[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do about a pedophile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 477060_v1.jpg (26KB, 300x235px) Image search: [Google]
477060_v1.jpg
26KB, 300x235px
Anyone have any suggestions about how to handle a pedophile that is currently grooming my nephew?
>>
Get evidence. Easiest way is to place a recorder or use your phone. You will need to contact the authorities at one point. There's probably a better way to go about it, I'm not the smartest at this shit.
>>
>>18515287
Buy a child off the internet and bait the pedo out of his house. Subdue him. Then make it look like a suicide and write a letter for him confessing he's a pedo. Take a few pictures of ling ling(the child you bought) naked and leave them with the letter. Then feed ling ling.
>>
>>18515287
Kill him
>>
>>18515287
there are several ways

beat the fucking shit out of them
call the cops
both
>>
Why would I want to kill him? That would be an act of Mercy. This man does not deserve to be let off so easy.

He molested the boy's father, too. And now his father is bringing him around his 'uncle', who likes my nephew to sit in his lap and give him kisses.

If you look at this man's Facebook page, it is filled with young teenagers. He is such a cool dude. Buys them beer and gives them drugs and let's them party at his house. A real top notch fella.
>>
Keep your nephew away from the damn degenerate. If you find out he messed with him then you beat the immortal fuck out of him and call the cops in that order.
>>
There is some sort of court thing happening tomorrow. Fucked up dad with severe anger issues has filed a suit claiming that my sister is an unfit parent. Which is ridiculous, as in the last couple of months he beat the shit out of the mother of his other child, checked himself into a psych ward, and is currently using drugs. I don't know what the fuck he is thinking.

I have little faith in our justice system. If nothing major comes of this, I am not sure what I will do.
>>
I would prefer psychological terror over physical violence.
>>
Bunch of edgy shitters itt

Just call the cops op
>>
>>18515449
Then make a throwaway account and message him and say "I know your a pedophile and I will expose you if you go after my nephew" (there name)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.