[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1500013864185.jpg (431KB, 800x685px) Image search: [Google]
1500013864185.jpg
431KB, 800x685px
What jobs should I try to apply for if I have social anxiety, have no employment but desperate for money?
>>
>>18517589
bump
>>
>>18517589

First off, I would recommend learning breathing exercises on how to control your anxiety. Four seconds inhale, four seconds hold, four seconds exhale and repeat. Secondly, any job you'll get is working with the public, just realize most are good people who show empathy towards each other. It's only the small, vocal percent that make the world look awful.
>>
>>18517621
Thanks, I'll try to do the breathing exercises. I feel I shouldve been more clearer though. I have no idea on what jobs to apply for if I have no experience at all, and the times I tried to apply for low level jobs, I still needed experience

What types of jobs should I apply for that doesnt require experience?
>>
>>18517589

any job that will take you

>BUT MUH SOCIAL ANXIETY

there are no jobs that are going to cater to you, especially for the first fucking time.
>>
>>18517589
Disabled people get hired by McDonald's all the time. Are you diagnosed with social anxiety? because they might work around that by not putting you on the tills.
>>
>>18517676
Yeah, I'm diagnosed with anxiety. If it doesnt work I can try doing art commissions
>>
>>18517589
I would recommend janitorial work. I also have anxiety and ice, have been on and off retail jobs for the past 6 years. I just found a janitorial job I work early in the morning when no one is around. Or maybe a night shift might work for you.
>>
>>18517718
*Ocd not ice

Sorry
>>
>>18517589
Also if you have a little capital, try eBay store. Go to a thrift store, look for name brand high selling stuff and flip it on eBay! I'm trying to do it full time so I don't have to work anymore.
>>
>>18517589
Marry or date someone who makes bank.
>>
>>18517589
get a job on a night shift
>>
I have pretty bad social anxiety and manage to be a postal carrier. It pays ok and I do have to talk to people but it's not all day or crowded so I manage. It's harder in other ways.
>>
>>18518149
>easy mode

I have anxiety too, dating guy who's doing pretty okay. Totally in love with him and he's the same. I'm trying to begin a career by getting my degree rn, but if that fails then he is my plan B. He knows that and has told me it's okay.

But I still want to at least try the normie way. And plan B includes shitty side jobs as well as taking care of the future offspring
>>
>>18518817
>two defectives breeding
Why
Why why why
>>
>>18517706
Do you draw furry? Do you have a gallery online?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.