[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donating Plasma/Blood/Bone Marrow/Etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 11 - 9IkkuEQ.png (218KB, 444x315px) Image search: [Google]
11 - 9IkkuEQ.png
218KB, 444x315px
Hey /adv/, I'm thinking about starting to donate Plasma and Bone Marrow for some extra money. Does anyone have experience with this? Particularly for Leukolab in california. Best I know is that they pay the best and you hit somewhere around 250$ per month with plasma and 300$ per bone marrow donation (which you can do every 10 weeks). Anyone have general tips for this sort of thing?

>http://www.leukolab.com/

I'm slightly worried about the bone marrow one, but it seems that it's pretty much safe (the most dangerous part of the procedure is the anesthesia).
>>
Bumperino.

I was also pre-approved to be a sperm donor but think I'll be disqualified in the second check due to asthma.

I am looking into medical studies at my local college's psychology department as well, and non-medication studies (basically nothing that might cause me to lose all my toes).

Any other suggestions on how to sell my body to science?
>>
Gonna bump one more time just in case.
>>
>>18517377
Giving plasma will just steal your vitamins and other stuff from blood. Aka if your diet isnt complete shit, it is just a needle.

Giving sperm spreads your dna for free and they basicaly pay your for fapping.

Bone marrow has a chance of you being dead, it will be a lot of pain and then you will get leukemia. Dont do that.

And get a normal job.
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
>>
>>18518250
You're an idiot. None of that is true.
Bone marrow donation is painful but does not cause leukemia and is generally safe as you are only given a local anesthetic and some pain medicine if necessary. You can only donate if you sign up for the registry and are selected as a match for someone who needs it. It's often used to treat leukemia and other blood diseases.
Donating blood is what most people do as there is usually a constant need. Platelets is another donation commonly done.
I know nothing about sperm donation but have to believe there are more volunteers than needed.
>>
I donated Plasma for like a year and a half straight.

Its good money but I was just going 'cause I was poor and t was really close, and the hours at my job allowed me plenty of freedom to squeeze in there at my leisure.

They used to not allow smart phones, but they'd have a shitty movie on mute with caption.

Now they've got full blown free wi-fi and no restrictions on how much you can use.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.