[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I prove 9/11 was NOT an inside job? My friend has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 95%chance.png (240KB, 428x456px) Image search: [Google]
95%chance.png
240KB, 428x456px
How do I prove 9/11 was NOT an inside job? My friend has some stupid beliefs.
>>
>>18515608
Jet fuel can't melt steal beams. Your friend is right.
>>
>>18515612
This proves nothing.

The terrorists could have easily planted explosives before flying the plane into the building to ensure it came down.
>>
>>18515608
You can't prove the negative of anything.
Like, prove I don't have a 16 inch dick.
You can't.

You can never prove anything is wrong.
All you can do is prove that something is.

Ask him to prove that 9/11 can't be anything other than an inside job.

Also
>building 7
Why make it fall?
Like wasn't Tower 1 and 2 enough?
Why go through the effort of having B7 fall?
>>
>>18515626
>>18515612
>>
>>18515612
>>18515616

It doesn't need to prove anything. It's a great meme, don't get me wrong. But it's also a red herring. The steel structure being compromised by heat was not instrumental to the building collapsing.

The floors pancaked. It's a basic concept that the tower could've avoided through better design, but didn't. Even if they had, crashing a plane into a tower is a fuckin' wild card. Hard to predict what happens in that scenario.

OBL was a civil engineer. He knew these things.
>>
File: world trade centre.jpg (98KB, 900x1154px) Image search: [Google]
world trade centre.jpg
98KB, 900x1154px
>>18515651
If a 400 mph plane cuts the spine in half, could it stand upright?

I'm thinking no
>>
>>18515650
Right on the money. Your friend is a nutter anon. Just leave him to his conspiracies.
>>
Tell him that shit happens. Chaos is a part of our world. Evil is a part of our world. Him rationalizing this, and believing stories about master planners who can pull out something like that, is because he is affraid to face the facts, that life of this people was ended because of nothing. Nobody achieved anything. And making up stories where everything has a cause and result is convenient but has nothing to do with actual facts. We are on the spinning rock in deadly void, next to the deadly fireball. There is no meaning to life. Thats all.

Of course conspiracy theories sometimes turn out to be true and jet fuel is not the best way to melt a steel beam.
>>
>>18515608
you can't, because it was
but if you want to deceive your friend into having the same beliefs as you just google "9/11 conspiracy debunking" and I'm sure there's something
>>
>>18515616
>The terrorists could have easily planted explosives before flying the plane into the building to ensure it came down.
you're right, mossad did.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.