[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going on a date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: mOnvOJG.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
Asked a girl today for coffee on sunday, she accepted the offer
I am 19 and virgin who once almost had sex
She is 21 and moved here from the countryside to be with her boyfriend, but they broke up a year ago and now she's studying at the local uni (they most surely had a lot of sexual intercourse)
What happens on a date?
What information do I need to give a girl on the first date?
What should I ask her about?
Also, clothing: I've never cared much about clothing, but I went and bought a tidy shirt to go with my casual pants. Is this good enough or should I put in more effort?
>>
>they most surely had a lot of sexual intercourse
Why do you give a shit?

>What happens on a date?
You talk to the other person

>What information do I need to give a girl on the first date?
See what she asks, then be honest

>What should I ask her about?
What does she like to do? How does she like living in the city now? Ask her about her. People in general like to talk about themselves.

>Clothing
Jeans and a polo shirt says "well-dressed, but not overdoing it."

You're getting coffee, not a pre-nup. Be chill and talk to her like a normal human being.
>>
>>18517187

You are not getting laid after a single coffee date. Slow down.
>>
File: 20170714_153030.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_153030.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>18517196
>well-dressed, but not overdoing it.
I think this shirt is allright? I don't know what these clothes are called
>>
>>18517235
lookin' sharp. You're fine.
>>
>>18517235
Good fit but don't have your shirt in your pants. That looks uptight and corny af, you are 19.
>>
>>18517235
Roll up those sleeves more and untuck your shirt. Undo the top collar button.
>>
File: 20170714_152935.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170714_152935.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>18517260
>>18517436
I don't know man, I think it's better when tucked in
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.