[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've fucked up bad with my female friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
So I've had this female friend for a while.She is my best female friend and we like to joke a lot.This time I have crossed the line.I got this stupid idea to play a little prank on her.We got onto the topic of that we are both single.So I wanted to find out if she really liked me so I asked if could try ans have a relationship (ofc not immediately, this was an entire conversation).She said no and asked if I was pranking her.I said I was and started laughing.She is now angry as hell.I know I fucked up real bad.I have just now realised what a cunt I am.You dont havw to tell me how stupid I was,I know.
How do I make her gorgive me?
What do?

Thanks in advance
>>
Forgive*
>>
>>18516676
why would she get angry if she was just friends with you in her own eyes and doesn't have any romantic interest in you
>>
>>18516680
I don't fucking know.Maybe she does like me?
If she did she would accept and I would have never said it was a joke.Since she said know I played it off as a joke and now she is mad.What the actual fuck.
>>
>>18516682
No* not know.God this autocorrect
>>
>>18516682
Why not just cut contact with her and find a new friend?
>>
>>18516676

That's a horrible prank mate.

If she actually liked you, you got her hopes up.

She might actually still like you, but was just being cautious because she expected a prank.

I've told a friend I liked her and wanted to go out with her once. She pretty much forced me to say I was only joking and left it at that. She really didn't want to know.
>>
>>18516690
I know it's horrible.Oh well it can't be undone.Atleast I won't do it again.Tho she told ne she didn't like me.And sge acted like a friend and always call me her best friend.I thaught she made it clear.
>>
>>18516686
Might if she stays angry.
>>
>>18516676
Look, basically, people who are raised as "female" (to put it in the broadest and gender-inclusive sense possible) are let to believe that everything with a penis is tryna fuck them all the goddamn time. All. The. Time. Yes, now. Even right now. That moment between sentences when you paused for a second? Then, too. That tends to fuck with a person's sense of trust, especially when their body is treated as some sort of holy grail that they're expected to protect like the fucking chest of the Sierra Madre, and if they "lose it," then they're a worthless whore who deserves whatever mangy street-trash they can manage to drag home... okay, maybe that's a bit drama-queen, but I'm just saying: respect the fact that it sometimes becomes necessary to imagine that there is no component of sexual attraction between a person raised female and one of their friends who identifies as male, and that breaching that knowledge is an irrevocable act. Once you admit that you want to fuck her, guess what? She now has to reevaluate all your prior actions and words as potential attempts to get up in them guts. She now has to reassess your intentions... all of them. You can't change this. You can only hope that she can integrate your attraction to her into your friendship (which will require a lot of boundary-setting and discussion, like immediately). It's not statistically likely, friend - I won't lie. But there's a non-zero probability, right? So chin up, fella. You'll be fine as long as you're honest... and you actually *do* respect her as a friend.
>>
>>18516696
She probably will. There is really nothing you can do to recover OP. It's something wrong with her to have a massive over reaction from something like this
>>
>>18516697
Wow this was great.Thank you.I will try to.I really meant nothing bad with this.Wanted to play this off as a joke and in the same time try to find out if she likes me.Didn't work as I expected.Fucked it up.I've already apologised.And she was saying shit lik:"ok,leave me alone now"
God women are just so sensitive.
>>
>>18516701
You are right.Not to mention that I properly, truly and honestly apologised.But she isn't someone I can't go on without so no biggie.I don't care that much now.
>>
>>18516703
I mean, I guess maybe it might not be the worst analogy to imagine a gay friend of yours suddenly admitting after years (or however long) that he has been attracted to you the whole time - you'd need a minute, right? Like, you couldn't just be like "that's cool, dude - you want my dick in your mouth? Sweet bro; I'll keep that in mind, now how about we grab a beer?" Not bloody likely, m8; so maybe it's not just woman who are "sensitive," yeah?
>>
>>18516711
Well I guess if you put it that way.I know it was a shitty thing to do.All I need now is the best way out.
>>
>>18516714
Naw, man - don't blame yourself. You had to be honest. It's better that she knows, right? You never know the future, and it was a time you needed to find out the truth. Regret nothing, my friend. It may not have been the most suave way to find out, but who has that shit figured out? I've fucked shit up myself pretty recently in a weirdly similar way, and I can tell you that shit gets very fucking awkward sometimes, but also that you can't hide important feelings, either. Just figure that your future self decided for you, and all you can do is focusing on respecting her needs and wishes regarding the friendship at this point, and you are better off for it. Bitter optimism.
>>
>>18516719
Nah you don't understand.I am not in love.I sinply just wanted to find out if she likes me.If she said she did,I'd be with her just for some pussy.If she said no I would play it off as a prank.So I played it as a prank and at first she was like "oh you got me hahah".Then today I wake up and she starts calling me names and saying she hates me.What is done cannot be undone.You onow ehat they say, you live you learn" am I right?
>>
>>18516730
Dear God these typos are killing me
>>
>>18516730
I don't know why she's so upset. I mean from what you've written here, aside from being a liar you seem like you're a real piece of shit.

But outside of that, it seems weird that she doesn't just see you as some loser guy who's full of shit and not too bright. That's not really worth getting all worked up over.
>>
>>18516779
Lol that was harsh.Anyways I am not upset anymore.It's not that I am "not that bright" but I just suck with girls.And yes I was a piece of shit, and I regret it.
>>
jesus, it's not a big deal. If she can't handle a joke then she can frig off. She even said "no", she has no right to be angry
>>
betaness in the flesh. oh dear...
>>
>>18516799
You are right.I am over it now.
>>18516800
Not a beta but I surely suck at talking with women.
>>
>>18516805
good, don't get hung up on stupid stuff.

Unless she's one of the "boys" women don't like pranks, especially if it comes to love and dating
>>
>>18516676
You're a moron
Not because of this ``prank,'' but because you have a female friend

She doesn't like you, that should be obvious from her saying no right away, but also because you have been friends for awhile. It's not gonna change. It's moronic to think you have a chance.

She is angry at two things. One, that you thought you might have a chance and tried to surpass your friendship level. And two, that you said you didn't want her. She sees you as an orbiter, someone who would love to go out with her but she herself will never give the chance to. She said no but got upset when you literally said the same thing back to her, that you would not want to go out with her.
This wasn't even a prank, it was your sad attempt to woo her that you thought you could pass off as a ``prank.''

I hope you learned a lesson and stop being ``friends'' with this bitch.
>>
>>18516783
>>18516783
>its not that I am "not that bright"
You trying to tell us that or yourself?
The girl is better off without you, move on
>>
>>18516816
I've learned it very well.Even though you called me a moron, I see where you are coming from.You are right.Thanks for the word of truth.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.