[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking out a girl in my class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
In my language course there is this beautiful girl who leaves me breathless. She sits on the opposite side of class and I've only had two interactions with her.

The first being during a class exercise which I completely messed up because looking at her made me freeze up.

The second interaction was not as cringey; while I was walking into class and sat down our eyes met and I smiled at her and she smiled back.

I really want to ask her out but I don't feel like I know enough about her that my intentions might seem aggressive or weird to her.

The worst part about this is that the semester ends this Monday so I may never see her again, what should I do? What should I say? If you guys cannot tell the pressure is really getting to me.
>>
>>18516755

Don't work yourself up too hard over it.

Here's what you gotta do.

Be confident don't let over-thinking make you an autistic spaz. Stand up straight take pride in yourself. Radiate confidence.

Don't go up to her before class cos If she says no then it'll eat you up for the rest of the lesson and it'll be awkward.

Do catch her after class when you're packing up and don't straight out confess your feelings because it hasn't seemed like you've actually had a real conversation and it'll probs creep her up.

Casually say "Hey with the semester ending I was wondering if you wanted to hang out during the break" yada yada yada

If she says Yes ask for her number.

If she says No then just say fair enough and leave it at that.

The absolute worst thing she can say is No so dont kick yourself if it doesn't work out
>>
>>18516755
Catch her before or after class. Make a noncommittal comment like "Tough class, huh?" or the like. That's just to get her to notice you, no more.

If she responds at all, introduce yourself and get her name. Settle for that.

The next day you can greet her before class by name and start a casual conversation.

The third day (or the second if all goes well) you end with "Well, we can't talk now. Would you like to get coffee/Coke this afternoon?"
>>
>>18516755
Sit next to her, chat a bit, then once you have a bit of a rapport ask if she wants to study for the finals with you
>>
>>18516848
>>18517123
>>18517167
Thanks guys for the advise, it means a lot! I'm gonna just do it!!!
>>
>>18516755

It's too late. You are already building her up when you have not interacted with her in any meaningful way. And no, looking at her and smiling doesn't count.

Let this one go, you don'teven know her. You just like the idea of her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.