didn't start taking hormones or anything. If you had, you would know that you can't stop taking them without it seriously fucking with your bone density.

So yeah, you may as well say, "I fucked up. Turns out, I am a dude. Who would have thought? I mean, besides every doctor that has ever given me a physical, and both my parents, and any girl I've ever been with before declaring myself a girl?"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.