[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fresh Ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1466223640804.jpg (8KB, 246x291px) Image search: [Google]
1466223640804.jpg
8KB, 246x291px
Going to do anal for the first time and he wears magnums so im nervous. What should i know?
>>
>>18516427
are you a guy? my suggestion in that case is get psychological help. though they'll likely just reinforce it and tell you it's okay.
>>
You need to get good lube. KY Jelly is a surprisingly shitty lube for however much it is advertised. Astroglide all the way (or if you are not using a latex based condom, coconut oil I hear is great assuming you don't have an allergy to coconuts).

The buildup to anal sex is also very long and important. A lot of people prep by wearing buttplugs or anal beads for up to several hours before the act.

You and your partner will also need to know that anal sex quite obviously involves relaxing the sphincter and bowels, meaning you are going to eventually shit all over his dick, and the shit may not be fully formed (i.e. it may be liquid). Short of a colonoscopy-prep level of juice-fast of 2-3 days, every thrust he puts in is going to come back out with a nice little brown streak, and everything everywhere will stink of shit. Giving yourself an enema beforehand is only a very short-term solution.

Condoms are recommended, especially if your boyfriend is not circumcised. Can you imagine pulling back your foreskin to see the glans covered in shit.

Finally, I honestly have no idea what you or your partner is expecting out of this, but anal sex, when done in a manner that obviously does not cause the receiver lasting medical damage, is extremely loose. It really is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway for the giver. The pleasure comes from the downstroke, i.e. when the person is pulling out, so to speak. When it's inserted, it's hella uncomfortable. And this goes without saying, but if there are blood streaks, cease immediately and seek medical help if the bloodstreaks keep happening after 10 min or so.
>>
Magnums honestly aren't that much bigger than regular condoms, so chill out. Most guys just wear them to stroke their ego.
>>
>>18516445
Oh and also your sphincter muscles don't regain control for until about 3-4 days after the sex act. In short, you will be sharting EVERYWHERE without warning and will probably have to wear a diaper.
>>
>>18516445
>>18516448
Way to take all the romance out of it anon, sheesh.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.