[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get it off your chest (GIOYC)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 12

File: untitled.jpg (21KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
21KB, 500x427px
Ask for advice, write letters, or just vent
>>
>>18515140
I would love to go back in time right after my mom was born and brutally murder my grandmother. Make a skin suit, the whole fucking shibang.
>>
I asked my crush out via text. Still no reply, my hopes are below zero. Please wish me luck (no need to post here)
>>
I love my child more than anything but man, I fucking hate being a parent.
>>
I wish I could reverse my mistake and move much quicker. If I did I would not be suffering. You once asked me why I consider myself a failure despite making good money and having a good education, well here is why. Losing you proves I am an irredeemable failure. I miss you so much H and I will always love you. I hope one day you return.
>>
I love you E, I wish I could tell you. I feel like you're a missing piece of the life I want to live. I see you, and I get you, which is kind of a feat because you're not easy to get. And you may not get me all the time but you make me damn happy when I'm around you.
>>
>>18515360
You should tell me.
>>
>>18515140
Does trying to make women jealous actually work?
>>
>>18515373
Depends on the situation, but yes it can. "Show her what she's missing" is a cliche, but for competitive women it can definitely work.
>>
>>18515371
You first
>>
Sometimes I stay at my parents' and then at night my father starts farting loudly and I remember why I left.
>>
>>18515463
Also, my ex would fart a lot too, except silently, and would always deny it. I remember one time he asked for a bj, and I said "okay", so I went for it and he had fucking farted. Omg and I did it anyway, he never appreciated my sacrifices.
>>
>>18515194
I think I regret asking her out already haha
>>
>>18515474
The struggle is real.
>>
>>18515419
Okay because this girl only wanted me for attention because "nice guy" cliche. But one night I was hammered and got A LOT more confident and told her "just bored, looking for a friend" "Yeah you're my friend now". By friend i meant fuck buddy, didn't say fuck buddy but she got the idea. Out of nowhere she got super flirty with me. Came to the next morning and realized what i did I was excited at first but had a strong feeling that i was going to get blue balled. So i quit talking to her for now. Im going to volunteer at my local nursing home tomorrow for the following reasons: 1) to build my resume to help get my career started 2) The nurses. The idea is that they'll see a sweet little guy with a very bright future ahead of him just wanting to help the poor old people. I get in good with the nurses and start hanging out with them on the weekends. A few weeks later i reopen my facebook with tons of pictures of me with them. Girl wonders why "little buddy" is giving all of her attention to them. Messages me saying "Where have you been?" then i seal the deal. She loves attention and i'll give it back to her but now she has to earn it. Now she chases me. And i dont get her, i still have the nurses. That's my plan.
>>
>>18515140
I the only people are care for is my mom and dad. Everyone else I'm either apathetic towards or I just hate them. Today I'm in the grocery store getting some food for my family and some bratty teenager gets in my face because I took the last case of Coke. I wanted to cave her fucking skull in, witnesses be fucking dammed. But, if I followed my instincts then who would take care of my mom and dad? I'm their only son, they need me. Is there something wrong with me, that I want to hurt other people and I would think that way? I do't feel this way with my family or my dogs and cats, but anyone else feels like they're free game to me. I'm a monster aren't I?
>>
>>18515536
*if i dont get her, i still have the nurses.
>>
Thinking about moving in with you but I cant find you! I have no way of contacting you and telling you this. Yes we decided it would be best to go our own ways but you know me. I act on impulse when I can't think properly. I thought you'd look for me. Its only been 4 days but I miss you so much. Please find me, you have my contacts but you I can't find. no email, new number no address of your new place. I tried doing those crap shit online that has free trials. All were shit and fake. Is it so wrong for me to give this a chance? That's all I've wanted, a chance you never gave since "the distance is too far now". Make your excuses, but know and feel I truly do love you, is it that hard to see? I've accepted you at your worse, I was there when you needed me. After that you decide I'm not worth your time anymore? I hate this feeling of frustration. I just want to talk!
>>
>>18515536
>>18515549
Oh and part of my job will be picking prescriptions. And guess who works at the local pharmacy. I come in, smile at her, say hello everytime, and be very polite but otherwise flatout ignore the shit out of her.
>>
Last week I thought I had nothing and seriously though about suicide.
Things changed this week.
I actually have a change
I can be happy.
I can succeed.
I'm not done yet
>>
this is the doing of jewish devil magic
>>
>>18515599
aw fuck
>>
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh

I crossed a line today. just by the smallest margin, but a little or a lot, I still crossed the line.
>>
>>18515644
You got mad and told someone to fuck off, eh?

Say the story.
>>
I've spent my entire life working hard, helping people, being nice, being responsible. I've done everything the "right" way for years and years and I have absolutely nothing to show for it. No relationships, no home, no friends.
So fuck everyone. If I had it to do all over again I'd just strip down and join the droolers for all the good it would have done me.
>>
>>18515677
I think I 100% get what you mean.
>>
Well i think i can get over it. You went off to get help and i respect that (or so they have told me). You were the one that gave me motivation and made me feel like i was actually worth something for once in my life. While our time was brief i will never forget you...and i hope when everything is said and done and you come back...we can see each other again. Until then i have to move on... as painful as it is .
>>
>>18515140
Family member died, gf dumped me a week later after telling me she was dating someone for weeks, since a few weeks my friends are either on vacation or simply stopped talking to me, and I lost all motivation to do anything in life and live in my trashes I don't bother removing anymore.

How do I get that motivation back? Because things will just keep going downhill otherwise.
>>
>>18515667
nah, I said something way too flirty to a girl that goes home with another dude every night. I broke my own biggest rule.

I'll tell people to fuck off all day long.
>>
>>18515622
I was on them for a good while.
First thing I want to ask. What do you feel now?
>>
Doesn't matter who you are or what you've done
Still got to wake up and be someone
Everyone I know has got their own ideal
I just want to be alive, make something real
Doesn't matter who you are or what you do
Something in the world will make a fool of you

Nothing more
>>
Every year i say im going to evo...but in 2 weeks i get a new job that is uncertain with the hours...and i plan to expand my side business while i work it. Things are definitely not looking up for next year evo either. But if things work out...it will only be a year of hard work and i can quit and just focus on my business. I just really hope it works out.
>>
>>18515689
I don't know who you are, fellow anon, but I have got the same situation recently. Grandfather went insane, disease went deadly, girlfriend finally broke up with me with some bullshit excuse. At least I got a job for holidays.

I remember once hanging around with friend, he was drunk. What we saw was a guy who was furiously going somewhere, his hands were straight as if it was a plank, chin went down, etc. My friend, being tipsy, yelled "see the target chase the fucking target", then he puked and passed out.

Sadly it's not translateable from origin language.
>>
Well, fuck I tired. I really did.
I quit. I can't take this game you're playing. Maybe you can't make up your mind, maybe you still are trying to figure what to do about us.
But I think it's gone too far. You been playing with me for over 6 months. Saying that you care and miss me. Nah, fuck that. We haven't don't anything but small talk. I'm fucking done. There's no point to me giving up so much for nothing in return.

Good luck on life, and yeah, it's a bit fucked up of me to ghost you after everything. Fucked up of me to finally walk away when your world continues to crumble. Or, is it? I offered you my help, my assistance in all this. Why? Because I cared and loved you. But you simply pushed me away. I can't wait for you anymore. I need to focus on me, I'm done hurting myself for nothing on you end.

I'm out.
>>
Young and wild- john butler trio

Two very long year's I have escaped into fantasy. I have built high walls using the persistence of memory and the clarity of passion. To give unto myself the happiness that I've prevented myself from having, choosing to rewind in the vehement of the moitions in play.
Two very long year's I've put myself to task. That strange and the wonderful will not be denied. Often I stand with this obsession as it feels, being obsessed with the object of one's love is often held up as something to aspire to rather than having the potentially devastating aftermath of the behaviors when the movies fade to black.
The persistence of memory is iridescent in nature no matter where I placed myself in the memory the good or bad. The colours had shown through. The clarity of passion is such in nature that it can confuse, startles, warm us and even turns us cold. I feel as if living a world apart.
>>
I think the Ryzen chipset ruined PC building for everyone.

>clear benefit in multi-tasking, but AMD fans can't get past the fact that a lot of people build their computer for just gaming
>only a few mITX motherboards, so you're stuck with either ATX or mATX
>most games don't utilize 8 cores

I'm trying to build a small PC for gaming, and the Kabylake CPU has a clear advantage, but /pcbg/ can't get it through their thick skulls that there are still advantages to an Intel chipset.
>>
>>18515866
I don't see you giving your all to me. I just saw a woman trying to subtly let her guard down for a shmuck like myself.

That being said, the true irony was on your last day here, I was gonna ask you out, but you shunned me. Like, blocked all connections to talk to you. That pissed me off.

Seriously, I was prepared to let it all on the table and bring my guard down, but you just fucking snarled at me and kept me from talking to you.

I digress, what help and assistance? That same small talk wasn't help at all. I was fucking pulling my hair from fear and stress about my new shit going down, and you just went "LMAO CONFIDENCE BRO! GIT SUM!".

THAT...was why I generally pushed you away. If our semi-deep talks were gonna be like that...how the fuck would it be if we shared all our shit together? Would I just get Plasticine answers like that or a genuine bit of anecdotal stuff and decent input?

But whatever, you're gone now, so go ahead, focus on yourself. You had a chance and it just blew away like a dandelion's seeds in the prairie.

PS, regardless, I'll admit I still adore you somewhat.
>>
I just want to hold someone I love and care about that would make me happy
>>
nigga I been had a small weewee but I still get the succ so if I can do it you can too shout out to all my homies that supported me through this ordeal
>>
Found out my ex, which we had a mutual break up because I had to love away, too poor to stay where I was, deleted more evidence that we ever dated off of social media.

>We broke up over a year ago
>We haven't talked since the break up
>Im 2, miles away from her, but still feel like she was the one

I've dated plenty of girls and I'm almost 30, but I think I fucked up my one shot at happiness.
>>
I have given up and regret waking up every day.
>>
I get nervous around you.
I notice your flirting, and I want to flirt back but I keep hesitating because you're a good friend of mine.
All my friends end up falling in love with me.

L, please don't become one of those friends. I like being around you. You're comforting.
>>
>>18516057
L.R.?
>>
>>18516073
Nope
>>
>>18516019
how smol?
>>
I hate you. I hate what you did to me. What did I do wrong you piece of shit? Did you really think I deserve this? No, I was loyal to you bitch, I did everything right. You didn't care for me. It just happened? You didn't think of me? It was alright since you planned on telling me when we're together? Bitch, if I would have know that when its too late what do you think will happen? Accept you since it was in the past? Fuck you and your logic, for all I know you won't tell me and take it to your grave if I didn't find out! What gets me so mad is you don't regret what you did?! You're a selfish bitch! Well I did love you, I did care for you. We have these moments of happiness I simply wont forget. You know what I wish with that crap? Every time I remember you, I want my brain to send signals its time to puke my guts out. Sweet moments? Yeah I want my brain to tell me its time to pass out and collapse. Just the mention of your name, I want my brain to feel the worst pain possible ever felt until I collapse again. I don't care for bills I want my brain to not even remember you out of necessity. Fuck you, fuck your fuck buddy fuck your life fuck!
>>
>>18515982
there's that shitty feel

I don't know where she is, I don't know what the fuck it's gonna take to get her to actually be here, I don't think she's ever actually going to show up. if she does, has she just been all over the cock carousel? is there a fucking point to being decent other than my own sanity? it's a catch 22 because without there being some kind of reward and instead only getting more tests and bullshit I'll just lose my sanity regardless of being decent. if no woman ever recognizes it, frankly it's worthless.

>inb4doitforyou
bitch, the entire point of life is to pass on our genes. shut the fuck up with that. the entirety of human existence, everything you do, every way people improve themselves, is ultimately to attract a mate. any one that insists self improvement simply for yourself is what everyone should aim for is ignorant of the basic premise of our existence, to fucking continue it.

>inb4justbehappywithyourself
again, bitch, I can be happy with myself all damn day, if no woman is happy with me and likes me, then I fucked up somewhere along the way. I hate failure, I despise it. being happy with yourself and never having what makes you happy recognized by others, is failure.
>>
i've made the decision to disappear from you, and it feels like a fucking weight's been lifted off my shoulders. i can't stand these feelings i have and i know this is the only way that they're going to die off.

i'd apologize but i don't think you'll really even notice or care.
>>
>>18516375
>i can't stand these feelings i have
STATE. YOUR. FEELINGS. TO. THAT. PERSON.
>>
why won't you do the most basic thing and actually communicate? this is not communication.
>>
i have a question. Can someone force themselves to feel gay? I think at least I have been attracted to a guy before but he also looked like my brother who molested me. Idk I'm having very contradictory thoughts about they issue. is there a way to be 100% sure?
>>
>>18516388
fucking get help
>>
>>18516381
he's already established that he isn't looking for a relationship, and that's what i'm asking from him. it isn't fair to either of us, and i'd rather just save myself the hurt that stems from being rejected.
>>
>>18516396
well then I retract my advice. fuck that retard. he will realize he was stupid in due time.

on an unrelated note but also slightly related note because things on this board like yours are giving me feels

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I don't think you really give a damn. I think you feel like you give a damn but you're not acting on giving a damn so to me, from my perspective, it doesn't look like you give a damn. there isn't the most basic like, anything here. give me something to work with. give me something that shows this is for real and that I'm not insane for doing whatever this is. that there is something at the end of this ever narrowing tunnel. as it stands I don't see this situation ever ending and anything good beginning.
>>
>>18516401
i don't think it'd be fair to weigh him down. he could do so much better than me.
>>
fucking slut
first you dump me for your ex and now you leave to who the fuck knows where with that third guy, bet you fuck him too
hope he's not as dumb as me and falls for your shit
hope you die
>>
why do I keep waking up in a cold sweat at weird fucking hours?

I'm having a real fucked up time sleeping lately. I'm going for a drive. fuck being in this place that isn't a home.
>>
how the fuck did you... who the fuck? apologies if I've learned to be apathetic in my curiosity of such things. it was noticed though. keep it up I guess?
>>
>>18516420
hahahahaha we have the same problem, the lady, rather girl since shes acting like one, wants herself, no one else. Focus on what she could be first and not care of things she has right now
>>
I have a problem when doing doggy style, always get a little clumsy in the thrusting part, and my dick keeps slipping off of the pussy, any tips on how to solve this motherjabber embarassment ?
>>
>>18516106
Hahaha, fucking cuck.
He fucked her better than you ever could, she'll always be his sweet little slut.
>>
>>18515140
Ever since I started dating my girlfriend, I've constantly been going over and over in my mind about how much of a loser I was in highschool and most of college. She was a bit of a rebellious kid in highschool and went to lots of parties and stuff like that and for whatever reason I keep thinking about the things she tells me and comparing it to how lame I have been. In a sence she was everything I always wanted to be like and I guess its making me spiteful. It took me a long time to feel confident in myself to the point where I could talk to people, but I feel like it happened much later than it should have. I was too much of a loser to get invited to parties when I was in school and now that I'm more social, no one wants to do anything anymore. I guess the bottom line is I feel like I got left out of experiancing what so many people do, or at least what I think most people do. Im only 22, but I cant help feeling like its too late. Its really eating me up inside and I want to just move on and not care about the things I didn't do, but it feels like I'm always reminded one way or the other. I realize its a petty thing, and I've vented this stuff to my gf several times and she always tells me that I didnt miss much and that she didn't do stuff in college because no one talks at the place she goes. But despite all this I keep going going back to all my insecurities and failures and I get jelous and angry that she at least got to experiance what I never did. Sometimes I get the point where I almost curse her out and call her a bitch or something bad like that. I really hope I get ovet this because I'm afraid it might cause some big problems down the road. I had to write this so I could sleep, so thanks for letting me vent.
>>
>>18516514
Don't take it out all the way and use a hand for guidance making it seem like you're playing with her pussy
>>
My GF is in Spain for a working holiday, babysitting a familys kid.

She's already met a guy and he's gonig to show her around.

"it isn't a date" she says but it fucking stresses me out. I don't know how I should react
>>
I'm worried about my boyfriend, he seems to be lacking motivation lately
>>
I am become truth, ender of threads.
>>
Oh god your so cute. Such a shame you live so far away and have a boyfriend. I wish I could talk to you again. We did know each other since high school, where we met, but I don't want to be rude to your boyfriend.

But really, you were there for me and kept talking to me even during my hardest, most unlikable times. Words can't express just how thankful I am for that and I selfishly wish I could help support you as well. You are seriously one of the coolest people I have ever met.
>>
>>18516610

I wouldn't trust her. Assume she is cheating and don't change the way you treat her until you know for sure. Don't be clingy and try to get her attention while she's out with him. Just let her tell you how it went and be reserved in your reaction. Maybe ask her straight up, did you kiss him? Or some shit like that but out of the blue so you can see how she responds. How do you two communicate while she is away and how old are you?
>>
>>18516610
That's honestly a pretty big red flag. At the very least, its not really fair to you since it worries you even if she has zero intention on doing anything but sightseeing. At worst, she's lookin to get some Spanish dick.

At the very least, I'd be honest with her and admit how much it troubles you. If she doesn't back away from him, then its a problem because she obviously doesn't care enough about you.
Whatever you do don't get angry at her.
>>
>>18516057
Heres whats gonna happen. Once that person finds your not intrested they will move on. So you will lose a friend by not trying it out and take the relationship to a potensial new level. Or if you do start dating things can only get better before they get worse and you lose the friend that way. Either way you will lose this friend unless you both fall in love. Thats goes for everyone who is to scared to date the friend. You are all to scared you are going to lose them, well that is a sure way to lose a friend. Give it a go cause it could stay better.
>>
>>18515213
Could you elaborate, anon? I feel like I hunger for the love that children bring but the actual parent stuff sounds terrible.

My coworkers were talking about all the bullshit they went through "applying" to daycares and preschools and I wanted to die.
>>
>>18515597
Good shit anon. I need reminders like this sometimes.
>>
>>18515689
When I'm in hopeless situations like this, I take what little bits of control and achievement that I can. Clean your room, go for a walk, brush your teeth. No matter how small it is, make a little success and relish in it. Then build up bit by bit

I'm so sorry you're goong through this anon, but I think you can make it through
>>
I wish I could tell you the things I've heard. I know you were lying when I asked you if you were raped. I could see why you would lie about the whole thing all together. Its sort of humiliating. And you told me this thing on time sort of like "don't say things like that it makes you less cute."
They drugged you that night. I overheard a few people talking about it. On one occasion it was just one of the dudes bragging. Then I heard of someone else expanding on their story.

I'm genuinely sorry they put you through that. And, please know that I am in no way friends with any of them . I was only eavesdropping on them.
Talking about it is a little therapeutic so maybe we could talk about it because I know it would make me feel a lot better, too. Whenever I think about it I feel a little shitty. Only because this is not the only time I've heard of them doing something this awful. They really deserve something in return for all they've done. I hope you figure out how to make that happen.
>>
I've only known you for a week, and I'm so fucking intimidated by you. Not so much in the sense, of "damn, he gonna hurt me," but more so the fact that I haven't met anyone like you in years, and I already know where it's all going to head.
I'm convinced that you're just out to seek some attention, and that's fine and all, but you ain't getting an inch of me lmao.
>>
I feel like video games are ruining my life and mental health.
The more I play, the more depressed I get.
>>
>>18516878
So stop playing?
>>
I'm starting to think that unless you're into the club scene, there's fuck all to do in the city, and I would love it if someone proved me wrong. It's starting to drive me fucking insane. I do the same shit every day, at least while I waste my time online I can talk to people and be somewhat social in the process, unlike you cold, acting fucks. Fuck off.
>>
My wife and I went over to her friends house to drop some stuff off last week.
Said friend is super introverted, shy, stereotypical indie chick, but looks like a damn model. I have wanted to fuck the soul out of her for literally 7 years.
Her pants didn't fit right so she had a camel toe and she kept pulling them straight. I saw a dark spot on the crotch of her jeans. She asked me if I could move an armoire for her and her room straight up smelled like sex. I am 100% sure she was masturbating right before we got there.
I can't get it out of my head even when I'm fucking my wife.
The friend is super bisexual and I'm having dreams about threesomes with her and my wife.

Tl;Dr I'm 28, feel like a goddamn wolf that smelled a dog in heat, and it's making me feel guilty for no reason. Please kill me.
>>
>>18516610
Eh, it's hard to know. You know your lady better than we do.
I spent some time in Galicia, single at the time. Dude heard me ordering at a cafe in terrible spanglish and asked me if I wanted him to show me around. I was horny as shit but as soon as I started flirting with him he just said he was gay.
Dunno where you're from, but most places are more friendly to strangers than America.
>>
>>18516974
Good luck, if you fuck dat bitch behind yo wifes back I will do it to yo bitch/wife.
Temptation man, you know karma gonna come sooner or later on you and your wife cept it will be from me.
>>
>>18517043
Lmao
Nah. I've been cheated on in the past (not by my wife,) I'd never do that to someone. It's just frustrating.
>>
>>18516987
> I was horny as shit but as soon as I started flirting with him he just said he was gay
>>
I don't know what do with my life. I have way too many regrets and I'm only alive because I don't wanna burden people with my death.
>>
>>18515140
Kristin I hope you're doing well.

I wish you the best in life. I realized how much I lost myself when we were together. I threw away my boundaries, my morals, everything just to be with you. Just to be near you. I said I loved you more than myself. I said you were my sun and moon. That the reason that I was glad that my suicide attempt failed was because I got to meet you after.

But I've grown since then. I've changed so much. We weren't right for each other. Our relationship was broken. I still believe we couldve gone further but it might have been more effort than it was worth.

I still love and care for you Kristin.

But I've learned to love myself more than I could ever love you.

M
>>
God has been good to me the past week. I have not fapped for a week, that was my offering to him. So yah, the week has passed and good things have happened. But I really really need to fap now. Should I fap or should I keep the no fap going?
>>
Venting
>be me
>be black
>everyone except parents look down on me because I don't "act black"
>whatever tf that means
>even little brother gives me shit
>go to America to study
>makes friends who actually like being around me
>actually happy
>come on 4chan
>find out more people hate blacks than I expected
>blacks hate me
>whites hate me

Why even live?
>>
>>18517267
>makes friends who actually like being around me
>actually happy
>come on 4chan

ah, I see the problem here
>>
Do you think betaness is inheritable?
>>
>>18517285
Idk I mean do betas get laid? I think it's not because many kids turn out to have wildly different personalities than their fathers
>>
>>18517267
>find out more people hate blacks than I expected
Don't take it seriously, they're mostly doing it to be edgy and fit in.
Most people hate those who "act black", though.
>>
Sarah you manipulative slut
>>
>>18515474
You made me laugh anon. I wish we had more posts like these.
>>
Holy shit folks. Stop it.
You are creeping me out.
I hate coming here to work. It's much easier than my actual posting, but you make it so weird.
Every one else is alright. They are friendly enough, and treat me normal.

But you two are a bit too into me. Into what I do, what I do on my time off. Stop it. I'm not sure how to say stop trying to get close to me without doing my job of being nice and courteous.

It's so fucking weird. Not into dudes, and not into old ladies. Stop it. Stop hitting on me, leave me alone.
REEEEEEEEEE.
>>
It is almost funny how nice you are being to me after 3 years. You want to be friends again and wouldnt even mind texting. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer right? Yeah we could pretend to be friends but that still dosent change the things you have said about me behind my back, that I raped you. If you truly believe I was ever capable of that then you must have never knew me at all even after those 2 and a half years. I feel like I cant even bring it up to you without it causing a shit storm. I should really just stay the fuck away from you and let the past stay dead. We burnt the bridge down years ago. How about we set the forest on fire for good measure?
>>
>>18517365
Are you being harassed at work
>>
File: absurd.png (258KB, 900x1082px) Image search: [Google]
absurd.png
258KB, 900x1082px
I am so fucking sick of this relationship and the way my mom kisses my partner's ass every day because "he's such a nice boy" and "he'll be a good dad one day". She was too much of an idiot to find herself a man who didn't abuse her so now she thinks any man who shows a hint of kindness is a total catch. He puts me on a pedestal, so what? I can literally find that any fucking where. I could go dumpster diving right now and find a bag of devoted men ready to lick my nasty, crusty feet. Good men grow on trees. Good men are more common than gnats. Fucking slit my throat.
>>
"OH HEY HONEY YOU SHOULD REMEMBER TO CALL JOJO TODAY OR MAYBE HE'LL GET SAD"

"ISN'T IT SO SAD HOW JOJO HAS NO FAMILY? YOU SHOULD CALL HIM TO CHEER HIM UP!"

Jesus Christ, mother. How do you not understand that if I don't call him it's because I don't want to talk to his stupid boring ass? Yeah, he's pitiful alright. But why is it my goddamn responsibility to monitor his feefees? Can't he stop being pitiful on his own? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me.
>>
>>18517380
>harassed
Not really. I wouldn't know really. Every one else I can deal with normally, but there's two people in particular that make me feel weird. Not sure if it's the way they look at me or talk. They make feel uncomfortable and I'm not used to that.
>>
File: hairdo.png (238KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
hairdo.png
238KB, 800x888px
The other day my mom spent like an hour moping around because she felt bad for Jojo's daddy who's at death's door, I doubt he'll live through the summer.

I'm glad that crusty old fuck is dying. How hard is it for mama to grasp that he's never been happy, he's been a drain on everyone's morale for the past decade and everyone will be happier when he's six feet underground? Nothing of value will be lost once he kicks the bucket. He ruined too many Christmases and I'm pissed off that no one ever bothered to angrily confront him about his general depressing behavior. Some people are genuinely better off dead and rationally speaking, he's one of them.
>>
The other day I had a couple of idiots question my empathy because I wanted to make a beetle drown in my ketchup (which I was finished eating, of course). But how is that fucked up, I ask? We kill insects every day with no regard for their feelings. There's a whole industry based on getting rid of the little bastards. Sure, drowning one may be more cruel than usual, but what difference does it make?

I love bugs but I don't mind torturing them. It's kind of like how you can befriend Jews but at the same time you'd love to watch Josef Mengele turn some other Jews into human spaghetti. Morbid curiosity is natural and I wish people could get their heads out of their asses for a minute.
>>
>>18516043
anon im this guy >>18515867

I feel the same. I prevented something wonderful.
>>
>>18515140
How do I overcome retroactive jealousy? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18517522
Meditate. It's a good method of controlling your thoughts and feelings. I spent my whole life dealing with inappropriate feels, so I know this shit.
>>
>>18515140
I miss you. Not in a needy "i feel sorry for myself way". It just reaffirms how important you are to me and how thankful I am to have you in my life. I love you and I hope one day I can tell you.
>>
>>18517528
You think that'll help? Okay, sure, I might try it.
>>
Are there any books or guides on how to become self motivated? I have a lot of things I could be doing but whenever I start thinking about starting I fall into the videogame trap.
>>
i am not "rude" because i do not do what you ask me to do, stop being so entitled and do it yourself you stupid bitch
>>
So... I've been seeing this girl for a few months, we're not official but we are basicly bf and gf in every way but the label: "didn't have the talk yet"

Unfortunately I'm smittin' pretty hard for her and well I thought she was the same but recent events have made me wonder.

>she is currently on vacation in America (we're european) and while she's there she applied for a job and Well, it seems like she might actually get it!
>just heard
>in panic
>where does that leave us?
I can't move to America!
>Not for a girl I've been with for only a few months
>My line of work has standards on how to do things, those standards are not the same in the states (for some reason cause everyone else are using the same system) I'd have to re-educate myself completely to be able to do the same kind of job over there.
>It's got damned far away!
> and I don't really want to!

So, what do I tell my "gf"?
>>
I recovered from an eating disorder and now I'm fat and want to be healthy but I'm scared dieting will result in purging and becoming obsessive. I just want to be happy.
>>
>>18517765
Don't count calories, eat whatever amounts of fish, meat, veg and fruit you'd like, drop all startches and sweets. You will lose weight.
>>
File: 1441695396796.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441695396796.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
I just want to write this somewhere, I kept it in my head, but I just want to pour this here.

I don't have any problem, except some back pain and a little bit of acne, but I'm working to solve that.

Thing is that I'm in an 8 months long relationship, my longest one and definitely the healthiest. I found a girl which fulfills me on every level. She does everything I want and I couldn't be happier. She knows me well, everything I think, every thought that is on my mind and involves her or our relationship, she knows it well, I can't fucking believe it. She is younger than me, but I don't care.

Thing is that I'm young as well, 20 years to be more precise, and I don't want to skip this part of my life where I experience stuff with more women, even if she is an amazing person, mentally, emotionally and physically.

Thing is, after my final high-school exams(europefag, baccalaureate) me and my classroom went to the beach for a weekend, and over there I got to know a girl I barely met at a party before. And I got to tell you, all that dancing on the beach, all those hugs, her hand holding mine, the goodbye kiss on the beach at 5 am, right before the sunrise, for tho those two nights were incredible, I felt young again, I felt free and although I enjoy being in a relationship and not giving a fuck about physical appearance or stressing out about crushes, I discovered that I miss being single and doing this whole picking-up women game.
It got me thinking what am I supposed to do, inside me there is a fight between two emotions that are both strong and opposite, the one of loving the same person and staying in a relationship and the feeling of being that free, no strings attached guy.

Guess this wasn't venting after all, I do need help.
>>
i wish i could stop dreaming about you
or even thinking about you at all.
it hurts.
>>
I still miss you my Princess. After years of being apart, I still haven't stopped thinking of you and I will keep you in remembrance. Every night before I clock in, I look in electronics just to catch a glimpse of you and hopefully talk to you and maybe perhaps catch up with what you been up to and schedule a day to hang out as friends. Maybe that's not a good idea. I don't know anymore but it appears you are well and that makes me glad. You always smile beautifully and wave when we pass by and it hurts a little but I can bare it. You will always be my Princess no matter what and I still love you Princess. I hope you're having a wonderful day. Keep wearing that gorgeous smile.
>>
I gave you all your success
The least you could do is get me out of this hell.
or
Not judge me for what you've done to me.
>>
>>18517765
Dumb nigger whore, kill yourself already.
>>
>>18517872
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>18517823
>I do need help
Idk anything u need help on. Sounds like you're having a nice time in the relationship. What help do you need?
>>
>>18517891
Did I allow you to speak nigger?
>>
>>18517896

In dealing with the thought of cheating on her or breaking up with her.

I know it is a stupid idea to break up with her, but I feel like I'm missing something.
>>
>>18517838
Please don't you think of me
I'm nothing, honestly.
>>
i've likely ruined everything

all i wanted was to just make her happy and defend her

i never meant for it to get so tied up and complicated

i'm so full of mistakes
i'm so sorry
>>
Anyone has any good Union wins?
>>
Why is it so hard for you to talk? Why is it so hard for us to communicate? You feed me sweet nothings and I bite down with hunger to hear from you. You can't be that busy can you? Where you can't even spare more than one text week?

If it's over, tell me so. Please release me from this hell I hate it, and I hate what it makes me think of you. The only I have trusted for years, the one who was mine.

Release me or embrace me. But stop treating me like shit. I just want to move on, with you or without if it would make you happy. I am far too weak to let go. Far too filled with guilt to give up as it seems you have. Yet you can't say anything about what happened to us. You can't talk about it. You can't tell me to go.

Are you really that bad time management, or you really that busy, or is it simply that I don't mean enough for you to make time? If the former, I will know you aren't the same girl I fell for. The strong and smart girl that tackle any issue and surpass it. The one I admired and drove me forward in a raving ambition to catch. If the latter, then I fear you doing this out of some kind of revenge?

Do I really deserve this treatment? Is this really who you are now? Please, tell me what you want. Free me, or finally yank out my heart. Or tell me you want me, truly tell me. I don't want to hurt anymore, but I am bound to you as I have been for years. Tell me please.
>>
>>18517872
Shut the fuck up. Don't you have some gross thing on the back of your neck to rid yourself of? Actually, try necking yourself, it'll make the world a much better place. >>18517906
I believe I didn't allow some small dicked, narrow headed chaff to speak. Sit the fuck down.
>>
>>18518024
>fat ugly nigger whore got this triggered

LMAO
Go suck some more random dicks to make up for your deadbeat dad being absent from your life.
>>
>>18517708
Motivation won't get you anywhere. Start working on your self-discipline instead.
>>
>>18517765
Good job recovering! You call yourself fat, have you considered that you are a much healthier weight than what you were? If you are a bit overweight, I highly recommend keto and cycling, doing some calisthenics at home (or signing up at the gym) to boost your confidence and get some excess weight off. Dieting can be scary at a time like this but on the keto, you mostly have to worry about staying below 20 grams of carbohydrates. Don't worry about the antagonizing anon, he's just pissed off because he's an entitled narcissist who's ego is deflated because he's all alone since no female in their right mind wants to feal with a troll faced, snake skin bastard. Keep your head up
>>
I miss my ex boyfriend's hairy chest and enormous bushy pubes.
>>
>>18518038
Did I allow you to speak nigger?
>>
I have starting taking a higher dose of a mood stabilizer and I've also been smoking weed every now and then.
Is it possible that the weed is making me manic? Every time I've smoked on this medication I have had delusions, intrusive thoughts and I start speaking rapidly- and doing things that I wouldn't normally do.
It's humiliating and terrifying and I'm pretty sure I should stop smoking weed altogether but it helps my appetite and decreases my urge to act upon eating disordered behavior. And I become tired but don't really end up getting much sleep.
Last night I fell asleep with the oven on at 3 and woke up two hours later. Luckily my food was okay. So I ate it and burned my mouth. Also burned my arm in the process of getting my food out.

Not really asking for opinions; just pouring some thoughts out into the void that is the internet.
>>
So there's this stupid cuck who keeps talking to me even though I respond with one word replies and even that's done entirely out of pity. Now he thinks he has a chance with me or something. Dude is almost in his forties and it looks like he went nowhere in life. Orbiters, man. They pop up even when you're trying to avoid every other human being around.
>>
>>18518061
It can sometimes induce mania, it did in me.
>>
>>18518068
He's got a cute dog and he supposedly makes bomb ass chicken kiev or something, but I don't get why he seeks my companionship so hard. I don't get why people in general seek my companionship so hard. I am unattractive, deeply mentally unstable and I make it clear that I am not looking for companionship. Yet there's always two to three guys trying to suck on my tater tits, even if I pretend to be male.
>>
>>18518072
How did you feel when you were experiencing a state of mania? If someone is trying to cope with depression and they begin to feel manic, when they come off do they feel worse than their depressed state? I was always curious about this but too scared to ask for mood stabilizers in fear my depression would become worse if I couldn't be manic all of the time. I'd rather be a happy-go-lucky babbling fool than a depressed debbie
>>
Bad things I haven't done
Bad things I have done and why
Good things I have done
>>
>>18518077

If you were trying to avoid every human being around, you could do this by just not responding to anybody. You're subconsciously leading people on because you enjoy the attention and feeling of superiority, which is evident from your post. That's fine - perfectly normal, but don't pretend that you're just such a great person that people are desperate to befriend you because that's probably not the case. They're probably just similar to you and just desperate to end their loneliness.
>>
>>18518080
When my depression lifts, usually first I feel hypomanic, then full blown mania with delusions. The hypomania feels great compared to depression and that's usually why it leads to full mania because I don't want to treat it. my mania almost always gets so bad that I end up in the hospital . It's my fault because I use no medication until I'm manic and then it's like trying to stop a train going at full speed.
>>
>>18518077
They're probably more attracted to your aloofness and unavailability than to you yourself. I bet if you reciprocate they'll back off.
>>
>>18518089
No, see. I respond out of guilt. Ever notice how often guys complain about women who ignore them? Yeah, well, part of me doesn't want to hurt their feelings.

I don't need anyone's help to feel superior.
>>
I'm tired of crying myself to sleep every night because of you while you couldn't give two fucks about me.
>>
IM SO FUCKING BORED
>>
>>18518114
You'll get through this. If you want to add depth to your post for encouragement, write it out for me and I'll indulge
>>
>>18518058
Shut your mouth you dumb cunt.
>>
>>18518057
Why not get back with him?
>>
>>18518154
he's a she now
>>
>>18518114
How do you know they don't care about you?
>>
>>18518161
because all people care about is themselves.
>>
>>18518158
LMAO
>>
>>18518158
Damn son. The degenerate state of our planet has claimed another.
>>
>>18518163
Yup. "I'm focusing on myself" headass.
>>
>>18518150
That's no way for someone whose significance amounts to that of a footstool to talk
>>
Are black skinny jeans really not a good idea to wear to entry-level job interviews? I always feel overdressed wearing my button-up top+black slacks. I was thinking that top and the skinny jeans and black heels would look pretty nice. Cigarette pants look nice too but I don't have the money to buy them.

I'd ask /fa/ this but they're more for men's fashion.
>>
File: dickies_skinny_work_pants.jpg (14KB, 342x444px) Image search: [Google]
dickies_skinny_work_pants.jpg
14KB, 342x444px
>>18518179
Get yourself a pair of these
>>
>>18518174
I'm focusing on myself aka I'm fucking another bitch behind your back headass.
>>
My ex gf from 7 years ago contacted me last Saturday. TL;DR She's not happy in her marriage, "not where she saw herself blah blah". She misses me and she's also cheating on her husband (they've been married about 3-4 years) with a married 24 year old (she's 34). Her and her husband have a 1 1/2 year old boy and she has an 11 year old daughter. She talked about making her way back to our state. She still talks about how sex with me was the best she ever had and no one else has compared. I'm pathetically hoping to keep talking to her and eventually be able see her. She posted a new picture of herself publicly on fb I guess wanting me to be able to see it. She's still as beautiful as she was 7 years ago. She took my virginity and I haven't been with anyone since her and I still love her. I'm having a hard time.
>>
>>18518187
Thank you, I'll have to look around for a pair of those.
>>
>>18518174
The problem is that sometimes you focus on them and it gets you nothing in return. What else can you do when you want to give them more, but they don't return anything?
>>
>>18518198
Move on
>>
>>18518198
In which case you communicate your issues instead of distancing yourself further and ultimately destroying the relationship when things could easily be solved with a little bit of effort from both parties.
>>
This girl im really into seems to be pining over me a lot. I have been really distant from her lately, ignoring her texts, telling her I'm busy, etc. She sends me emotional texts like I miss you, I guess we're not friends, or shell call me an asshole or something like that. Shell also ask my friend if I'm at work when I'm ignoring her. She will send me snapchats of her in some lewd outfit sometimes too. She's rejected me multiple times but at the same time she's let me touch her and finger her(which was months ago)... She really fucks with my head sometimes. I feel like she's into me but she seems to hoe around a lot and doesn't really make time for me anymore. What do? I don't know what her intentions are, it's so hot and cold with her.
>>
> I don't believe in friendship anymore.
> Family won't solve your problems and you only make them feel bad because you are a loser.
> Girlfriends don't solve your problems and you can't have any gf if you are a loser because nobody wants to be with a loser.
> I have a meme degree that doesn't have any value.
> I am 28 years old.
> Only two friends and I don't like to be with them anymore.
> I fuck up even the most simple things, like sign me via internet to do some master. Today was the last day, until 12:00 and I waited until the last minute because I am a fucking lazy. I was too late for 1:12 seconds and now I can't sign to do that fucking master that was the only thing I could do to change my situation and the thing I wanted to do to feel good with myself.
> I was going to the psycologist today but I didn0t go because I feel like dead now.
> I am doing that my family feel miserable because of me.
> The only two friends I have ae still with me because they are losers too.
> Now, another weekend alone in my house. I only want to sleep and forget about everything. I want to forget about my whole life. My whole existence is stupid and worthless.
> I have wasted my life with internet, video games, movies, tv series, and having a loser friend that is just like that.
> Now I am a weak loser incapable of doing anything. I can't even search for a simple job. I haven't worked in my whole life.
> I have my meme degree, that costs me like 60 euros in the closet. 5 years of my life wasted to get that piece of paper that is worthless.
> I don't think in suicide because I am a hedonist and before killing myself I would drunk and don't give a fuck about anything. But the problem is your family and how you dissapoint them.
>This site is fucking shit, it's one of the worst addiction I have had using internet. I am an addicted to internet in genera but this site is a complete waste of time. Like the whole internet.
>>
Life is like this: you born, until like 16 all is more or less happy, then you have to take decisions about your future in like motnhs, what study in the university and so on... you make some decision and then you spent some years until 25 with that, then you face reality and if you have waste your time you are fucked up. Then you try to change but you are so broken that anything matters to you anymore. You lose your friends, you became a loner, your family became misarable because of you... Then if you get some shitty job, you start to do soemthing, you can even met a girl, but then you get some illness like cancer, suddenly, and you die. Oh fuck! life is ended, now what.
>>
>>18518209
well do you like her though?
If yes, you should probably be honest? I mean you don't have to tell her that you think she's a bit of a hoe.
>>
Man I fucked up my first two years of college. Getting pushed down a major you don't want really drains your motivation.

Academic warning sucks, starting from square one with a new major sucks. Feels like I wasted 2 years.

But hey, its not a race.
>>
I would rather lose control of my hands and go completely blind than lose my hearing.

If I lose my ears you might as well fucking kill me.
>>
I hate my life.

My job is making me miserable, but it's the best money I can go straight into with my GED.

I'm 22 and still live with my parents and hate it, but I don't have enough money to get my own place.

I have debt from a combination of bad decisions and getting fucked in the ass by a bad car, which is the main reason I can't afford my own place.

I have feelings for a woman who is taken and is also my only friend.

I tried a therapist and it didn't help for shit.

I have no idea what to do or where my life is going and sometimes wish the chest pains I get at work everyday would just hurry up and turn into a heart attack and kill me.
>>
>>18518248
Really? I'm the other way. I'd much prefer to never hear my mother's voice again than never see her face.
>>
>>18518230
We've gone thru this. I like her a lot, but I can accept the fact she doesn't want a relationship. But the fact that she would let me do whatever I want to her but deny me sex is what's fucking with me. Since then things haven't been the same, I usually just Ignore her, sometimes well chill and shell be a little flirty with me. It's such a big game with her
>>
I have been together with my boyfriend for about 7 months. He can be a real pain in the ass sometimes acting like a real dick, but normally I just try not to take that seriously. Anyway. I met another guy, who has a girlfriend, but we somehow feel attracted to eachother and we have had fantasies about having sex. I feel really guilty about this. I feel like I have betrayed my boyfriend, eventhough I didnt cheat on him, but being arroused by another man feels wrong.
>>
idk
>>
>>18518273
then just see it as a game and nothing more. She is obviously not into anything serious. If you are okay with that, just play along.
>>
>>18518288
Idk how to play along is what I'm trying to get at. It usually end up with me being an asshole to her or me ignoring her for days/weeks. And she always comes running back. it sucks that I'm really infatuated with her
>>
>>18518277
>being arroused by another man feels wrong.
You can't control that and is totally normal to feel that.

The problem is not that you are atracted to another boy that have a girlfriend, the problem is that you have doubts with your actual boyfriend. That is the root of the problem.

And let me tell you that is a normal thing being atracted to people with partners. It's because is something prohibited and then you feel more excitment.
>>
>>18518260
I'm an artist. Visual art and painting with my hands are everything to me.

Even then, while I use painting to express myself I live through music. Without music there is no reason to live.

I listen to more music than any other person alive or dead. This is a fact.
>>
Is it weird to tell someone going through a hard time that you are worried about them?
>>
>>18518314
what type of question is that?
>>
>>18518314
No, it shows you care.
>>
>>18518154
Because the relationship had a lot of problems and I don't know how they could be solved. Anyways, he won't talk to me.

I'd go and offer him my pussoir for a night of no strings attached passion, but he lives a continent away and I'm not sure sex is worth hundreds of bucks even if his penis is bigger than a baseball bat and he cums like a horse.
>>
>>18518300
Ok... why are you being an asshole to her? And why do you start ignoring her exactly?
I mean if you play along you just take the flirting as it is and when she lets you touch her just be happy about it and dont want more. Just accept and appreciate the time you have? If you really like her then tell her.
>>
>>18518179
Skinny anything are a bad call. Go for traditional black slacks.

/fa/'s fashion sense is awful as well unless you wish to dress like an urbanite hipster, or pretend to be African American.
>>
>>18518305
thank you, i think you are right about the root of my problem.
But, I dont want to brake off contact with the other guy. I sort of like him in a weird way. But then I would have to pretend everything is alright. I dont know what to do. It would really help if somebody knows this kind of situation, i cannot talk to anyone about it.
>>
>>18518174
"I'm focusing on myself" is universal bitch language for, "I am doing something I know is self centered and shitty, but talking about it makes me feel guilty for being a shitty person."
>>
How the fuck do you deal with people that want to independent while being in a relationship? Like they are hard up but don't like to take your help. Even though you are with them. How the fuck do I tell them that I want to help and that I don't fucking care about what it cost me to help them? That I don't care about the cost when they're struggling with something. Help me help you, fuck.
>>
>>18518355
if they don't want your help you can invest your time into someone who appreciates it

if you require intimacy, that is. some people don't, and those kind of people can also find love, with other people who are the same
>>
What do you say when someone ask if you are feeling bad because of the way the been treating you? When it's been a big part of it. It's not the main issue, but a big one.
>>
>>18518336
I told her all that and I became a whole big thing, didn't work out well. Things were fine up until then. To put it simply I'm tired of her bullshit. I love spending time with her but the games and thinking about shit she's done in the past pisses me off
>>
>>18518359
Bring it up in a non confrontational manner when they are not upset at you.
>>
>>18518352
I have feel that.

Look if you were ok with your boyfriend and doesn't have doubts, you could talk with him about that atraction to the other guy. You wouldn't be afraid of talk to him because you know you want to be with him. Then the problem would disappear because once you tell it to your boyfriend you don't feel you are hiding it.

But the problem is that you have doubts with your boyfriend and you can't tell that to him.
>>
I tried some of my cats treats and they were actually pretty good. Like little bacon nuggets.

meow

:3
>>
>>18517994
Initials?
>>
>>18518359
depends, who is asking? what is your relationship with this person?
>>
>>18518355
Bring this up with them if you haven't already. Some people like to be helped in different ways, and maybe the help you've been offering wasn't what they needed. Also, some people feel guilty about accepting help and feel they would be a burden.
>>
The first word I ever learned how to spell was HELP. Not Hi, Mom, Dad, or anything like that.

It was HELP.
>>
>>18518408
That's class mate
>>
I'm on summer break (work at a school) and I feel like I'm going nuts. Like I'm generally anxious and feel a general sense of doom. I'm not sure where this has come from, other then that I was let go from my job in February.
>>
>>18518385
I think you may be right.
She has always been headstrong. That's why I fell for her in the first place. She came off as meek when we met but there was something inside that i wanted to dig at.
Maybe the way I offer help isn't what she needs right now.
>>
>>18518314
I'd like someone to recognize that I'm pretty much done with everything. My head is so fucked up, I'm totally impulsive and depressed about who I am and the choices I've made. I can't form lasting relationships nor express myself in any of those I do find myself in. I feel spiritually castrated, devoid of the ability to comprehend what others are saying, it taking perhaps weeks to understand the meaning of a message or conversation
>>
>>18515140
I was browsing the internet. I ended up seeing your tumblr. Then i went to your facebook. You still have pics of us up. It makes me hope you still care about me. Or maybe you just forgot.

You told me you never wanted to see me again. I miss you so goddamn much.
I want to write a letter, see you, do fucking anything. Anything at all. But I know you wont answer. That you wont listen to me. That I can't save this goddamn relationship. The thing is I was doing fine. I was getting over you. But then i saw your face. Your eyes in those pics of us. You're so beautiful. I cant stand the thought of another man holding you. I want to be the one there for you. But Lord knows how incompatible we were. How much we fought.

But I would do anything to have you back.
>>
>>18518457
Communication is very important anon, I urge you to discuss this with her rather than us. Bring this all up in a non-accusatory way, at the end of the day you'll both know what you really want/expect from each other and your relationship and you'll both grow stronger as a couple and as individuals.

Best of luck.
>>
File: onlyme.jpg (684KB, 526x700px) Image search: [Google]
onlyme.jpg
684KB, 526x700px
I wonder what she's like now. All those years ago, we would talk all night and all day. The time difference sucked really bad but she would sleep during the day just so she could talk to me at night.

She was a strange girl. She was incredibly interesting, the most interesting person I had ever talked to. She was the only girl that made me think "Just what is going on in her mind?"

That's something the entire world is constantly asking me but she was the only one that captivated me in such a way.

I wonder if she is still that little bizarre girl I once knew or if the world had changed her.

All she is to me now is a beautiful face online I occasionally check on for painting reference Still, I wonder how much of her uniqueness remains or how much of it was even real. Her exploits of men don't exactly paint her in the best of light but I don't know all that much about such things myself.

oh, my fascinations.
>>
>>18518487
she doesn't think about you any more
>>
>>18518502
I know that's not true.

Her art for the last year and half or so has really mirrored my own. The designs of the outfits her characters wear down to the rendering style. She also references things I say or do in her posts. She has changed her own clothing to represent my tastes. She has even dyed her hair the exact way I love.

She also refers to herself as one of my kittens. One of my fascinations.

I want to talk to her as I'm sure she wants to talk to me but we aren't allowed to. Not yet. Whether or not she wants me for more than the fame and money I can't say but the grey kitten aims to please.
>>
>>18518523
did i say i care
>>
>>18518483
And then I watch a love movie or some shit. And it's the climax. And the guy goes after the girl.
And then I think to myself that I can save this.
And then I get into my car.

Then reality hits me. I can't do shit. If I drive over to your house the only thing that'll happen is a restraining order probably.

I honestly don't want to give up on you. But I have no choice. I don't know what the fuck to do.
>>
>>18518524
>>18518502
Glad to see there's still cunts on adv
>>
>>18518524
If you didn't care you wouldn't have posted anything.

So yes, you did say you care. I would even say she makes you jealous.
>>
>>18518189
What do
>>
>>18518553
Lmao, why don't you fire off another creepy paragraph about some random berdie you never even met you absolute fucking state
>>
>>18518523
>>18518487
I can recognise your posts now, you're just as cancerous as cousinlover, if not more. Dull faggot.
>>
>>18518562
Walk away nigga.
Don't fucking dirty yourself over her. She's a whore now. Besides that she made her choice. You are just a piece of nostalgia meat to her. She's unhappy with her man, who she built life with after you. Oh boo hoo, she doesn't like it. That's her fucking problem. As much as you would like to wet your dick, don't. Think with your logical mind. Are that kind of guy? That would indulge her sluttery?
>>
>>18518570
>>18518575
don't respond to mentally ill people
>>
>>18516634
talk to him about it?
>>
This job just became literally impossible. I thought it was a slightly rusty ship I could fix easily, turns out it was a falling knife. I gotta get the fuck out of here
>>
>>18518570
The entire world is dying to hear my thoughts. It's why you keep me locked away.

I'm so very tired of this game.
>>
So my IQ is above the average, according to that long ass test my psychologist and my psychiatrist made me take

Jesus fucking christ i really hope that is just a national average and not global, because the average must be really fucking low if i am above the average, i have never considered myself a smart person, nah that can't be right i guess other people is just too lazy that makes more sense
>>
>>18518589
Also fuck all of you for lying.
>>
>>18518591
Get a load of this fucking cunt
Do you wank yourself off over your shitey poetry too you fucking melt
>>
>>18518575
It's the same person.
Wish he got fucking rangebanned already, hate it when I start to read a post only to realise halfway through that it's that fucking faggot and I've just wasted my time
>>
>>18518597
I don't share my poetry to anyone.

Because people are mean. I keep it to myself, or so I thought. I didn't know you were watching.
>>
>>18518592
They say smart people sell themselves short when it comes to intelligence.
>>
>>18518606
who is this guy? rolerplayer? mental patient?
>>
I just want to talk to women and get laid so I can not spill my spaghetti and please my wife when the time comes.
Like if I could magically become a sex god without the baggage of ex-girlfriends I would.
I just want to get married, plow my wife as much as we can stand, and raise my kids.
>>
>>18518617
Roleplaying loser, probably some bearded artsy cunt
Would love to test his chin
>>
>>18518617
He's a boy that had his life stolen by the world.
>>
Is it worth fighting for a girl?
>>
>>18518622
Lmao shut the fuck up you cringy cunt
Actual embarassment to this board
>>
I'm broken, I can't find an escape anymore, everyone is against me, the clock is ticking away.
>>
>>18518621
Do you really want to?
tell the world who you are.

Please.

Let everyone know who you are and what your intentions are.

Or are you afraid?
>>
>>18518624
>>18518621
don't reply to him, they feed on attention
don't reply, aknowledge or talk about him
if you can do that then he will leave
>>
I worked hard at this job man, I gave it all and these motherfuckers still got it all, i didn't get shit in this life, i'm always fucked in the ass, i never have anything i want, fuck these people and their controlling, but i can't just blame them, i blame myself for wasting all that time and not going after what i want, but how could i go after what i want in this state, i cant get out of this circle i wish i could just die or stay in a state of limbo till i die
>>
>>18518623
please
>>
>>18518638
> >>18518630
You can hate me as long as you fear me.
>>
>>18518372
yes you're right. Good to hear an outside oppinion thanks
>>
i have been rejected by all, cant make men friends, cant make women girlfriends, fucken cunts, i did so much for them and they still woldnt like me or just friend me my life has always been hell, and fuck u M i'm just going to live out the rest of my days as a sad sob becuase that is my greatest achievemtn yet
>>
>>18518661
>i did so much for them and they still woldnt like me
heh....
>>
>>18518582
God I know. I fucking love the chick but I hate her fatal flaw. It took me years to let it go but since talking to her I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. I'm awful at meeting and talking to women so I've been alone for the last 7 years. Sometimes I feel she is all I will ever get. My head and heart are in a battle. I feel like the right thing to do would be to leave her to her own bad choices but goddamn is it a struggle.
>>
>>18518677
This is the question you have to ask yourself:
Are you a bad enough dude to do the right thing?
>>
>>18518661
Bro you don't attract people by "doing so much for them." Live for yourself and do things out of genuineness. Quit obsessing over the attention you don't get.
>>
>>18518072
I feel fucking fantastic and the burn on my arm doesn't even sting a little. I also feel tired but the kind of tired that doesn't count as being tires.
I'm making jokes that nobody is laughing at and I just got out of work but I don't even want to go home!!! All my friends are busy tonight so I have to find something to keep me busy and I'm thinking about cleaning my house and dancing all night until I pass out from exhaustion.
I'm not sure what classifies as mania but does this sound like it at all? Do I sound manic?
>>
Sex isn't as satisfying with my gf and i'm not as interested anymore, what do? I keep eyeing up other girls now without realising sometimes.
>>
You tell me it's all going to plan? That your plan was to torture me into insanity? And everyone is a-ok with this. No one is at all questioning the morality of what you people are doing? No one is willing to take charge against those doing this to me? You're all afraid, aren't you?

Pussies. You're fucking pussies. Fucking fight. FIGHT FOR ME.
>>
>>18518730
talk to her, spice things up, try new positions, buy some toys etc
>>
>>18518739
Tried that. The other night even kissing felt off to me...
>>
>>18518748
First thing is first. Do you even know what you want or like?
Check on yourself before you go thinking it's her.
>>
>>18518626
Tell us what's happened and maybe someone can help
>>
Please just message me. I know i'm overreacting and it's not a big deal but I just keep freaking out and getting paranoid.
>>
>>18518655
How is your mom doing these days?
>>
>>18518769
I really like this one girl but she always tells me I'm a creep and that she doesn't want anything to do with me, I just don't know how to win her over
>>
>>18518701
But what if everyone else is doing it and still getting attention? what then?
>>
>>18518776
How long since you've heard from them?
>>
>>18518793
It's obviously for different reasons than what you can see. Don't even worry about anyone else in that light, just do you. Do things for people because you like them, not because you want them to like you.
>>
>>18518735
Seriously, I don't want the power. I don't care for the money. I don't care for the women. Would maria, bree, claire, or whoever be with me even if I didn't have those things? I could use some company but I don't really pine for such things.

I just want the truth. I want to be a pretty lady. That's all I want. if you gave me those two things I would call it even. Why do you want to give me the world? Why? Why do you assume so much of my intentions? of my desires? of what I want out of life?

I don't want these things but you're going to give them to me, aren't you? Why? I'm not worthy. I'm not going to handle it well. I don't want this. I just want to be who I am, not what you want me to be.

Why won't you give me a choice?

What the fuck is going on?

Who am I?
>>
>>18517918
Hmmmm you can try. The sex with ur wife not that great? Is your wife an airhead, who is very nice, but is still an airhead?
>>
I just want to be loved
>>
Stop romanticizing the broken.

We aren't special. We aren't pure. We aren't idols. You don't want to be like us.
>>
>>18518845
same
>>
Feel rather guilty about my yellow fever.

Not in a "/pol//destroying my own race" way, but in a "this is emblematic of problematic racial stereotypes that reveal a deeply ugly psyche" way.

Anyone have any advice?
>>
>>18518793
why waste my time doing something for nobody fully knowing he won't even acknowledge it?
>>
>>18518845
Me too. But I fear I will always love the person more than they love me.
>>
>>18518856
this so much, you are not alone anon
>>
File: CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png
9KB, 365x378px
>>18518875
Do we stay alone forever or face the facts that we will never receive that real love we desire? Either way it's a miserable existence.
>>
>>18518888
do you ever wonder if there is somebody who could love you as much as you love them? because for all you or i know, maybe a person who will love you exists, but you won't love her as much, so she would feel the same way we feel now

feel theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk
>>
>>18518888
>>18518893

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJmKkU5POA

My false optimistic point of view.
>>
>>18518846
Nothing wrong with someone broken loving someone broken so they can both be strong together.
>>
>>18518904
maybe there is a chance
hope is free isn't it
>>
>>18518912
Hope wears you down
>>
I WANT THIS TO BE OVER
FOR FUCK'S SAKE END IT ALREADY
HOW IS THIS ENTERTAINING FOR ANYONE
HOLY SHIT

and like, you can't even deny that it's happening. What's even the point? Remember that time I posted all my personal information on twitter? SS, credit cards, address, passwords, bank accounts, routing information, pin number, EVERYTHING and literally nothing happened?

It all magicalllyyyy got deleted all on it's own. Like, seriously.
Just fucking end this horseshit already. I'm so fucking bored. You got me all psyched up to be a sexy lady and you just don't deliver.

WHY? are you waiting for my birthday? Was I really born in 86 or was it 87? Does the game end when I reach 30? Is that what it is?

There is the last ditch efforts to get me to kill myself. With the "JUST DO IT." bullshit.

But why can't you start with the surgeries and shit already? I'm not going to off myself even though I really want it. Because I just want to know what the fuck is going on.

Why can't you give me my fucking mediaction? Why can't you give me my adderall? Why the fuck do you pay doctors to lie to me?

They all REFUSED to give me STD tests.

Then you tell me the cops are going to come get me and that will be the end of it but nope. No cops ever.

fuck off you fucking faggots and end this fucking shit. I don't want any part of this. I just want to be a pretty lady. That's all I want.
>>
>>18518904
I like this song
>>
>Went to a party
>This quiet virgin guy was there, he was super lightweight and drinking a ton
>I was drunk too but I mostly just laugh and watch other people do things
>He goes into a tent and basically blacks out
>This one rich, "sexually free" white girl and her boyfriend go into the tent, she is high as hell
>She pulls the blacked out guy's pants down and he wakes up
>He says "no, no, no"
>She rapes him while her boyfriend watches
>Took his virginity
>Thinks nothing is wrong, continues to be a "woke" liberal, our female friends say it "wasn't really rape" and say she "didn't know what she was doing"

I'm mad and don't know what to do.
>>
>>18518921
You're mental illness is going to get you robbed or taken advantage of. Please seek treatment.
>>
>>18518937
I've already been robbed. Of my entire fucking life.

And I am being taken advantage of.

Are you fuckers this dense or what
>>
>>18518937
>look mom i am replying to him!! mooom!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18518942
moon!

I'm so fucking bored. It's the only reason I come on here. You guys are boring me literally to fucking death.

We've already establed like a year ago all of this shit is fake on here. So why. WHYYYYYY do you persist?

I'm so fucking bored. You want me to be bored. You want me to be as miserable as fucking possible cus that's what people want to see. gotta keep jace depressedee. you people are fucking disgusting, horrible, pathetic p[ieces of shit.

This world NEEDS to burn. it doesn't deserve to exist
>>
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
>>18518941
Have you been diagnosed with bipolar or schizophrenia? Go to the er
>>
>>18518961
Have you ever been diagnosed as a faggot?

Stfu and know your place.
>>
>>18518996
I know my place and it's in your bank account
>>
>>18518961
you got him to break character, good job
>>
>>18519003
Take what you want. My seals will say hi to you at any time.
>>
Oh fuck not this shit again.
>>
I know where renee went. I know where my brother went. I know where that entire little crew went. They are in prison for what they tried to do and for what they did.

You people are disgusting. That's all there is to it. You do not have the highground and you know it. You try to get under my skin but you just make yourselves look like retards.
>>
>>18518931
Reverse the genders and damn, you would have a case.

It's like the chick that tried to do the same thing to me years ago.
She started giving me a handjob and I froze up. It's fucking confusing man, your dick sends you pleasure signals, but your brain is giving off flight signals because you're scared. Fortunately a guy i had befriended noticed she was getting me drunk on purpose beforehand. He came over and took me home.

It still bothers me. A lot more than I thought it still did. Fuck.
>>
co worker that I've never really talked to showing physical signs of attraction, said yes and gave me her number when I asked her out to dinner.

she's completely unresponsive through texts but still shows signs of interest in person.

I've been single by choice for a period of years now and this is the first girl I've been interested enough in to try and initiate something with so I'd hate to miss an opportunity.

should I just let it go or give it some time and try to talk to her again?
>>
Hey babe when the musics over turn out the light.
>>
Dallas Texas USA, I want to dream about you tonight.
Do you ever dream about me?
>>
Anyone else disappointed when their farts don't stink?
>>
I'd never stop dancing with you yes you
>>
Tossed a small, empty propane canister into my neighbors recycling absentmindedly. This morning I see him talking with garbage man at pickup and I am afraid he might be fined for what was my carelessness. Feels bad. I hope he got away with just a warning.
>>
File: 1495925447969.gif (517KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
1495925447969.gif
517KB, 245x150px
Every time I try to make friends with classmates, coworkers, etc I fail. I don't do anything gross, I don't talk too loud, I try to keep the conversation going, never derail conversations so they're about me, I'm not quiet (until I realize the spark of friendship isn't there, then I keep it professional) and I stopped all the autistic shit i used to do in middle/high school.

Yet whenever I strike up a conversation everyone looks at me like they're really fucking annoyed with me talking to them.

I'm not ugly. I'm not fat, I'm very fit. I'm a pretty good looking guy. People just seem to automatically dislike me when they meet me. I smile (but not too much), talk normally, make jokes, but no one wants anything to do with me. Am I doing something wrong?

I worked too hard to get out of my shell and I refuse to give up until I've mastered this socializing stuff. Having to micromanage every social decision I make is fucking torture. I just want it to be second nature.
>>
>>18515597
Keep fighting the good fight!
>>
>>18519217
You sound like you just try too hard. Be a little more laid back and don't be afraid to talk about yourself.
>>
>>18519044
fellow unenthusiastic texter here

I'd say continue. People like her and I suck at texting. It feels unnatural and there's no "easy" way to end a conversation over text, at least in our minds.

My texts sound boring af because text IS boring af. Face to Face interaction is where people like us shine
>>
I'm not going to tell you my life story but no, I am incredibly unlucky.
>>
File: lacrimosa.jpg (21KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
lacrimosa.jpg
21KB, 236x353px
You know what I miss? Chat rooms like the ones that used to be on Yahoo. Before they were destroyed by bots. Those were the best. Hanging out in those rooms was such a great cure for loneliness and I really miss it.
I could use a cure for loneliness right about now. Sunday marks 4 weeks since I broke up with my ex. We weren't together long and I knew it wouldn't last, but I miss him a lot. I miss him physically more than anything else. He felt so good, he had such nice hands and always smelled so, so good. Part of me wants to go back to him, but I know it's pointless. We just don't really work as a couple.
Still, we were a lot less lonely when we were together...
>>
do you think that's going to affect me? one of these days you're going to get what's coming at my hands.
>>
>>18519136
<3
>>
I want to put myself in more uncomfortable situations so I can learn and grow
I wish I had the power to help people I love
I wish I had someone to talk too.
>>
All I want is for someone to genuinely care about me but that's too much to ask for apparently.
>>
Losing the love of your life to an abusive asshole. Knowing she loved you with all of her heart and you blew it because you over think and let the low self esteem ruin the relationship. You still being in love with her and seeing her with him, just utterly destroys you. The sting of old memories taking over your mind, and tears flooding your eyes, seeing them make new memories. Feeling the utter agony of laying alone in bed, where she laid with you, knowing shes getting dicked by said abusive asshole. Seeing her hurt on her livestreams as he makes her cry and tells her that she isnt worth a shit, but she loves him, so theres absolutely nothing you can do to have her back, and only talking to her about it makes her despise you and block you from messaging. Waiting for the moment she walks into your house and tell you she was wrong and that she loves and misses you. That you're her everything and that she misses you and what you had with her. Knowing that, that day will never come, so you drown yourself in drugs, brooze, and the feeling of crushing dispair and total agnony. Surviving multiple suicide attempts and family watching you to make sure you dont do it again, but they dont actually help you feel better because you're the least loved in your family, and the only one who provides and high school diploma. Telling you "derrick you are fucking selfish for trying to take your life. We need you, if not, well have to get jobs." Having to provide because you know they have no where else to go. God forbid they see you down or even worse cry because then, you are the biggest bitch on earth. Having to continue knowing, you want no part in this world and never asked to be created. Really wishing i was dead or never born....
>>
I have been reading Mien Kampf..
>>
>>18515140
The girl of my dreams had feelings for me, but I was retarded and missed my chance.
>>
>>18519379
Hahaha faggot, are you going to practice what you learned from this?
>>
>>18519259
That nostalgia in those chats tho!
>>
Only f3lll good whd im drink k g or on drugs fuck ypu hope you OD bitch
>>
Why does getting broken up with by someone who mistreated you so badly hurt so much?
>>
>>18519384
Interesting read
>>
>>18519384
Wanna do some reviews now?
>>
>>18519430
Ok
>>
>>18519430
this city needs a nuke. this entire country is 95% dead wood and it all needs to be burnt off. I fucking can't stand it anymore. everything is a lie. the entire country's economy is a facade that is constantly about to come down.
>>
>>18519447
that wasn't supposed to be linked. just clicked for the quick reply box.
>>
Is it possible to be truly in love but still be unhappy with the relationship?

I felt like I truly loved her. Even after everything that happened, after she left me, told me to never speak to her agaon. After I hurt her and she hurt me, there's no hate in my heart, only love. After everything that's happened I only want her happiness. If I got an invite to her wedding right now I would be genuinely happy for her, sad but happy for her.

Our relationship was a mess both of us were unhappy, but I feel like the reason we went for so long was out of love.

But to me that also sounds a bit like a contradiction.
>>
>>18519447
So, "2/10 would not continue to live in?"
>>
You're annoying and you treat me so poorly remind me why I care so much again?
>>
>>18518179
Try khakis instead
>>
>>18518189
Only pursue if you only care about sex.

This girl is cheating and will cheat with you. She'll cheat on you too, probably. You will never have her heart.
>>
>>18519044
You found probably the one woman on the planet who will not be wrapped up in her phone whenever she's spending time with you.

Go for her, you fucknigga
>>
>>18519044
Some people just don't like texting.
>>
you're all so tiresome and I just wish you'd all die.
>>
NEW THREAD WHEN
>>
>>18519635
when this one drops off the board.
>>
>>18518809

Not wife. Sex is alright I guess. Thing is that she needs way too much attention, and I have no problem with that, except that in my current situation I'm at a very important part in my life, with many exams and life changing situations, and her needy mood is not my main priority. Although I try to please her by going out with her as much as I can, she still argues with me about it. And as mentioned before, she is younger than me, recently turned 18, and she has some strict parents. I want to go out of town more, to the beach, mountains, I want to go out of the country and all, but I can't do that with her, and what is even the point...
>>
>>18520065

Plus, she is kind of bossy t b h, and I don't want to be bossed around that much as I'm not a child or brain dead.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.