[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1497876503539.jpg (9KB, 220x245px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497876503539.jpg
9KB, 220x245px
This may sound like a stupid question but can I file a police report on my bag being stolen?The only thing of importance inside is my assignment that took me months to work on and among a few other things like textbooks and exam notes. Quick responses are appreciated
>>
Try posting on kijiji and other sites for your region and see if you get a hit. I asked the police as well to help recover my stolen bike but someone on kijiji got it back for me like 5 days later.

Sounds fake, even to me but it's a true story lol. I hope you get your bag back.

In the meantime, keep doing good things for good reasons in a good way; because you never know when someone might just do the same and help you by accident in the process~ :3
>>
>>18517951
I doubt the thief even knows what Kijiji is, theives in my country usually thought bags have money in them for some reason and stole it thinking I kept my wallet inside
>>
Did you walk around in the nearby area? It's possible they might've tossed it aside as well or sum'n' if there was no money in there.
>>
Yes that is what you have to do.
Plus a police report is a good excuse for not having it. Instead of your word you can show the paper.
>>
>>18517965
Funny you should say that, the bag was stolen because my godfather has a tendency to not lock his car after he parked it thinking nobody will steal anything because there is nothing of significant value inside. My bag was stolen in a marketplace parking lot because that's where he usually park his car on his way to work. He only called me not long ago to tell me about the incident. It was stolen only two hours ago and right now it's currently 4.25 A.M. and raining outside.
>>
>>18518010

I left my bike on the side of a store wall facing away from the parking lot. I didn't find it when I walked around and it wasn't raining but someone else did later. Was apparently just in the neighbourhood.

Find out if other thefts took place in the area; there may be a common link~
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.