[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question /adv/ What should i do if my girlfriends dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-04-05-17-22-49-488579525.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-05-17-22-49-488579525.png
2KB, 225x225px
I have a question /adv/
What should i do if my girlfriends dad fucking hates me for being white? I have yo go back over this weekend and it's starting to bug me.

We've been dating for 4 months and talking to eachother as friends for the past year and a half? Meet him for the first time last week (hispanic) and he immediately gave me the cold shoulder and seemed to have a problem with me, my girl felling embarrassed took me up to her room (we are 18) and she told me how he dislikes blacks and whites, we then chilled in her room for the remaining time i was over. Her mom treated me decently but her dad always gives me a shitty look everytime we are in the same room. I really like her alot but there is no way in hell i can be around someone like that for too long before i tell him off.
Should i break up with her and save the heart ache before it gets to that point? Or should i just suck it up. And if any of you have been in a similar experience, how did you handle it?
>>
>>18515899
Yeah, you sure like her a lot when her dad is enough to scare you off. My wife and I had to live with my dad for the first 8 years of our relationship (we're in our late 30s) and our mutual hatred of him made our bond stronger.

Her dad is not her, you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>18515899
Oh dude I've been through the same shit. Girlfriend black, I'm white. Dad absolutely hated I was white. Never talked to the dude. He was a shit father anyway. If you like the girl stay. But if you want your girlfriends dad to like you find another girl.
>>
>>18515899
I would ask her to move in. At that point, it's on her dad to man up unless he wants to stop seeing his daughter.

Both my wife's parents hate me. Neither of us have spoken to them in years.
>>
>>18515909
Yes, but she doesn't hate her dad. And i don't want to cause any rift like that between them. My family treats her really good in comparison, but everyone ive meet in her family but her brother seem to dislike me. Plus, i don't know how to handle racism towards me without getting pissed. Another good question would be how to approach her about it?
>>
>>18515932
She will hate her dad when he won't accept a dude that she's living with, and planning to spend the rest of her life with.
>>
>>18515932
Tell her they're acting racist. Tell her that is pissing you off. Tell her if she doesn't drop some hints, you're going to drop some racist relatives with this handy-dandy shovel.

I shit you not, that's exactly how I would do it. If I were in the girl's position, I'd sit my family down and tell them they're making the girl I like uncomfortable and they need to stop. If they don't, they are the fuck out of my life.

Then again, I'm a slash-and-burn type of motherfucker. I have exactly zero time for idiots and their bullshit because I am dying. You've got more time than me so you might not need to move quite as quickly as I do.
>>
>>18515971
>Tell her if she doesn't drop some hints, you're going to drop some racist relatives with this handy-dandy shovel.
Sounds like college-aged antifa tier shit, to me.
>>
>>18515975
I suppose it kinda does. I've always been more of a mano-a-mano type myself. Fisticuffs and all that. I don't know how this dipshit does things. He might need the help of a shovel. He needs the help of an /adv/ board after all.

>Another good question would be how to approach her about it?
Like an adult? "Honey, your family's racism towards me is getting to me and I'd really appreciate you dropping some hints before they cross a line and then I knock their dicks in the dirt for being scumbags. Maybe, until they get this stupid "no gringo" policy out of their empty heads, we could maybe go to my family... or to a steakhouse! We like steak, right?"
>>
>>18516014
>I suppose it kinda does. I've always been more of a mano-a-mano type myself.
You realize that men can use the vocal cords in their throat, combined with their tongue and lips, to make words? That men can use these words to interact with each other?

This mentality of, "You subtly disrespected me, therefore I must threaten you with a shovel," is bound to get someone killed sooner or later.
>>
>>18516029
Do you even read? I set out a less barbaric example. Maybe the OP means "pissed" in a different way than I do. It actually takes a lot for someone to actually piss me off but when they do, they're lucky if I only stop associating with them. I'm a hateful, vindictive person and I accept that but I'm also dying, like I said, so I'm usually more than happy to let time and karma do my work for me.

With that said, some people need five knuckles of justice and every time I've given someone a wee taste of Glasgow pride, I've been ready to go to jail. You have to accept the consequences of your actions.

All I'm saying is this issue needs to be confronted. In words? Definitely. In violence? If they're really pissing him off, maybe. He's not really giving any good examples but I know someone hating me based SOLELY on the color of my skin is a one-way ticket to the top of my shit-list.
>>
File: edge.gif (41KB, 333x304px) Image search: [Google]
edge.gif
41KB, 333x304px
>>18516049
Make sure to pick these up for your final smoke in this life. Sounds like they would fit you perfectly.
>>
>>18515899
just act like eminem
>>
>>18516076
Not with my lungs (they're how I'm dying.) I've done all I need to do. Now I'm just waiting out the clock. I don't believe in suicide. When The Morrigan calls for me, I'll be ready to divest of this useless husk and for ManannĂ¡n to take me home.
>>
>>18515899
>hates blacks and whites

so he doesn't like Americans? odd, considering he lives here.

in that case, you're probably not going to marry his daughter. probably bang his daughter as much as possible. maybe keep dreaming. crotchety old men aren't worth a lot of thought. maybe you can marry his daughter I don't know.

>what do I do?
you realize how futile it is to try and get someone to like you who doesn't want to, right?
>>
>>18515899
Be polite and respectful to him. Treat her right. Give him no excuse to dislike you personally.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.